• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans are not alive and don't feel anything .

jes-us

A human is a body.
No, a human isn't a body , a human is a formation within a mind .

The human wants to dress the body , the human wants a television , the human wants a car , the human wants a girlfriend or a boyfriend , the human wants to watch movies etc etc before the human could care enough about the less fortunate .

The human must go to work although the body feels tired and doesn't want to go . Humanity demands the human to force the body to work against its will .

These innocent bodies we occupy are the victims of our existence within their minds . I force my body to smoke and drink alcohol , it is not fare of me to do this to Gods creature , my body didn't ask for my lifestyle choice .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I sent something you said earlier to my physicist friend, I sent him this:
In an absolute space a photon has no where to go because every part of the space is the same . If the photon moves from it's position to the next position , then its original position becomes empty so the photon cannot move in absolute space . The absolute space conserves the photon , fixing it in position . Once a photon is conserved by space , then that is no longer absolute space , it becomes a space-time manifold .

Between the Earth and the edge of the universe , every part of the space is occupied by photons . If this were not so , then you the human being within the sentient being (light) could not travel through the space to ''heaven'' .

I have explained what humans are , you are welcome to deny the truth , that is because you haven't fully become a human sentient yet .
In which you talked about "absolute space"

He said that it's "a load of hogwash" and that there is no such thing as "absolute space"

He didn't want to waste his time dismissing the rest of the things you had written in a WhatsApp message, he has better things to do but said it was all hogwash

So you believe in things that don't exist

I have a question for you: from where or from whom did you learn your science?
This is not a theory , this is Gods truth about what are humans !
Yes, it is not a theory, I was wrong to call it that, it is a claim

A claim for which there is no evidence, a claim that does not make sense to educated and/or intelligent mind or to anyone with some kind of connection to reality or who knows anything about anything or is capable of critical thought
You are one person and don't speak for everyone , I am quite sure there is many who have understood this truth .
LMAO and where are all these people?

I think I speak for a lot of people who have read your stupid posts and dismissed them as the trash they are

And by "truth" do you mean "truth" as in how the idea that the expansion of the universe is driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery is true? According to you that is true.

Your definition of "truth" is obviously different to how the other 8 billion people on this planet understand it, but then again your'e a self-declared superior being so what do they know......

Did God tell you that the expansion of the universe is driven by light and souls that are resting at its periphery?
Does my body require a prize ? Of course not and it would be very subjective of me , the human within my body to want something this body doesn't need .
:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
I was obviously referring to you as a person, not your body........

You are a person, right? You are a human being?

I bet you don't even know what "subjective" means just like how you believe in "absolute space"

And there are plenty of things that you as a person may need but that your body doesn't

For instance your body doesn't need an education in order for it to carry on living, but you do, to stop you making a prize fool of yourself on the internet

Your body doesn't need companionship for instance, does it? Does that mean that you're going to lock yourself away in a room all on your own for the rest of your life and never speak to any other human, because your body doesn't need that?

You must need entertainment and stimulation too? But your body doesn't need that.

Your body doesn't need you to go on these forums either..........
You want , you can't even realise that can you ?
LMAO!

What the **** are you on about now!

Now answer me this: from where did you learn your science?

If you paid money for that then I think you should look into getting a refund......

Last edited:

jes-us

I sent something you said earlier to my physicist friend, I sent him this:

In which you talked about "absolute space"

He said that it's "a load of hogwash" and that there is no such thing as "absolute space"
Your friend has a set of science based memories stored within his mind that were educated to them . Your friend is parroting what he learnt rather than being a thinker .

God said let there be no sun and let the light cease to be in the space between planets .

Can you tell me what we are left with if we remove the contents from space?

I think even a child could tell us we are left with absolute space .

Your friend is basing their answer on lack of wisdom and thought , a science degree doesn't mean a person is clever or can think , it simply means they have a set of science based notions within their minds .

Your friend also is not considering what is after visual space , the space we can't even observe .

jes-us

LMAO!

