• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Humans did NOT evolve from the common ancestor of Apes

Etritonakin

Very specific lifespans, etc. were given -and births in relation to lifespans -for the male line from Adam to Abraham. Also from Abraham to David - David to Christ, etc...... commonly referred to as "the begats". Here is an illustration of such -haven't checked the accuracy of this, but so you get the point. Where it says "CREATION", however, is when Adam was created. Many assume that the earth was created about that time -but the bible doesn't actually say that (though it can seem to if you just skim right through).
Billions of years is simply not correct -and don't rule out the ideas of research and development -evolution of design -or even evolution as a design tool (God is a creator, after all) which doesn't need constant attention -when thinking about what came before Adam's creation (apes and such). The second line of the bible can read AND THE EARTH "BECAME" (H1961 היה hâyâh) FORMLESS AND VOID -which changes the whole meaning of what follows -from an initial creation to a renewal.

19-2.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: MD

outhouse

Atheistically
:slap:
Very specific lifespans, etc. were given -and births in relation to lifespans -for the male line from Adam to Abraham. Also from Abraham to David - David to Christ, etc...... commonly referred to as "the begats". Here is an illustration of such -haven't checked the accuracy of this, but so you get the point. Where it says "CREATION", however, is when Adam was created. Many assume that the earth was created about that time -but the bible doesn't actually say that (though it can seem to if you just skim right through).
Billions of years is simply not correct -and don't rule out the ideas of research and development -evolution of design -or even evolution as a design tool (God is a creator, after all) which doesn't need constant attention -when thinking about what came before Adam's creation (apes and such). The second line of the bible can read AND THE EARTH "BECAME" (H1961 היה hâyâh) FORMLESS AND VOID -which changes the whole meaning of what follows -from an initial creation to a renewal.

19-2.jpg

:slap:

Mice mythology you have provided. :facepalm:

19-2.jpg

Ok, so you present to us the claims from this book...
I think we are all familiar with it.
Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

Aman777

Bible Believer

19-2.jpg

Dear Readers, The above chart is incorrect since Adam was made the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, Gen 2:4-7 which was on the THIRD Day. This shows that Adam lived some 13 Billion years BEFORE Eve was made, thus Billions of years BEFORE Seth. God Bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
You mean the bible?
Yes, I've read it.
Rather unimpressive for the claimed word of god, I have to say.

Also, your opinion certainly is a big part of it.
Given that the bible is so full of contradictions, whatever people get out of it, which doctrin they fallow, depends entirely on their personal opinion and interpretation.
So, if somebody interprets the text differently than you do, you claim they are doing it wrong.

Dear Richard, False, since God gives each believer their own understanding. UnBelievers, on the other hand CANNOT understand Scripture because they remain dead in their unbelief because they have NOT been made alive Spiritually. 1Co 2:14 Dead people cannot read. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
Which is just your view of a collection of ancient texts.

So, yes, your view has everything to do with it.

Dear Riverwolf, False, since when you find the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History, you have come as close as Humanly possible to God's Truth. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Aman777

Bible Believer
fantôme profane;3960724 said:
Not recognized by whom? You mean you don't recognize it as a Christian denomination.

Dear fantome, No. Christianity considers Mormonism and JWism as Cults, because they define Cults as those groups started by men, instead of God. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
False, since when you find the AGREEMENT of Scripture, Science, and History, you have come as close as Humanly possible to God's Truth.

And I refuted your only provided support for such an agreement, and was never responded to.

Ouroboros

Coincidentia oppositorum
Everyone seems to know what God thinks. Yet another reason why I flat out doubt he minds disbelievers.

And God wouldn't have a God, so in a sense he would be a disbeliever and atheist too. I'm sure he would understand better and have more tolerance with the unbelievers than most think.

Dear Richard, False, since God gives each believer their own understanding. UnBelievers, on the other hand CANNOT understand Scripture because they remain dead in their unbelief because they have NOT been made alive Spiritually.

