• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

How is it true "Jesus is God"?

outhouse

Atheistically
God hides the truth from the wise and learned.

What if a god wants all people of all faiths and religions to know the lessons he taught many cultures that compiled their versions in books so long ago?

To make such claims of secrets is more gnostic then anything else. One narrow view.

Yes

Oh how I love the Word of God!
God would have to exist scientifically, before anyone could attribute what hat deity does or does not do.
There is a way you can find out instead of just giving your opinions.

As it stands, factually no event in history can be attributed to any of the thousands of man made deities, with certainty.

And by your opinion, good theist who go to the best schools in the world have less knowledge then you.

Your self proclamations of knowledge, are personal opinion that are going against credible evidence not up for debate.
That is not what the Bible says. We are talking about the Bible aren't we?

outhouse

Atheistically
That is not what the Bible says.

The bible is a religious book, it does not have authority over anyone but you. It is a book you place value on.

It does not mean it has value or importance or credibility to anyone but you.

Yes

What if a god wants all people of all faiths and religions to know the lessons he taught many cultures that compiled their versions in books so long ago?

To make such claims of secrets is more gnostic then anything else. One narrow view.
You are the one who came on speaking about the Bible to people who were speaking about the Bible.

Yes

The bible is a religious book, it does not have authority over anyone but you. It is a book you place value on.
If you want to give your opinion about the Bible, you have to have knowledge and get that knowledge the way the Book you are speaking of says.