What the **** are you on about now!

Now answer me this: from where did you learn your science?

If you paid money for that then I think you should look into getting a refund......
You want a car , you want a house , you want a diamond ring , your body couldn't care less what you want , the human inside it that controls the body .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Your friend has a set of science based memories stored within his mind that were educated to them . Your friend is parroting what he learnt rather than being a thinker .
Translation: he is not raving mad and pig ignorant

He knows what he is talking about

Are you saying he is wrong and you are right?

Are you saying that it is true that the expansion of the universe is driven by resting souls and light that are located on its periphery?

They're not memories either, they are understanding

A mind is not like a box in which things are passively stored (well, perhaps yours is?)

People are not like boxes or computers - people don't "store" memories, they understand things and have knowledge

It's called having a mind

Perhaps you might have one in there somewhere?????

Have you ever sat an examination? Does passing an examination involve parroting? No! - it is a test of understanding and intelligence

And understanding is something you have totally demonstrated to be lacking in

As is thinking

I cannot believe someone is ignorant as you expects people to believe them over science!

Are you saying that the expansion of the universe is indeed driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery?

God said let there be no sun and let the light cease to be in the space between planets .

Can you tell me what we are left with if we remove the contents from space?

I think even a child could tell us we are left with absolute space .
OMG! That's priceless!

If this is what you think then you think wrong

You know absolutely nothing about science and the universe, you have made that abundantly clear

And people such as my friend do

What you have just said is not a scientific understanding, it is ignorance worthy of someone living perhaps 3 or 4 thousand years ago

Is that really what you base your claims on? Your own ignorance?

Who do you think I should trust? Science or crazy-talk on the internet?

Scientists have studied the universe in depths and know what they are talking about, you haven't

You don't know what you are talking about!

When he was talking "ultimate space" my friend mentioned "special relativity" - maybe you could look into that?

He said this is really basic stuff

Tell me, to what level does your scientific education extend? What qualifies you to be an authority on scientific matters?

Your friend is basing their answer on lack of wisdom and thought , a science degree doesn't mean a person is clever or can think , it simply means they have a set of science based notions within their minds .
OK, try and get a science degree without being clever or unable to think

That's the purpose of education and examination/assessment - to filter out the morons

A degree is a certification that you have passed a thinking and cleverness test

And I have one, I have a piece of paper that declares that I'm not a moron. True, you don't need such a thing to not be a moron. But I have one.

And you dismiss "science based notions" as useless and substitute them for your own personal brand of bull****.......

"Science based notions" are based on reality - your bull**** isn't

Your bull**** is fantasy, your world is an imaginary one

You just make **** up, like the idea that the expansion of the universe is driven by light and souls that are resting at its periphery

This doesn't involve any theories or experimentation, anything that has anything to do with reality

You just make **** up, you are so full of **** it is unbelievable

You are completely out of touch with reality you are on your own planet
Your friend also is not considering what is after visual space , the space we can't even observe .
How do you know?

What do you know?

What do you know about that?

What do you know about anything?

Nothing. That's what.

Remember: the expansion of the universe is driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery

You said this and it is as wrong as wrong can be, you simply made it up, it is not based on reality, do you even know what science is?

You know nothing. You know absolutely **** all. I rest my case.

Are you some kind of Albert Einstein or Steven Hawking?

Do you know better than them????
You want a car , you want a house , you want a diamond ring , your body couldn't care less what you want , the human inside it that controls the body .
Do you think I'm actually saying that my bones and guts want things like that?

Did I ever say that? Does anyone actually think that?

Obviously it is my mind that wants those things.

Do you think I said that?

Do you think I'm some kind of simpleton?

And do you think pointing this out is innovative, intelligent, or profound?

