• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

I and the father are one.

101G

That Jesus and the Father were not one is obvious. The Gospel itself declares that there were things that only the Father knows, and not the Son. Which would not be possible if the Son and The Father were one.
ARE you sure..... (smile).

101G

It Aint Necessarily So

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That Jesus and the Father were not one is obvious. The Gospel itself declares that there were things that only the Father knows, and not the Son. Which would not be possible if the Son and The Father were one.
Surprised to see you engaging in a theological debate of competing unfalsifiable claims and using scripture as support. How long will it take before somebody provides a "rebuttal" with what is understood as a conflicting piece of scripture. This took 30 seconds to find:

"In John 10:30–33, Jesus claims to be “one with the Father,” indicating he is part of the same divine essence as God Himself. Additionally, in John 5:18–20, Jesus claims authority over all judgment and life—something only God himself is entitled to do."

This is theology to me.

[Next up: Pinheads - standing room only for pin angels or plenty of room left? Let's investigate the physics of angels and learn more.]

viole

Ontological Naturalist
Premium Member
Surprised to see you engaging in a theological debate of competing unfalsifiable claims and using scripture as support. How long will it take before somebody provides a "rebuttal" with what is understood as a conflicting piece of scripture. This took 30 seconds to find:

"In John 10:30–33, Jesus claims to be “one with the Father,” indicating he is part of the same divine essence as God Himself. Additionally, in John 5:18–20, Jesus claims authority over all judgment and life—something only God himself is entitled to do."

This is theology to me.

[Next up: Pinheads - standing room only for pin angels or plenty of room left? Let's investigate the physics of angels and learn more.]
oops. I was not aware I was in the Biblical Debates section.
Forget everything I said.

It would be like debating leprechaunology, in the leprechaun's section of the forum where I am not competent. Sorry about that.

Ciao

- viole

101G

Well, sure that the Gospel says that. it is actually black on white.

Ciao

- viole
thanks for the reply. well let's see if things are black and white as you say. just for example, many say, "the Lord JESUS don't KNOW his return date, as you say also, ONLY THE "FATHER" KNOWS"... right, which is TRUE. well let's see if this is so black and white.

101G will give you the short and to the POINT ANSWER. the question concerning our Lord's deity, is his omniscient. "How come our Lord Jesus don't know his return date?". only the father knows. again the beauty of "diversity" or diversified ONENESS in the ECHAD of God. the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in this case in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is a part of you, you knows exactly what each hand is doing. the answer is an act of the “WILL”. well lets see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". did one see that?, "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember?. it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. now, how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord is sitting on the throne. what happens?, the Spirit, (the Father), comes and takes the book out of his hand, his right hand, now which hand did he take the book out of?, Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals." answer the right hand, and this book contain all the future events to happen. remember, Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". so by taking the book out of his "RIGHT" hand, (he who sits on the Throne, the Lord Jesus), he now wills which is an act, not to KNOW his return DATE, the Symbolism here in Revelation 5 is for us to understand this. because the book contain all the information of what's to come, even the Lord Jesus return date. so, only the Father, (the Spirit, in the ECHAD 'WITH" the Son), knows because the father took the book out of his "OWN RIGHT HAND", supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." . his "OWN ARM" is him. this is how 101G know that the ARM ofGod in Isaiah 53 is his Son, his OWN ARM. now, knowing that, by our Lord being in flesh and bone, as the diversity, or (the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh, see Phil 2:6 & 7) and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". the until is the writing in the book that is to take place in the future (as in his return also). which was in the Lord's right hand, and now in the Father's hands,,,, (smile). no one knows only he who took the book, (the Father of the ECHAD the Son). again the beauty of the “diversity” of God.

if one truly understand the ECHAD of God all question will and can be answered, just as this ONE. now you know. I suggest you re-read this post for clarity and edification.

PICJAG, 101G.

Last edited:

101G

"In John 10:30–33, Jesus claims to be “one with the Father,” indicating he is part of the same divine essence as God Himself.
100% correct. in the ECHAD of God, it is an ORDINAL DESIGINATION of only "ONE" Person. let's see it plainly in the OT.

Isaiah 41:4 "Who hath wrought and done it, calling the generations from the beginning? I the LORD, the first, and with the last; I am he."
here, the LORD, all caps is the First that is "WITH" the Last. notice the term "WITH". now this,

Isaiah 48:12 "Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last."

