• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

how did man appear on earth

Draka

Wonder Woman
How did man appear of earth? How about this? - We evolved from being seeded. Goodness...hasn't anyone seen the movie "Mission to Mars"? Now, I'm not saying that's what happened of course, but the general idea isn't that absurd. If you figure that the small planet that struck Earth and slowly became our moon might have carried with it something else frozen in the ice that was deposited here...the concept of being seeded isn't that off base to consider.

AllanV

And God said " let the earth bring forth the living creature each after its own kind"

This seems to say that God let all the variables happening on the earth produce separate species. This quote has many aspects and levels that could be interpreted from it.

Science tells us that ape- humanoid creatures developed and even did cave paintings, were "aware" and followed a form of spiritual practice. Similarities in aspects of cave paintings occur all over the world. An evolved man apparently existed.

A scripture says " the sons of God saw the daughters of men, that they were beautiful; and they took wives for themselves of all whom they chose."

Adam was a son of God who rebelled bringing sin into the world. The rebellion meant he could not be immortal. If the actions by people is noted now in the present it can be said that good and evil situations occur all the time and this must come out of the deeper consciousness and makeup of the human. God separated from man and did not allow them to have access and a veil was drawn in the mind. This was done by causing everyone to have personal mind power. There is a personal ability to get into somebodies mind to get a reaction good or bad this is the sin. Mental trespassing occurs and is destructive and hides the potential to be immortal.

"forgive us our trespasses as we forgive them that trespass against us."

I would say there is a mixture of two peoples at this time. Personal power would be strongly present in some who were from Adam's line in full rebellion and others perhaps may have no hereditary links at all and be natural man. Both peoples are present living and working together and actually could be one species though.

danny vee

How did man appear of earth? How about this? - We evolved from being seeded. Goodness...hasn't anyone seen the movie "Mission to Mars"? Now, I'm not saying that's what happened of course, but the general idea isn't that absurd. If you figure that the small planet that struck Earth and slowly became our moon might have carried with it something else frozen in the ice that was deposited here...the concept of being seeded isn't that off base to consider.

Yes but where did the seeded thing come from? At the end you have to ask where did life itself originate. Also, evolutionists find a few old bones that are monkey/ humans, and a new idea starts. Dinosaur bones have been found. Who's to say these weren't just a another species that died out? Human footprints have also been found dating back millions of years. You can't be sure of the authenticity of these but then again what can you be sure of? Where did life come from?

capslockf9

Runewolf, as an aside consider:

Yes, that is why I don't follow a religion. Animism and shamanism both are more of an understanding of the world we can not see and the natural world around us. Even the primitive cave dwellers understood that everything that existed had some form of energy. They just called it "spirit". Scientists are just beginning to realize that this "animate" energy is in all things. The early primitive animistic people were right all along. It was the organized religions that came after that rejected science. The early animists could not reject something they did not know. They just came up with their own understanding of what was going on around them.

There is an immaterial in which matter manifests. Some give that immaterial reigious value. That immaterial does not want or need your obedience, worship or fear.
De Milo calls it "Standing Spherical Wave Structure of Matter".
Einstien called it " energy field".
William Clifford, declared that ‘all matter is simply undulations in the fabric of space"
Physicst John S Bell non-locality of deep reality is called "Bell's theorem" .
Native Americans called it the Great Spirit

S-word

And which heavenly body seeded the moon, and from which heavenly body was seeded the heavenly body that seeded the moon, etc, etc, etc? You would be well advised to listen to 'Painted Wolf.'

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
And which heavenly body seeded the moon, and from which heavenly body was seeded the heavenly body that seeded the moon, etc, etc, etc? You would be well advised to listen to 'Painted Wolf.'

Holy crap! Who cares? You honestly think it is impossible for there to be any matter in this universe that could result in life forms given certain conditions? You have to be able to trace us back to one specific moment in time? A specific peice of matter and action? Your need to know is so great that you are willing to accept "goddidit" as an answer?

The answer to the original question of the thread is simple. Man appeared on earth through the evolution of a pre-existing species. If you want to know how life originated on earth that it another question entirely and has any number of possible answers, none of which we know definitely. We simply cannot travel back millions upon millions of years to the exact moment the first lifeform developed to find out how it happened. Needless to say, however, it happened. At this point it really makes no difference as to how it happened as we can't find out. Why does that fact seem to bother some people so much?

edit: nevermind, I know why it bothers some people...they think of it that way and they think "accident" and they refuse to believe that we came about by mere accident and chance. Maybe we did and maybe we didn't. We can't know. So live with it.

Last edited:

S-word

Holy crap! Who cares? You honestly think it is impossible for there to be any matter in this universe that could result in life forms given certain conditions? You have to be able to trace us back to one specific moment in time? A specific peice of matter and action? Your need to know is so great that you are willing to accept "goddidit" as an answer?
The answer to the original question of the thread is simple. Man appeared on earth through the evolution of a pre-existing species. If you want to know how life originated on earth that it another question entirely and has any number of possible answers, none of which we know definitely. We simply cannot travel back millions upon millions of years to the exact moment the first lifeform developed to find out how it happened. Needless to say, however, it happened. At this point it really makes no difference as to how it happened as we can't find out. Why does that fact seem to bother some people so much?

edit: nevermind, I know why it bothers some people...they think of it that way and they think "accident" and they refuse to believe that we came about by mere accident and chance. Maybe we did and maybe we didn't. We can't know. So live with it.

My ***** is with people who cannot accept that it was the earth that brought forth the life that developed into the first known life form in the creation with the ability to comprehend the invisible mind that is he, and instead, choose to transfer the origin of life to some other planet and when asked how life began on that planet, they then transfer the beginning of life to another planet; this is simply avoiding having to confront the arguement, "Did the Godhead 'The Most High' within this living universal body evolve, or was he self created.

painted wolf

Grey Muzzle
Panspermia is an interesting idea. Amino acids likely did arrive from space, but I'm not sure it goes any further than that.

On a similar note, one has to wonder if we have accidently seeded other worlds with bacteria from Earth as we explore the solar system.

wa:do

S-word

Panspermia is an interesting idea. Amino acids likely did arrive from space, but I'm not sure it goes any further than that.

On a similar note, one has to wonder if we have accidently seeded other worlds with bacteria from Earth as we explore the solar system.

wa:do

I totally agree with you painted wolf, we are the children of the stars, the invisible minds born of the invisible mind that is God, which mind is made manifest in the boundless and eternal Cosmos of which this eternal oscillating universe is but one living cell.

But this does not alter the fact that the spiritual Godhead of this universal body, developed in the body of the Most High of the species of life that this earth brought forth.

Draka

Wonder Woman
S-word, I honestly haven't a clue as to what you are rambling on about but I am sure I don't want to know. As I don't think I want my mind to go that loopty-doopty so as to understand you.

My whole point is that we don't know the origins of life. We can't know. There are limitless possiblities, but no possibility of knowing for sure. So why fret over an unanswerable in the first place? Considering all the possibilites is one thing, but asking for or claiming to have a definite answer is absurdity.

S-word

S-word, I honestly haven't a clue as to what you are rambling on about but I am sure I don't want to know. As I don't think I want my mind to go that loopty-doopty so as to understand you.
My whole point is that we don't know the origins of life. We can't know. There are limitless possiblities, but no possibility of knowing for sure. So why fret over an unanswerable in the first place? Considering all the possibilites is one thing, but asking for or claiming to have a definite answer is absurdity.

Do you believe in the Big Bang theory? Do you believe that all that exists was once compressed into an infinitely dense and hot infintisimiley small atom? Or do you deny the evidence of our most famous scientists?