It's like someone working out that 100+100=200 and then going around like Jesus of Nazareth or someone with an IQ of 190 telling people off for thinking that 100+100=300 when they knew the answer was 200 all along

Just because something has only recently occurred to you doesn't mean others didn't understand it before you

There are people out there who are way smarter than either you or me

It's like how you think that the fact that an object can have different names and that those names are different to the object is some brand new revolutionary notion that never occurred to anyone else and that nobody else gets this

jes-us

Translation: he is not raving mad and pig ignorant

He knows what he is talking about

Are you saying he is wrong and you are right?

Are you saying that it is true that the expansion of the universe is driven by resting souls and light that are located on its periphery?

They're not memories either, they are understanding

A mind is not like a box in which things are passively stored (well, perhaps yours is?)

People are not like boxes or computers - people don't "store" memories, they understand things and have knowledge

It's called having a mind

Perhaps you might have one in there somewhere?????

Have you ever sat an examination? Does passing an examination involve parroting? No! - it is a test of understanding and intelligence

And understanding is something you have totally demonstrated to be lacking in

As is thinking

I cannot believe someone is ignorant as you expects people to believe them over science!

Are you saying that the expansion of the universe is indeed driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery?

OMG! That's priceless!

If this is what you think then you think wrong

You know absolutely nothing about science and the universe, you have made that abundantly clear

And people such as my friend do

What you have just said is not a scientific understanding, it is ignorance worthy of someone living perhaps 3 or 4 thousand years ago

Is that really what you base your claims on? Your own ignorance?

Who do you think I should trust? Science or crazy-talk on the internet?

Scientists have studied the universe in depths and know what they are talking about, you haven't

You don't know what you are talking about!

When he was talking "ultimate space" my friend mentioned "special relativity" - maybe you could look into that?

He said this is really basic stuff

Tell me, to what level does your scientific education extend? What qualifies you to be an authority on scientific matters?

OK, try and get a science degree without being clever or unable to think

That's the purpose of education and examination/assessment - to filter out the morons

A degree is a certification that you have passed a thinking and cleverness test

And I have one, I have a piece of paper that declares that I'm not a moron. True, you don't need such a thing to not be a moron. But I have one.

And you dismiss "science based notions" as useless and substitute them for your own personal brand of bull****.......

"Science based notions" are based on reality - your bull**** isn't

Your bull**** is fantasy, your world is an imaginary one

You just make **** up, like the idea that the expansion of the universe is driven by light and souls that are resting at its periphery

This doesn't involve any theories or experimentation, anything that has anything to do with reality

You just make **** up, you are so full of **** it is unbelievable

You are completely out of touch with reality you are on your own planet

How do you know?

What do you know?

What do you know about that?

What do you know about anything?

Nothing. That's what.

Remember: the expansion of the universe is driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery

You said this and it is as wrong as wrong can be, you simply made it up, it is not based on reality, do you even know what science is?

You know nothing. You know absolutely **** all. I rest my case.

Are you some kind of Albert Einstein or Steven Hawking?

Do you know better than them????

Do you think I'm actually saying that my bones and guts want things like that?

Did I ever say that? Does anyone actually think that?

Obviously it is my mind that wants those things.

Do you think I said that?

Do you think I'm some kind of simpleton?

And do you think pointing this out is innovative, intelligent, or profound?

It's like someone working out that 100+100=200 and then going around like Jesus of Nazareth or someone with an IQ of 190 telling people off for thinking that 100+100=300 when they knew the answer was 200 all along

Just because something has only recently occurred to you doesn't mean others didn't understand it before you

There are people out there who are way smarter than either you or me

It's like how you think that the fact that an object can have different names and that those names are different to the object is some brand new revolutionary notion that never occurred to anyone else and that nobody else gets this
I really can't ''speak'' to you anymore , your denial of the truths and very simple stuff is astonishing to me . You even have had to ask a scientist instead of using your own mind to think about what I have wrote .
Your scientist is parroting books etc , you should of just asked Google and you'd get the same answer your friend gave you .

''

Are you saying that it is true that the expansion of the universe is driven by resting souls and light that are located on its periphery?''