BINGO, there it is. the First, the Ordinal First is the LORD, all Caps, the "FATHER", who is "ALSO" the Last, the "Lord", who is the Son.

the same one PERSON, in an ECHAD of an EQUAL, .... "SHARE" of himself in PLACE, TIME, ORDER, and or RANK.

you're correct there on the same divine essence

101G.

101G

oops. I was not aware I was in the Biblical Debates section.
Forget everything I said.

It would be like debating leprechaunology, in the leprechaun's section of the forum where I am not competent. Sorry about that.

Ciao

- viole
don't be sorry, INCREASE you knowledge of God almighty, don't stay in a cubical and be limited or handicapped. expand one knowledge and understanding..... because if it's the truth, it will stand in a leprechaunology debale... (smile), or a Biblical Debates section.

knowledge is POWER.

be blessed in the Lord.
\\

101G

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
God is a Spirit, and he's EVERYWHERE. THINK, send? it's for you to try to understand God Work, or working. it is us who is stagnated at a certain point in time and space. LISTEN and try to UNDERSTAND...... Jeremiah 23:23 "Am I a God at hand, saith the LORD, and not a God afar off?" Jeremiah 23:24 "Can any hide himself in secret places that I shall not see him? saith the LORD. Do not I fill heaven and earth? saith the LORD."
if God fills heaven and earth .... THINK where is he going to go or be sent? ...... THINK.... ok.
101G.
Yes, Jeremiah 23:23-24 does speak about God filling the heavens and earth.
But that does Not have to mean He is a literal filling.
God sees the false clergy whose goal for the flock is all being with God in Heaven ignoring the earthly hope - Matt. 5:5; Psalm 37:9-11
God 'fills' His at-hand seeing from his heavenly home - Please see 1st Kings 8:39 ,45,49 because God has a home ( just No ZIP code mentioned )
Thus God is Not omnipresent

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
"In John 10:30–33, Jesus claims to be “one with the Father,” indicating he is part of the same divine essence as God Himself. Additionally, in John 5:18–20, Jesus claims authority over all judgment and life—something only God himself is entitled to do."..............................
I often wonder why people stop reading at verse 33 _______________
Because at verse 36 Jesus gives us the honest answer that he is the Son of God - John 8:36
Even the devils know who Jesus is according to Luke 4:41 ___________

In his Lord's prayer at John chapter 17 Jesus prays that he and his followers be one as he and his Father are one.
Surely Jesus was Not praying they all become God.
- Please see John 17:11 B; John 17:21-23

URAVIP2ME

Veteran Member
................now this, Revelation 21:5 "And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful."
is this the same one person who make all thing new, both heaven and earth? your answer please.
101G.
Whoa ! put on the brakes and go back to " Revelation 3:21 " because there are two (2) thrones mentioned. ( - Rev. 3:12 )

Soapy

Son of his Father: The Heir and Prince

So, it follows from simple logic that they are not one. And that, therefore, Christianity is de-facto polytheistic.

Ciao

- viole
Hi Viole, it’s ok, you are right. I’m just humouring 101G. He has set himself up as a ‘God of another religion’ but then tried to apply it to the Bible scriptures… and failing spectacularly, as you noticed, yourself!!

Soapy

good, now, book chapter and verse of the Name of the Person who GAVE the Father "POWER", for he who sits on the THRONE received POWER. supportive scripture, Revelation 4:10 "The four and twenty elders fall down before him that sat on the throne, and worship him that liveth for ever and ever, and cast their crowns before the throne, saying," Revelation 4:11 "Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive glory and honour and power: for thou hast created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created."

now soapy, you said the Father God YHWH sits on the Throne, so post book chapter, and verse as to WHO Gave the Father YHWH ... "POWER" 101G will be looking for that book, chapter, and verse please.

101G.
You ask me ‘Who gave the Father power’?
The Father first GAVE power to those whom he wills for them to become kings, priests, prophets, etc. In like manner, these ones must GIVE BACK to the Father the power given to them by the Father. Jesus told Pontius Pilate that he, PP, only had power because God [first] gave it to him (PP). The point being that PP should glorify the immortal God by making proper use of the power invested in him by God.

The crowns in Revelation (the crowns of any king) is a sign of POWER. The kings are RETURNING (by surrendering) that ‘power back to God when they cast them before his feet.

