• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

jonathan180iq

As a quick recap, handsome, so far you've shot down or dismissed:

• The genetic fact that ancient and modern humans are identical
  • The well established explanation for the reasons behind the Neolithic Revolution
  • The cited examples showing the known genetic human lineage to an ape-like ancestor
  • The fact that human settlements and intelligence are evidenced well before your supposed timeline of 9,000 BCE
  • Your own terrible exegesis
  • Your lack of physical evidence for an ark
  • Your lack of physical evidence for a magic floating world that Adam lived on
  • Any credible source to support your personal mythology
  • Well, just any substance whatsoever

Whenever you get backed into a corned, you claim that any supporting evidence provided against you is "THE BEST THAT THESE GODLESS EVOLS CAN MUSTER" yet you have yet to cite anything other than your own fairy tale logic or a reference to scripture that has not been taken deeply out of context...

So far, in over 109 pages worth of useless assertions, you have yet to provide a link (or any other supporting material) to anything other than a map of the fertile crescent. (Which, congratulations that you at least know something about it) On the reverse side you have been issued countless references to articles, PDF files, pictures, graphs, and maps supporting the very well established understanding of human origins. While I cringe to do so because it will simply feed into your delusion that the only response that you ever receive from GODLESS EVOLS like myself is that we are "only ever reduced to ad hominem attacks in the face of GOD'sTRUTH as it unravels our precious Satanic faith in the lie of evoliton", you're just insane, man. Straight nuts. Your entire argument is, basically, "MAGIC DID IT". And that's fine if you believe it - but don't start a thread expecting to explain some alternate theory about human origins that even the most ridiculous fundamentalists on this site don't even agree with. I mean, do you truly believe that you, lowly Aman777, have discovered some deeply guarded secret of the heavens that no one else has ever uncovered? Are you the only TRUE believer because of your strict adherence to this fantasy? It's lunacy, man. The reason that people respond the way they do is not because you are safe in the smug world of arrogance, guarded by the Holy Spirit, or because its your job to endure such persecution because you alone are the only harbinger of truth on the planet - people mock you because of your refusal to accept things that are very soundly supported, while telling everyone that they are godless evolutionists who believe and propagate the greatest satanic lie of history. You're delusional. If you could remove yourself from your small circle of existence, you would see it. And I say that very genuinely.

Aman725

Wait wait wait...

So Noah's sons, who brought HUMAN INTELLIGENCE!!! to Mesopotamia and made babies with the ape-like ancestor people of the Earth, somehow migrated across the entire planet in a couple of years - even though, as you mentioned, there was no way for the people of the Mesopotamian region to cross vast oceans....you're OK with that concept, like people magically being spread around the world - but you have a problem with the much more likely scenario that human migration and adaptation over long periods of time are the reason that there is evidence for human habitation all over the planet, spanning back hundreds of thousands of years, right?

Dear Jonathan, Noah's grandsons had NO other Humans to marry so they married "humans" according to Science, which had been "humans" for Millions of years.

The question is HOW did the LORD scatter then all over the world from Babel as He claims He did? It's easy for me to see that the Creator can do anything He wants to by Speaking it into being. After all, He spoke the worlds into being. Heb 11:3 God Bless you.

Aman725

• 1:>>
    2:>>
  • The well established explanation for the reasons behind the Neolithic Revolution
    3:>>
  • The cited examples showing the known genetic human lineage to an ape-like ancestor
    4:>>
  • The fact that human settlements and intelligence are evidenced well before your supposed timeline of 9,000 BCE
    QUOTE]

Dear Johathan, 1:>>I showed you HOW and WHEN modern Humans blood was contaminated by the blood of prehistoric people and you could NOT refute it.

2. Does well established mean True? Of course not, but there are some naive science worshppers who think so. Can you refute me? No, since IF you could you would have already done it.