Boy Jesus approached the crowd and said, '' I am not saying anything , see for yourself ''

Yes I am ''saying'' that based on physics and biology . It is the only actual possibility of a ''heaven'' in regards to the physical process .

How else do you think your soul gets to ''heaven'' if not by the light ?

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
I really can't ''speak'' to you anymore , your denial of the truths and very simple stuff is astonishing to me
So, is the expansion of the universe driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery?

Yes or No?

Show me where it says that in any scientific peer-reviewed journal (if you know what they are)

Find me anyone in an academic post in any university anywhere on Earth who believes that

You're astonished that I don't believe the ignorant and stupid things you have just made up on the spot?

You're astonished that I don't believe ignorant and stupid things written in some crazy internet posts that conflict with what people who know what they are talking about know?
Your scientist is parroting books etc
You mean applying his knowledge of a certain field which he has gained through years of study?

Knowledge you obviously lack

Because you think that the expansion of the universe driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery!

What is your qualification in physics? In what way can you call yourself a physicist?

Have you ever written an essay or sat an exam? If you had you would know those do not involve parroting

you should of just asked Google and you'd get the same answer your friend gave you .
That's not the same and you should know that

I asked a real life person who knows what he is talking about, that is not the same at looking at random websites

You get imbeciles on the internet saying all kind of moronic stuff

Personally I'd trust my physicist friend over things like that and people like you

Yes I am ''saying'' that based on physics and biology . It is the only actual possibility of a ''heaven'' in regards to the physical process .

How else do you think your soul gets to ''heaven'' if not by the light ?
By supernatural means, that's the whole point of religion

If it was possible that such things (God) could be understood scientifically don't you think someone more intelligent and educated than you would have discovered it before you?

Nobody knows how God works and that includes you

But people do have knowledge of how the universe works - knowledge you lack

You seem to have a very inflated idea of yourself, as well as a very rich fantasy life

Wouldn't they teach that in the universities? If the expansion of the universe driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery?

Wouldn't it say that in books?

But no, it's the scientists who are stupid and ignorant!

Do you even know what science is?

Have you ever even set foot in a university?

What do you think they study at universities?

Do you think it's like primary school? Do you think they ****ing colour in ****ing pictures all day?

Do you think they just brainlessly memorise texts?

Again, you don't know what education is, you have absolutely no idea, you are stewing in your own pig-ignorance and have no connection with reality

Do you honestly think scientists are wrong and you are right?

jes-us

So, is the expansion of the universe driven by souls and light that are resting at its periphery?

Yes or No?

Show me where it says that in any scientific peer-reviewed journal (if you know what they are)

Find me anyone in an academic post in any university anywhere on Earth who believes that
Do you in some way think that if I wrote this in a scientific manner and published it , that would make it more true ?

Of course this isn't written in a peer-reviewed science journal because I owe science absolutely nothing , why should I try to correct their mediocre minds , making them look good ?

If you want a ''heaven'' in your life the answer is yes . This is the only format of physics that can work and provide hope for after death in realism terms .

''Have you ever even set foot in a university?''

Yes but not for education purposes , an arrangement of words to remember in specific order .

''Do you think it's like primary school?''

Not at all they learn people bigger words to remember and different arrangements of words explaining things that are not always true sentences .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
Do you in some way think that if I wrote this in a scientific manner and published it , that would make it more true ?
If the people who published it didn't think it was a load of **** then people would take it seriously because they are experts

Do you know what an expert is?

The idea is that things get published only if they make sense, the people who publish it are experts who go through things submitted to them very thoroughly

My background is not in the physical sciences so I'm not so sure how this works with subjects like that.....

But if it were to be published in a reputable paper then people would at least take it seriously

If however it was just a load of crazy crap on an internet forum nobody would

If you are so brilliant and correct why don't you submit something to an academic journal?
Of course this isn't written in a peer-reviewed science journal because I owe science absolutely nothing , why should I try to correct their mediocre minds , making them look good ?
You are in no position to deride anyone else as mediocre......