So now, will you answer my questions I set to you?:
Jesus Christ is the Lamb looking as though slaughtered. Jesus is one among mankind - the kings of the earth and the elders (likely the saints)

So how is Jesus (I presume that’s what you are implying!!) sitting on the throne AND standing in front and centre of that sand throne visualised as a slaughtered lamb?
You answer, please.

Soapy

thanks for the reply. well let's see if things are black and white as you say. just for example, many say, "the Lord JESUS don't KNOW his return date, as you say also, ONLY THE "FATHER" KNOWS"... right, which is TRUE. well let's see if this is so black and white.

101G will give you the short and to the POINT ANSWER. the question concerning our Lord's deity, is his omniscient. "How come our Lord Jesus don't know his return date?". only the father knows. again the beauty of "diversity" or diversified ONENESS in the ECHAD of God. the answer is in the "will" of God. God have a "will", a plan. and it is clearly seen in this case in the Godly principle of Matthew 6:3. listen, "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". how can one do something themselves without knowing about it. your right hand, and left hand is a part of you, you knows exactly what each hand is doing. the answer is an act of the “WILL”. well lets see how God do it. scripture, Jeremiah 31:34 "And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more". did one see that?, "and I (will) remember their sin no more". HOLD IT, how can almighty, all knowing God not remember?. it's an act of the will. he wills "not" to remember. just as he said in Matthew 6:3b "let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth", "let" is an act of the will. now, how do all of this relates to our Lord's not knowing his return date. answer, Revelation chapter 5. our Lord is sitting on the throne. what happens?, the Spirit, (the Father), comes and takes the book out of his hand, his right hand, now which hand did he take the book out of?, Revelation 5:1 "And I saw in the right hand of him that sat on the throne a book written within and on the backside, sealed with seven seals." answer the right hand, and this book contain all the future events to happen. remember, Matthew 6:3 "But when thou doest alms, let not thy left hand know what thy right hand doeth". so by taking the book out of his "RIGHT" hand, (he who sits on the Throne, the Lord Jesus), he now wills which is an act, not to KNOW his return DATE, the Symbolism here in Revelation 5 is for us to understand this. because the book contain all the information of what's to come, even the Lord Jesus return date. so, only the Father, (the Spirit, in the ECHAD 'WITH" the Son), knows because the father took the book out of his "OWN RIGHT HAND", supportive scripture, Isaiah 63:5 "And I looked, and there was none to help; and I wondered that there was none to uphold: therefore mine own arm brought salvation unto me; and my fury, it upheld me." . his "OWN ARM" is him. this is how 101G know that the ARM ofGod in Isaiah 53 is his Son, his OWN ARM. now, knowing that, by our Lord being in flesh and bone, as the diversity, or (the EQUAL SHARE of himself in flesh, see Phil 2:6 & 7) and as mediator, he fulfills the DAVIDIC PROPHECY, Psalms 110:1 "A Psalm of David. The LORD said unto my Lord, Sit thou at my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool". the until is the writing in the book that is to take place in the future (as in his return also). which was in the Lord's right hand, and now in the Father's hands,,,, (smile). no one knows only he who took the book, (the Father of the ECHAD the Son). again the beauty of the “diversity” of God.

if one truly understand the ECHAD of God all question will and can be answered, just as this ONE. now you know. I suggest you re-read this post for clarity and edification.

PICJAG, 101G.
So your simply answer is a massive messy synergy of non-linking scriptures verses?

You are saying that Jesus knows but doesn’t know because Jesus is the Father and the son as well as the Holy Spirit?

That’s what you keep saying but deny it when it’s pointed out to you… wow!

101G

But that does Not have to mean He is a literal filling.
Acts 17:27 "That they should seek the Lord, if haply they might feel after him, and find him, though he be not far from every one of us:" Acts 17:28 "For in him we live, and move, and have our being; as certain also of your own poets have said, For we are also his offspring." remember this is a CREATED WORLD in, in, in, him
God 'fills' His at-hand seeing from his heavenly home - Please see 1st Kings 8:39 ,45,49 because God has a home ( just No ZIP code mentioned )
Thus God is Not omnipresent
EROR, God is omnipresent, and he can appear/manifest at will in any intrinsic sphere of space.

101G.