3. A repeat of your first disagreement with me. The genetic example is FALSE because it Falsely assumes that Humans had our origin on the present world, when in fact, we came from Adam's world which was totally dissolved in the Flood.

4. Why do you keep repeating the SAME old discredited information that Humans were on Earth BEFORE Noah arrived and brought the intelligence of Adam to this Planet of Apes? Don't you know that prehistoric men were NOT Humans (descendants of Adam)?

I SNIPPED the rest of your judgmental rant.

Aman725

jonathan180iq said: ↑

1:>>
The genetic fact that ancient and modern humans are identical
The well established explanation for the reasons behind the Neolithic Revolution
The cited examples showing the known genetic human lineage to an ape-like ancestor
The fact that human settlements and intelligence are evidenced well before your supposed timeline of 9,000 BCE
QUOTE]

Dear Johathan, 1:>>I showed you HOW and WHEN modern Humans blood was contaminated by the blood of prehistoric people and you could NOT refute it.

2. Does well established mean True? Of course not, but there are some naive science worshppers who think so. Can you refute me? No, since IF you could you would have already done it.

3. A repeat of your first disagreement with me. The genetic example is FALSE because it Falsely assumes that Humans had our origin on the present world, when in fact, we came from Adam's world which was totally dissolved in the Flood.

4. Why do you keep repeating the SAME old discredited information that Humans were on Earth BEFORE Noah arrived and brought the intelligence of Adam to this Planet of Apes? Don't you know that prehistoric men were NOT Humans (descendants of Adam)?

I SNIPPED the rest of your judgmental rant. God Bless you.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006

• Your own terrible exegesis
  • Your lack of physical evidence for an ark
  • Your lack of physical evidence for a magic floating world that Adam lived on
  • Any credible source to support your personal mythology
  • Well, just any substance whatsoever

Whenever you get backed into a corned, you claim that any supporting evidence provided against you is "THE BEST THAT THESE GODLESS EVOLS CAN MUSTER" yet you have yet to cite anything other than your own fairy tale logic or a reference to scripture that has not been taken deeply out of context...

So far, in over 109 pages worth of useless assertions, you have yet to provide a link (or any other supporting material) to anything other than a map of the fertile crescent. (Which, congratulations that you at least know something about it) On the reverse side you have been issued countless references to articles, PDF files, pictures, graphs, and maps supporting the very well established understanding of human origins. While I cringe to do so because it will simply feed into your delusion that the only response that you ever receive from GODLESS EVOLS like myself is that we are "only ever reduced to ad hominem attacks in the face of GOD'sTRUTH as it unravels our precious Satanic faith in the lie of evoliton", you're just insane, man. Straight nuts. Your entire argument is, basically, "MAGIC DID IT". And that's fine if you believe it - but don't start a thread expecting to explain some alternate theory about human origins that even the most ridiculous fundamentalists on this site don't even agree with. I mean, do you truly believe that you, lowly Aman777, have discovered some deeply guarded secret of the heavens that no one else has ever uncovered? Are you the only TRUE believer because of your strict adherence to this fantasy? It's lunacy, man. The reason that people respond the way they do is not because you are safe in the smug world of arrogance, guarded by the Holy Spirit, or because its your job to endure such persecution because you alone are the only harbinger of truth on the planet - people mock you because of your refusal to accept things that are very soundly supported, while telling everyone that they are godless evolutionists who believe and propagate the greatest satanic lie of history. You're delusional. If you could remove yourself from your small circle of existence, you would see it. And I say that very genuinely.
Wish I could uber-like this!

sojourner

jonathan180iq said: ↑

1:>>
The genetic fact that ancient and modern humans are identical
The well established explanation for the reasons behind the Neolithic Revolution
The cited examples showing the known genetic human lineage to an ape-like ancestor
The fact that human settlements and intelligence are evidenced well before your supposed timeline of 9,000 BCE
QUOTE]

I SNIPPED the rest of your judgmental rant. God Bless you.
Now for the litmus test: Prove. It.

