• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Dont tell him but femalez already existed before adam demanded a twin sister. :eek::cover:

and they did....Man as a species....Day Six.....male and female.
No names, no garden, no law....

Chapter Two is not a retelling of Chapter One.

Triumphant_Loser

Libertarian Egalitarian
Fair enough on the tail thing.
It seems you still want to draw the line with yourself on the 'animal' side.

Yep. I'm certainly not a plant, fungus, protist, or bacterium.

No inclination at all about your mind and emotion?
All of it fails when your chemistry falls?

Other animals think and exhibit emotions as well. Our thinking and emotional patterns are just more complex than theirs.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Dear Angellous, You shouldn't call other people liars, especially those you find IMPOSSIBLE to refute, either Scientifically, Scripturally, or Historically. All you can manage to do is call names and ACT like you know more than God. Be ashamed of your arogance, old mortal man. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
You really do live in your own little world, don't you?

Though it is most comical how you so arrogantly admonish others for a fraction of the arrogance you display.

hypocrite much?

LuisDantas

Aura of atheification
Premium Member
Dear Readers, Some atheists, agnostics, and phonies, becuase they cannot refute God, find it Impossible to support their views with Scripture, Science, or History. In fact, all they have to offer is a broad disagreement with all disciplines, in favor of their Cult leaders mistaken ideas. God Bless you.

Aman, I strongly suspect that whatever you understand "refuting God" to mean is by definition both impossible and unimportant. I fear you have convinced yourself of a fantasy, particularly about what science and atheism are.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Well Hell, I log in everyday JUST for this thread. If Aman is gone, then so is my reason for existing.
I know, right? The thread is (guess what?) <with lots of reverb> EVOOOOLLLLLVIIIIINNNNG!!! <Orchestral low-brass "Bum-bum-buuuuuumm" heard here> No, no, no!! This can't happen!!!