101G

Whoa ! put on the brakes and go back to " Revelation 3:21 " because there are two (2) thrones mentioned. ( - Rev. 3:12 )

nope, no 2 throne's here, Now, let 101G school you... LISTEN and LEARN. "Only ONE Throne, but WATCH. Revelation 3:21 "To him that overcometh will I grant to sit with me in my throne, even as I also overcame, and am set down with my Father in his throne." SEE THAT TERM "IN" .... NOT "ON", but IN. IN, IN, IN.... his Throne, it's Spiritual... Oh my God how IGNORANT people are. yes you READ, but you cannot HEAR, nor see.

only ONE... sits on the Throne all else sit IN, IN, IN... not "ON"... LOL, LOL, <LOL, oh how IGNORANT can one BE.

now, you want to try again?

101G

101G

You ask me ‘Who gave the Father power’?
The Father first GAVE power to those whom he wills for them to become kings, priests, prophets, etc. In like manner, these ones must GIVE BACK to the Father the power given to them by the Father. J
LOL, LOL, LOL, don't you KNOW God has all POWER, and giving it is still HIS, you don't OWN it. MY God how IGNORANT can one be?
Jesus told Pontius Pilate that he, PP, only had power because God [first] gave it to him (PP). The point being that PP should glorify the immortal God by making proper use of the power invested in him by God.
and then you tied to cover it up, by saying, " because God [first] gave it to him". do you really know what "ALL POWER" is? Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13:2 "Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation." Romans 13:3 "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:"

understand soapy, the POWER of God is God always. YOU DON'T GIVE .... BACK POWER .... TO GOD, BECAUSE IT IS HE'S ALWAYS. my God How IGNORANT can one be. ... LOL, LOL, LOL. Oh boy.
The crowns in Revelation (the crowns of any king) is a sign of POWER. The kings are RETURNING (by surrendering) that ‘power back to God when they cast them before his feet.
LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, 101G has never see someone grasping at straws as this. ... unbelievable. it's just down right embarrassing.

Jesus Christ is the Lamb looking as though slaughtered. Jesus is one among mankind - the kings of the earth and the elders (likely the saints)

So how is Jesus (I presume that’s what you are implying!!) sitting on the throne AND standing in front and centre of that sand throne visualised as a slaughtered lamb?
You answer, please.

SURE. HE WHO SITS IS HE WHO STANDS, now LISTEN, Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." NOTICE THE "ROOT", NOT THE "OFFSPRING OF David, BUT THE "ROOT", which is the Spirit. let's see it. keep on reading, next verse. Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

NOTICE: a Lamb, and not a Lamb of, of, of, God. do you know the difference? guess not. the Lamb "of" God has blood, but the Lamb don't. my God do you not KNOW that there is no blood in heaven, the Lamb here in Heaven is the Holy Spirit, God whom you IGNORANTLY don't know who is the Father, the Ordinal First. notice what it said, " having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." NOW THINK, "WHO WAS SENT INTO ALL THE EARTH? THE HOLY SPIRIT ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST. my God is it that hard not to understand? did you not read in John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." WE, OUR, I thought the Father sent the Holy Ghost, and Did Not Jesus the Lord send the Holy Ghost. let's check the Record

A. the Father sent the Holy Spirit. John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

ok, the Father is sending the Holy Spirit... Right. well let's see.

B. the Lord Jesus is Sending the Holy Spirit. John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"

ok, the Lord Jesus is sending the Holy Spirit. how many is sending the Holy Spirit? answer only ONE PERSON. because the Father and the Son is the Same one Person.

Let's understand, Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

the"ROOT" of David is the Spirit, which is before David, God, whom u calls the Father, and the "Offspring" of David, is the Son who came AFTER David. NOW, is the ROOT and the OFFSPRING the same one Person, lets see. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." BINGO. JESUS is the ROOT, Father/Spirit/Before David, and JESUS is the Offspring, Son/Flesh and blood, AFTER David, who sits on, on the throne. but upon his resurrection, he has no blood..... (smile)...Oh dear. he is the Lamb who is Spirit in a flesh and bone body, .... "WITHOUT" Blood. this is just 2 easy.

see soapy, he who sit on the throne is he who stands before it in an ECHAD of Ordinal FIRST/ROOT/Father. and he who Sits, (per Psalms 110:1), the Ordinal LAST/OFFSPRING/Son. see the Lord Jesus Laid down his powers or invested it in the /Father, the Ordinal First the Root, and Received that same power once resurrected. and here is the scripture to prove it. Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

see, you don't even know the GREAT COMMISSION, because it came about because the Lord Jesus the CHRIST, the Messiah has regain/GIVEN back his power as before.

