• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is it true "Jesus is God"?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If savagewind answered the questions with scripture---then savagewind would see that God and Jesus are used INTERCHANGEABLY, because they ARE THE SAME.
Maybe according to The Church they are, but sorry, I cannot see Jesus' spirit moving over the face of the water in the beginning. I cannot see Jesus ordering the execution of resisters and babies. If you can that is your problem. Please do not make your problem my problem.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You are a false judge. You are exactly what you have falsely judged me as being. Be more careful how you judge others, it might be the very thing you are.
But if I am not a false judge that would mean you are.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
Savagewind has judged herself correctly. Savage is something a bully is, and slap happy is her message she wants to give about herself. Slapping is something a bully would do.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Savagewind has judged herself correctly. Savage is something a bully is, and slap happy is her message she wants to give about herself.

Have you looked up the meaning? No? Hm I wonder why you might judge something you don't know?

Yes

Maybe according to The Church they are,
To which "Church"?

but sorry, I cannot see Jesus' spirit moving over the face of the water in the beginning. I cannot see Jesus ordering the execution of resisters and babies. If you can that is your problem. Please do not make your problem my problem.
So then, you are calling God, as told to us in the Old Testament, a false God?

Yes

God and Jesus are used interchangeably, because they are the same.

Who is the First and the Last, God or Jesus?

Is God our Savior, or is Jesus our Savior?

Who is our Redeemer, God or Jesus?

Who is the Shepherd, God or Jesus?

Who is our Husband, God or Jesus?

Who is our Rock, God or Jesus?

Whose commands are they, God's, or Jesus'?

Who sends the Holy Spirit, God, or Jesus?

Who pours out the Holy Spirit, God, or Jesus?

Who gives life, God, Jesus, or the Spirit?

Yes

I cannot see Jesus' spirit moving over the face of the water in the beginning.

The scriptures say there is only One Spirit.

Ephesians 4:4 There is one body and one Spirit--just as you were called to one hope when you were called--

Ephesians 2:18 For through him we both have access to the Father by one Spirit.

1 Corinthians 12:13 For we were all baptized by one Spirit into one body--whether Jews or Greeks, slave or free--and we were all given the one Spirit to drink.

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
You say I "rewrite scripture" but I don't. I believe scripture to be true as written but it has undergone many things. I say "maybe it means something different" and everyone responds "impossible!". So it proves to me some minds cannot change. BUT I believe when The Lord makes his glorious return it is minds he will change. If you can't change your mind now about little things how will you change it for salvation when he comes?

Yes

You say I "rewrite scripture" but I don't. I believe scripture to be true as written but it has undergone many things. I say "maybe it means something different" and everyone responds "impossible!". So it proves to me some minds cannot change. BUT I believe when The Lord makes his glorious return it is minds he will change. If you can't change your mind now about little things how will you change it for salvation when he comes?

Do you not know that there is also salvation now?

Yes

Here is a post with different questions that show that God and Jesus are used interchangeably---AND the Holy Spirit.

Who gives life, God, Jesus, or the Spirit?

Who lives in believers, God, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?

Do we live through the Holy Spirit, or do we live through Jesus?

Who circumcises our hearts, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?

Does the Holy Spirit intercede for us, or does Jesus intercede for us?

Is Jesus the truth, or is the Holy Spirit the truth?

Who sanctifies us, Jesus, or the Holy Spirit?

Whose law is it, the Spirit’s or Christ’s?

savagewind

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Good questions but I have a question. Why do you want an answer from me seeing that my point of view means nothing to you?