• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How does your faith rationalize god allowing the existence of evil, death, and suffering?

anonymous9887

bible reader
I tell you what, why don't we all commit suicide .. then we can all go to sleep forever (according to you) and there will be no more suffering. Does that make sense??
Actually yes it does if you love death. But I love life and don't want to do that. That definitely sounds like a loving god. All it is is death.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Which i refuted and exposed, but you have not answered.

:)
Exposed, you did no such thing.

Here is the problem, all you did was change the interpretation Jesus was more explicit. Sorry man, no sense in speaking to you. You claim to expose, but I also provided answers, you probably don't keep track. The answer that I have not given you is for the 3 days and 3 nights.

Jabar

“Strive always to excel in virtue and truth.”
Actually yes it does if you love death. But I love life and don't want to do that. That definitely sounds like a loving god. All it is is death.

WHATTTT, BRUHHHHHH I AM DONE WITH YOU PAUL.

YOU REALLY THINK THAT IS LOGICAL????

Jabar

Exposed, you did no such thing.

Here is the problem, all you did was change the interpretation Jesus was more explicit. Sorry man, no sense in speaking to you. You claim to expose, but I also provided answers, you probably don't keep track. The answer that I have not given you is for the 3 days and 3 nights.

Brother, you change the interpretation when picking out the verse and make a wrong conclusion that he was on heaven.

Lets say you were to be right, this puts contradiction. Whilst my claims have no contradiction.

Are you to say it is not the Word Of God?

anonymous9887

bible reader
Hades is mentioned in Matthew's. Isn't it funny that God reveals about a Greek God? Don't you see that it's a human cross belief?

Bible doesn't portray God as tyrant? Paul are you ignoring my posts?

God is a child killer in the Bible. He is a pubisher just to test us. He starves people to death as punishment and test. He commands murder of all women and children. Plunder.

What are you saying? This is why I asked you to read up on marcion remember?
That's what you say but not many agree with you.

So now I have questions Mr expert without looking on the internet answer these since you are so knowledgeable.

Do you have the original copies of the Qur'an?
Dated. Variants. Complete
Topkapi ? ? ?
Ma'all Qur'an ? ? ?
Petropolitanus ? ? ?
Husseini. ? ? ?
Sana. ? ? ?
Sammarqand ? ? ?

If you could answer the question for these manuscripts that would be great.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Brother, you change the interpretation when picking out the verse and make a wrong conclusion that he was on heaven.

Lets say you were to be right, this puts contradiction. Whilst my claims have no contradiction.

If Jesus was in heaven where is the contradiction?

anonymous9887

bible reader

Ok no problem if you could give a brief explanation of these I will be content. In your own words.

John 3:13
John 8:58
John 1:1
John 17:5
John 6:62
John 6:38

muhammad_isa

Veteran Member
Not very fair, 'your god' is He?
So you like life and expect to be in 'paradise earth', while others are oppressed and are suffering and would prefer to be dead, and miss out on paradise!

anonymous9887

bible reader
Brother, the birth of Jesus in Mary womb.

So you mean that gods power by means of a miracle can't send his son in Mary's womb. Then whose son is he if he has no actual father. He is the only prophet ever to be born of a virgin.

Last edited:

anonymous9887

bible reader
Not very fair, 'your god' is He?
So you like life and expect to be in 'paradise earth', while others are oppressed and are suffering and would prefer to be dead, and miss out on paradise!
Actually he is very fair.
1. Well in comparison your god throws you in eternal literal fire to suffer, mine leaves you asleep in death if you chose otherwise.
2. People that didn't have a chance to read the bible will be given a second chance.
3. God is very understanding so he looks at everybody's unique circumstances.
4. But even unrighteous people will be resurrected and given a chance acts 24:15.
5. The only people that may not get a resurrection is one that absolutely knew the truth and decided to oppose it, but we can determine that because we don't know people's minds or hearts.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Brother, the birth of Jesus in Mary womb.

Topkapi ? ? ?
Ma'il Qur'an ? ? ?
Petropolitanus ? ? ?
Husseini. ? ? ?
Sana. ? ? ?
Sammarqand ? ? ?