Sonofason

No, it doesn't. It takes rocket science to understand rocketry. It takes exegetical knowledge to understand the bible. Faith is a non-substitute for serious study. Which is why you are so very wrong about what the bible says.
No, I'm never wrong about what the Bible says. If you think I am, I suggest you provide some evidence to show otherwise.

sojourner

No, I'm never wrong about what the Bible says. If you think I am, I suggest you provide some evidence to show otherwise.
Asked and answered. You provided the logical "bastion" "Nuh-uh!" Argument. Typical of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Renji

Dear Renji, Absolutely and it is the BEST and ONLY evidence available UNLESS you have evidence of what happened BEFORE our Earth was formed some 4.53 Billion years ago. If you do post it. I don't think you do. I think all you've got is Bluff. God Bless you
Okay, so let's play a game. Suppose creationism is true, what makes you think that the account about creation done by the Judeo-christian god is the most substantial evidence about creation? Why not take into consideration accounts from other world religions or perhaps believe that all of us came from a pixie dust?

A

angellous_evangellous

[QUOTE="Sonofason, post: 4014928, member: 50910]No, I'm never wrong about what the Bible says. If you think I am, I suggest you provide some evidence to show otherwise.[/QUOTE]
All you need to do to know what the Bible says is how to copy and paste.

Renji

All I can say is Jesus Christ, take my life, it's all for you.

Then let us use that own argument. You seem to believe that your claims are irrefutable. Does that mean then that it is true? Based on your own argument, absolutely not. and yeah, 'believing in science' and 'believing in a god' are different things. People 'believe' in science because of its own reality and not because of their own conviction.

Where's the undeniable proof on your claims so far?

Aman725

Asked and answered. You provided the logical "bastion" "Nuh-uh!" Argument. Typical of someone who doesn't know what they're talking about.

Dear Son, Translation. This "supposed" preacher, who has finished Seminary, CANNOT understand Scripture...so he CANNOT refute anyone Scripurally. God Bless you.

Aman725

Okay, so let's play a game. Suppose creationism is true, what makes you think that the account about creation done by the Judeo-christian god is the most substantial evidence about creation? Why not take into consideration accounts from other world religions or perhaps believe that all of us came from a pixie dust?

Dear Renji, NO other Religion speaks of the Multiverse, the date of the Big Bang, Gen 2:4 nor the FACT that the BB was on the 3rd Day and the First Stars of our Cosmos did NOT light until the 4th Day. Gen 1:6 It's PROOF of God. God Bless you.

Aman725

[QUOTE="Sonofason, post: 4014928, member: 50910]No, I'm never wrong about what the Bible says. If you think I am, I suggest you provide some evidence to show otherwise.

All you need to do to know what the Bible says is how to copy and paste.[/QUOTE]

Dear Angellous, False, since unbelievers cannot understand Scripture. This is proven every day on these boards. God Bless you.

sojourner

Dear Son, Translation. This "supposed" preacher, who has finished Seminary, CANNOT understand Scripture...so he CANNOT refute anyone Scripurally. God Bless you.
Well, let's take an assessment of two opposing perspectives, shall we?

Soj: argues from a position of reality

Aman: lives in his own fantasy.

sojourner

False, since unbelievers cannot understand Scripture. This is proven every day on these boards.
You've certainly proved that you cannot understand scripture. That's quite possibly the first true thing you've posted thus far in this journey through Twinky Town you've taken us on.

sojourner

Dear Renji, NO other Religion speaks of the Multiverse, the date of the Big Bang, Gen 2:4 nor the FACT that the BB was on the 3rd Day and the First Stars of our Cosmos did NOT light until the 4th Day. Gen 1:6 It's PROOF of God. God Bless you.
Genesis doesn't mention "multiverse." Or the Big Bang. Or the date thereof. These are all things yo've decided to read into the texts. The only thing it is PROOF of, is that you do not understand the scriptures.