Most of what you have written on these forums is decidedly sub-normal

That says a lot about the quality of your mind ;)

I would LOVE to see you try and correct the thinking of scientists

I would pay good money to watch that, it would be ****ing hilarious
Yes but not for education purposes , an arrangement of words to remember in specific order .
What, were you cleaning out the **** from the toilets there?

Hey, the scientists can't do their jobs if the toilets at the university are ****ty, someone has to do them and it all counts towards the advancement of science!

It is good you did your bit
Not at all they learn people bigger words to remember and different arrangements of words explaining things that are not always true sentences .
Ah yes, because concepts and knowledge don't exist

People are like boxes with pieces of paper with words written on inside them

I'd forgotten that

jes-us

I would LOVE to see you try and correct the thinking of scientists

I would pay good money to watch that, it would be ****ing hilarious
FYI there isn't a scientist on this internet that can challenge me in regards to some science . You can keep your money , my body doesn't need money . I'll take a coffee and a sandwich from you for the journeys strength and thankyou for it .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
FYI there isn't a scientist on this internet that can challenge me in regards to some science
HA HA! That is hilarious! I can't believe you said that! :laughing:

I'm talking about professors and people with doctorates, not random people on random internet forums

It would be so funny, they would run rings round you

I've an idea - let's see if you could take a first-year physics exam from a reputable university......

No - let's see if you could pass a first-year physics paper from The University of Cambridge! - since you're so brilliant

I bet you £500 of my own money that you would fail it miserably

I bet you'd have difficulty even writing your name on it
my body doesn't need money
Ah yes, your body could survive if you had no money, of course

But YOU couldn't

Oh no, but you can't need anything because all you are is just words :laughing:

jes-us

HA HA! That is hilarious! I can't believe you said that! :laughing:

I'm talking about professors and people with doctorates, not random people on random internet forums

It would be so funny, they would run rings round you

I've an idea - let's see if you could take a first-year physics exam from a reputable university......

No - let's see if you could pass a first-year physics paper from The University of Cambridge! - since you're so brilliant

I bet you £500 of my own money that you would fail it miserably

I bet you'd have difficulty even writing your name on it

Ah yes, your body could survive if you had no money, of course

But YOU couldn't

Oh no, but you can't need anything because all you are is just words :laughing:
Quite clearly education is something else you don't understand . I could pass any course if I was willing to sit there and listen , remembering everything the teacher said , right or wrong . Then exam time I only have to recall my memories and Parrot what the teacher said in answers .

Quite clearly you think that remembering things makes a human clever , but this simply isn't true .

Google has lots of answers but Google can't even tie a shoe lace .

Boy Jesus asked his mother , ''mother ,what shall I become when I grow up ? ''

HIs mother presented several boxes , on each box was written a trade .

His mother replied , '' My child , pick one of the boxes and remember the contents of the box , then you will be '' .

Eddi

Pantheist Christian
Premium Member
FYI there isn't a scientist on this internet that can challenge me in regards to some science
It doesn't appear that way on this thread

The seven ''wonders'' of the world

On that thread you are loosing big time
Quite clearly education is something else you don't understand
LOL!

That's coming from someone who clearly doesn't even know what education is!

Did you leave school when you were nine years old?

That's about the level you're at now I should think
I could pass any course if I was willing to sit there and listen
You don't sit and listen to what people tell you on this forum

If you sat the exam and passed the course then I would believe you but until then I don't
remembering everything the teacher said , right or wrong
THEY TEACH CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS

YOU CANNOT THINK CRITICALLY

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT EDUCATION IS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA

You know absolutely **** all

The whole point of an education is to learn how to think independently and to be able to analyse, criticise, and argue stuff

Yo can do neither of these, that much is obvious

Then exam time I only have to recall my memories and Parrot what the teacher said in answers .
No you don't

