• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does your faith rationalize god allowing the existence of evil, death, and suffering?

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Now that's why we have to answer this question
1. Did god intentionally create us mortal
Or
2. Did god create us with an option of immortality
We don't need to answer that question .. you seem to have a fixation on needing to know "how God created everything". This is pretty much the same as disbelievers in God .. if they don't know everything about how God made us all, they don't want to know. (so they say)

So then that leads to another question
If god created us immortal intentionally why?
To test us, that does not sound like the loving god I know.
Well, it sounds like the one I know :)

Are you one of those people who disagrees with exams in school, as well?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
That sounds daft .. human beings aren't 'gods' .. we have mortal bodies, and while they can maintain themselves very well with good nutrition and lifestyle, they are not immortal. Other creatures die as well, strangely enough :)

Besides good nutrition and lifestyle, mortal Adam could have maintained his healthy human perfection forever on Earth by Not breaking God's Law.
Adam started out from non-life - Genesis 2:7. It was Not until God breathed the ' breath of life ' into lifeless Adam that Adam than became a living soul or person.
Adam did Not possess a soul, nor come to have a soul, rather Adam was a living breathing soul ( whole person )
At death all of mortal Adam then became a dead soul or a life-less soul. No post-mortem life anywhere. - Ecclesiastes 9:5

anonymous9887

bible reader
We don't need to answer that question .. you seem to have a fixation on needing to know "how God created everything". This is pretty much the same as disbelievers in God .. if they don't know everything about how God made us all, they don't want to know. (so they say)

Well, it sounds like the one I know :)

Are you one of those people who disagrees with exams in school, as well?
No actually I'm one of those who actually likes to ask questions . my god explains things to us.

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
I know what you mean, but why can't somebody die in an accident? So overall, I don't agree.

We are now imperfect and imperfect people do imperfect things.
With human perfection mankind surely can be perfectly self aware thus avoiding accidents.
Jesus promised ' everlasting life ' - John 3:16 - so in order for Jesus' words to prove true then with human perfection we will Not loose that everlasting life on Earth accidently.
Where would father Adam be today if he never broke God's Law ? _________________ Wouldn't Adam still be healthy and alive on Earth today ?

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
Do you know, that if Jesus is first born, Ephraim is also first born? So is Israel!
First born = Prototokos (Koine Greek)
Ephraim = Israel = Jesus (All Protokos)
You serious?

Ephraim was Not created in the heavens.
Whereas, the ' pre-human heavenly Jesus ' was God's first heavenly creation according to Revelation 3:14;1:5; Colossians 1:15
On Earth wasn't Adam God's first human creation, and Not Ephraim ?______

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
We are now imperfect and imperfect people do imperfect things.
With human perfection mankind surely can be perfectly self aware thus avoiding accidents.
Jesus promised ' everlasting life ' - John 3:16 - so in order for Jesus' words to prove true then with human perfection we will Not loose that everlasting life on Earth accidently.
There is no everlasting life on earth! You are dreaming. Can you not see that human beings die? As I say, so do other creatures. So, are you telling me that at some point in the future, all creatures on the earth will no longer die?

This dogma is wrong! You misunderstand .. 'everlasting life' refers to paradise/heaven .. every person who has lived and will live on this earth will be created again. It's easy for Almighty God as He created us the first time

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Jesus had a pre human existence. He existed before he became flesh.
He makes it a point in John 8:58 before abraham was I am ( or have existed) also John 3:13 and a.few.other passages

Only in John 8:58. . .

I will ellaborate more.

So becoming incarnate does not mean you are god, it simply means you became human, flesh.

Yes, god cannot be in flesh of a human or human at all.

:)

Jabar

There is no everlasting life on earth! You are dreaming. Can you not see that human beings die? As I say, so do other creatures. So, are you telling me that at some point in the future, all creatures on the earth will no longer die?

This dogma is wrong! You misunderstand .. 'everlasting life' refers to paradise/heaven .. every person who has lived and will live on this earth will be created again. It's easy for Almighty God as He created us the first time

Exactly everlasting life is paradise and heaven

anonymous9887

bible reader

Yes their will be a future paradise on earth run by god, with his rulership we can successfully do anything.

Can god not make that possible?

Again
1. The god of the bible purposed everything good for us, he didn't create us to test us.
2. God put Adam in a good position and created him perfect.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Yes, BY GOD a angel or spirit can but what about the other Prophets before Jesus?

What about the other prophets.
1. None of the prophets had a pre human existence.
2. Jesus had a pre human existence. So Jesus, gods greatest instrument in heaven sent Jesus to become flesh and prove Satan a liar. The prophets were imperfect men used by god to fulfill a purpose.

Jabar

2. Jesus had a pre human existence. So Jesus, gods greatest instrument in heaven sent Jesus to become flesh and prove Satan a liar. The prophets were imperfect men used by god to fulfill a purpose.

Show me how he had a pre human existence, God himself put him in Mary.

??

Jabar

He is not saying he was before Abraham that is illogical, if it talks of his birth and Law written of Prophets before him.

Anyhow, Moses goes to the Mount and he goes to liberate his people he asks God, what shall i say. He says I am what i am, do not bother about who sent you because i only did and go do your job. In the Old testaments the Greek Word is Ho on means i am. In the New Testament the Greek word is Ego Eimai. It is not the same word.

The verse you says which says before Abraham, I am. Everyone is there with God. God tells Jeremiah before you were in your mothers womb, i knew you. And i made you a Prophet to the nations before you went into your mothers womb. God says this. The Question is how is he a Prophet before he was even in his mother's womb? He was with the knowledge of God. Jeremiah was there, Jesus was there, Prophet Muhammad was also there, Hitler was there, call it whoever. Everybody was there in the knowledge of God.

So, it is not literally saying he was before Abraham chronologically, but with the knowledge of God before ABRAHAM was born. God himself knew, that is what it is saying. For God, there is no before, now, and after. It is all an open book. Now the Jews took exception and ACCUSED him of blasphemy, this has happened before.

You read those context and you find the a series of deliberate misunderstanding brother.

anonymous9887

bible reader
He is not saying he was before Abraham that is illogical, if it talks of his birth and Law written of Prophets before him.

Anyhow, Moses goes to the Mount and he goes to liberate his people he asks God, what shall i say. He says I am what i am, do not bother about who sent you because i only did and go do your job. In the Old testaments the Greek Word is Ho on means i am. In the New Testament the Greek word is Ego Eimai. It is not the same word.

The verse you says which says before Abraham, I am. Everyone is there with God. God tells Jeremiah before you were in your mothers womb, i knew you. And i made you a Prophet to the nations before you went into your mothers womb. God says this. The Question is how is he a Prophet before he was even in his mother's womb? He was with the knowledge of God. Jeremiah was there, Jesus was there, Prophet Muhammad was also there, Hitler was there, call it whoever. Everybody was there in the knowledge of God.

So, it is not literally saying he was before Abraham chronologically, but with the knowledge of God before ABRAHAM was born. God himself knew, that is what it is saying. For God, there is no before, now, and after. It is all an open book. Now the Jews took exception and ACCUSED him of blasphemy, this has happened before.

You read those context and you find the a series of deliberate misunderstanding brother.

John 3:13 explain that.

Jabar

Yes from where did Jesus come from?
Jesus is the only prophet born of a virgin.
It was more of a transfer from spirit to virgin Mary's belly.

Refer to my clarification on the so called pre existence of Jesus.

anonymous9887

bible reader

Did you go find this on the Internet? Lol
Because you weren't providing answers before.