For each manuscript provide the dating, if there is any variants, and if the manuscript has the complete Qur'an. Thank you

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
Brother lots of parts of the Bible are from Allah.

Not parts of the bible. Gods word is in the bible. Gods word can be found in all kinds of literature.

I know what you are saying, but thats a laymen view. If you study the bible, you would know that its a completely different story.

Okay. Let me ask you what parts of the bible is from Allah? And why.

anonymous9887

bible reader
Not parts of the bible. Gods word is in the bible. Gods word can be found in all kinds of literature.

I know what you are saying, but thats a laymen view. If you study the bible, you would know that its a completely different story.

Why don't you answer my question of your manuscripts first?

Jabar

Ok no problem if you could give a brief explanation of these I will be content. In your own words.

John 3:13
John 8:58
John 1:1
John 17:5
John 6:62
John 6:38

John 3:13:

Everyone came from Heaven. It is saying everyone has come with the Word Of God who is in heaven, the commandments. Which is why Nicodemus is asking, and Jesus says how do you not know this. They were from Heaven, like SYMBOLICALLY how God is in Heaven, we were sent from God to spread the commandments. Jesus himself told him how you do not know this, meaning he also was from Heaven. Now if you wanna put it into that interpretation, then that means Nicodemus was also in Heaven with Jesus, so look at it, and you will see that he is not LITERALLY from Heaven.

John 8:58:

I AM, does not mean he was born before Abraham. Once again, it means that before Abraham was even created. His Word, which is Word Of God was there. God was there before Abraham, he never says that he was there before Abraham chronilogically but that God, the Word was. Which he was spreading. I AM is used as an identification of what he was, a prophet sent as we can see in Exodus 3:14 It is God essentially.

John 1:1:

Same thing. Word is God. The Word was with God, whom Jesus was sent to spread the Word. For certain the Word is God, not Jesus.

John 17:5:

He never said he was there before World was there. The Glory was there before it began meaning God once again.

The verses before say whom God has sent. So, another thing is he never claimed divinity, just saying.

John 6:62:

Same, thing. He was with God, the commandment, as God prescribed.

John 6:38:

Same thing.

Jabar

The one that matches the Qur'an but the Bible is corrupted.

It is complete book that is superior to Bible. Bible was for particular group of people and time period.

Which is why Qur'an is pure.

firedragon

Veteran Member
That's what you say but not many agree with you.

So now I have questions Mr expert without looking on the internet answer these since you are so knowledgeable.

Topkapi ? ? ?
Ma'all Qur'an ? ? ?
Petropolitanus ? ? ?
Husseini. ? ? ?
Sana. ? ? ?
Sammarqand ? ? ?

Llool. Mate. I am not gonna take part in your childish tit for tat prior to you answering my questions first because you claimed the bible to be reliable and I asked some questions. I never thought since you called others young and asked how old I was that youre such an immature person.

You know that all of this completions and dates can be found on the internet? Are you seriously asking this question? While you pretend that you study papyrus, no wait you just said that to scare the Muslims off because they apparently dont have a clue. But when asked you respond by saying you use two papyrus's, p52 and 66. Loool. I cant believe you actually said that. P52 is no bigger than a business card. You look at it for information? And even in that tyny speck there are textual variants.

May I say something about the variant question on the Quran manuscripts you spoke of? None. And if you compare bible manuscripts to the Quranic manuscripts Paul there is no chance of survival.

Paul. Lets not play this gutter game mate.

Jabar

So you mean that gods power by means of a miracle can't send his son in Mary's womb. Then whose son is he if he has no actual father. He is the only prophet ever to be born of a virgin.

Yes, but Adam is the only one who was created without any male or female.

He is a Son like us all, but he is a unique and Prophet of Allah.

firedragon

Veteran Member
The one that matches the Qur'an but the Bible is corrupted.

It is complete book that is superior to Bible. Bible was for particular group of people and time period.

Which is why Qur'an is pure.

You cant just say that the bible is corrupted bro. You know why? The bible could be as it is. The bible is a collection of books. Those books individually may have been corrupted. Do you understand what I say?

Even the Baghvath Geetha may have been Gods inspiration infected. We dont know how far and wide we will find Gods word.