In Love,
Aman

So, let me get this straight:
The bible is the thing that points to a god.
But you have to believe in god first to understand the bible.
So, you have to believe the things the bible should enlighten you about FIRST, before you can understand the bible?
This is the worste possible system anybody could have come up with!
Your god is a terrible communicator!

Etritonakin

Ok, so you present to us the claims from this book...
I think we are all familiar with it.
Do you have any evidence to support these claims?

I was pointing out the incorrectness of his claim about the book -and gave some things to consider.

The evidence of the incorrectness of his claim about the book -the time of Adam's creation -is provided by the book -as the lives of people commonly accepted to have existed (due to historical evidence more commonly accepted as valid) can be referenced to the present calender -and then by the genealogies, etc,. given, the date of Adam's creation can also be ascertained with some degree of accuracy.

My point had nothing to do with whether or not Adam actually existed or was directly created.

Honestly, I'm not certain he seriously believes what he is claiming.

Aman777

Bible Believer
So, let me get this straight:
The bible is the thing that points to a god.
But you have to believe in god first to understand the bible.
So, you have to believe the things the bible should enlighten you about FIRST, before you can understand the bible?
This is the worste possible system anybody could have come up with!
Your god is a terrible communicator!

Dear Richard, False, since it's God's way to insure that ONLY those with Faith in Him can understand His Holy Word. IF He let just anyone understand, Godless heathens would be able to enter and destroy His perfect Heaven. The ONLY prayer He hears from a sinner is one which seeks to have enough Faith to believe in Him.

Most unbelievers THINK that God wants everyone to believe, but God KNOWS that evil is in the world. Would you want evil to enter Heaven? God shows His love for His children by assuring that only the good live Eternally. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony

19-2.jpg

Now if you could only present the science that backs any of this up....I won't hold my breath.....

Last edited:

Dirty Penguin

Master Of Ceremony
Dear Readers, The above chart is incorrect since Adam was made the SAME Day as the Big Bang of our Cosmos, Gen 2:4-7 which was on the THIRD Day. This shows that Adam lived some 13 Billion years BEFORE Eve was made, thus Billions of years BEFORE Seth. God Bless all of you.

In Love,
Aman

I will let you two "believers" duke this out...None of what you say nor the bold baseless claims presented in that chart of his has any evidence to back them up....

fantome profane

Anti-Woke = Anti-Justice
Premium Member
Dear fantome, No. Christianity considers Mormonism and JWism as Cults, because they define Cults as those groups started by men, instead of God. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman
Is that what Christianity considers? I am glad we have you here to tell us what Christianity considers.

But do you have a source for this? I would love to know what you consider to be an authority on what Christianity considers.

So what is your source for this?

Dear Richard, False, since it's God's way to insure that ONLY those with Faith in Him can understand His Holy Word. IF He let just anyone understand, Godless heathens would be able to enter and destroy His perfect Heaven. The ONLY prayer He hears from a sinner is one which seeks to have enough Faith to believe in Him.

Most unbelievers THINK that God wants everyone to believe, but God KNOWS that evil is in the world. Would you want evil to enter Heaven? God shows His love for His children by assuring that only the good live Eternally. God Bless you.

In Love,
Aman

Well, god created evil. So I don't think he has any right to be picky about who he lets in and who he doesn't. Given that he created everything, he can't wash his hands from the responsiblity for literally EVERYTHING.
Of course, if he exists, there isn't much I can do to force him to take that responsibility, given that he is the more powerfull of us two.
But might doesn't make right.

But ok.
So, I can't understand the REAL meaning of the bible. Fine.
Then I will just take it at face-value and will judge it on the things it actually DOES say, instead of the things that the "true believers" are allowed to read between the lines.

The Neo Nerd

That is a list of cults and religions.

It should be noted that christianity is included in that list as well.

That being said the world cult is a loaded term. Generally used to denote any group that differs from mainstream beliefs.

At one point i bet your particular denomination would have fit that description.