It doesn't work like that

If you actually knew what an exam was you wouldn't have said that

You don't have a clue what you are talking about

I bet you failed all your exams, right?
Quite clearly you think that remembering things makes a human clever , but this simply isn't true .
EDUCATION IS ABOUT LEARNING, NOT REMEMBERING

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT EDUCATION OR LEARNING IS

Google has lots of answers but Google can't even tie a shoe lace .
:facepalm:
Google is not educated

Google is an internet search engine

It doesn't give answers, it gives search results
Boy Jesus asked his mother , ''mother ,what shall I become when I grow up ? ''

HIs mother presented several boxes , on each box was written a trade .

His mother replied , '' My child , pick one of the boxes and remember the contents of the box , then you will be ''
Oh no, not all that box **** again

Remembering is not good enough you have to UNDERSTAND

You don't even know what knowledge or understanding is

jes-us

It doesn't appear that way on this thread

The seven ''wonders'' of the world

On that thread you are loosing big time

LOL!

That's coming from someone who clearly doesn't even know what education is!

Did you leave school when you were nine years old?

That's about the level you're at now I should think

You don't sit and listen to what people tell you on this forum

If you sat the exam and passed the course then I would believe you but until then I don't

THEY TEACH CRITICAL THINKING SKILLS

YOU CANNOT THINK CRITICALLY

YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT EDUCATION IS, YOU HAVE NO IDEA

You know absolutely **** all

The whole point of an education is to learn how to think independently and to be able to analyse, criticise, and argue stuff

Yo can do neither of these, that much is obvious

No you don't

It doesn't work like that

If you actually knew what an exam was you wouldn't have said that

You don't have a clue what you are talking about

I bet you failed all your exams, right?

EDUCATION IS ABOUT LEARNING, NOT REMEMBERING

YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT EDUCATION OR LEARNING IS

:facepalm:
Google is not educated

Google is an internet search engine

It doesn't give answers, it gives search results

Oh no, not all that box **** again

Remembering is not good enough you have to UNDERSTAND

You don't even know what knowledge or understanding is
You keep insulting me yet you are the one with the closed box . I wish you good day , our conversation is over .

jes-us

The truth can hurt, can't it?

I have a mind

I decide what I put in my box

I am careful not to full it with ****

You too, take care
You made me reply by putting a question .

You deny the truth and don't speak the truth , my body or human feels absolutely nothing about your insult because I know I am well educated at the age of 50 , like most humans are , regardless of academic memory tests .

Experience pays dividends over education every time , we learn from experience , not class room memories .

I'm happy to talk and discuss anything with anyone but I try my best to be civil without insults .

I have you a question for you , what did it say on the box that was your choice of career ?

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
No, a human isn't a body , a human is a formation within a mind .

And it comes with a body.
There are no humans without bodies.
A body is kind of necessary for a human to be real.

The human wants to dress the body , the human wants a television , the human wants a car , the human wants a girlfriend or a boyfriend , the human wants to watch movies etc etc before the human could care enough about the less fortunate .

None of this changes the fact that a body is an integral inherent part of being human.

The human must go to work although the body feels tired and doesn't want to go . Humanity demands the human to force the body to work against its will .

These innocent bodies we occupy are the victims of our existence within their minds . I force my body to smoke and drink alcohol , it is not fare of me to do this to Gods creature , my body didn't ask for my lifestyle choice .
Sounds like split personality disorder or something

jes-us

And it comes with a body.
There are no humans without bodies.
A body is kind of necessary for a human to be real.
Yes , obvious a mind is a part of a body . Before humanity there was no words , what would you call the human body before humans existed declaring it was their bodies ?
None of this changes the fact that a body is an integral inherent part of being human.
Humans have stole these bodies , these bodies don't belong to us . I make this body drink alcohol and smoke , I wish I wasn't in this body then it would be healthier but I am not ready for death yet , hope to be around forever in this body I have snatched .
Sounds like split personality disorder or something
Nothing like that .