you didn't know that did you. what did you say? "The Father first GAVE power to those whom he wills for them to become kings, priests, prophets, etc. In like manner, these ones must GIVE BACK to the Father the power given to them by the Father. Jesus told Pontius Pilate that he, PP, only had power because God [first] gave it to him (PP). The point being that PP should glorify the immortal God by making proper use of the power invested in him by God." when all you had to do was quote Matthew 28:18. and said you was in ERROR. that's all you had do.

if you understand the "ECHAD" of God, the Ordinal First/Father, and the Ordinal Last/Son then you will be able to handle the word of God correctly.

101G.

Soapy

LOL, LOL, LOL, don't you KNOW God has all POWER, and giving it is still HIS, you don't OWN it. MY God how IGNORANT can one be?

and then you tied to cover it up, by saying, " because God [first] gave it to him". do you really know what "ALL POWER" is? Romans 13:1 "Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of God." Romans 13:2 "Whosoever therefore resisteth the power, resisteth the ordinance of God: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation." Romans 13:3 "For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Wilt thou then not be afraid of the power? do that which is good, and thou shalt have praise of the same:"

understand soapy, the POWER of God is God always. YOU DON'T GIVE .... BACK POWER .... TO GOD, BECAUSE IT IS HE'S ALWAYS. my God How IGNORANT can one be. ... LOL, LOL, LOL. Oh boy.

LOL, LOL, LOL, LOL, 101G has never see someone grasping at straws as this. ... unbelievable. it's just down right embarrassing.

You answer, please.

SURE. HE WHO SITS IS HE WHO STANDS, now LISTEN, Revelation 5:4 "And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon." Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof." NOTICE THE "ROOT", NOT THE "OFFSPRING OF David, BUT THE "ROOT", which is the Spirit. let's see it. keep on reading, next verse. Revelation 5:6 "And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth."

NOTICE: a Lamb, and not a Lamb of, of, of, God. do you know the difference? guess not. the Lamb "of" God has blood, but the Lamb don't. my God do you not KNOW that there is no blood in heaven, the Lamb here in Heaven is the Holy Spirit, God whom you IGNORANTLY don't know who is the Father, the Ordinal First. notice what it said, " having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth." NOW THINK, "WHO WAS SENT INTO ALL THE EARTH? THE HOLY SPIRIT ON THE DAY OF PENTECOST. my God is it that hard not to understand? did you not read in John 14:21 "He that hath my commandments, and keepeth them, he it is that loveth me: and he that loveth me shall be loved of my Father, and I will love him, and will manifest myself to him." John 14:22 "Judas saith unto him, not Iscariot, Lord, how is it that thou wilt manifest thyself unto us, and not unto the world?" John 14:23 "Jesus answered and said unto him, If a man love me, he will keep my words: and my Father will love him, and we will come unto him, and make our abode with him." WE, OUR, I thought the Father sent the Holy Ghost, and Did Not Jesus the Lord send the Holy Ghost. let's check the Record

A. the Father sent the Holy Spirit. John 14:26 "But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in my name, he shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you."

ok, the Father is sending the Holy Spirit... Right. well let's see.

B. the Lord Jesus is Sending the Holy Spirit. John 15:26 "But when the Comforter is come, whom I will send unto you from the Father, even the Spirit of truth, which proceedeth from the Father, he shall testify of me:"

ok, the Lord Jesus is sending the Holy Spirit. how many is sending the Holy Spirit? answer only ONE PERSON. because the Father and the Son is the Same one Person.

Let's understand, Revelation 5:5 "And one of the elders saith unto me, Weep not: behold, the Lion of the tribe of Juda, the Root of David, hath prevailed to open the book, and to loose the seven seals thereof."

the"ROOT" of David is the Spirit, which is before David, God, whom u calls the Father, and the "Offspring" of David, is the Son who came AFTER David. NOW, is the ROOT and the OFFSPRING the same one Person, lets see. Revelation 22:16 "I Jesus have sent mine angel to testify unto you these things in the churches. I am the root and the offspring of David, and the bright and morning star." BINGO. JESUS is the ROOT, Father/Spirit/Before David, and JESUS is the Offspring, Son/Flesh and blood, AFTER David, who sits on, on the throne. but upon his resurrection, he has no blood..... (smile)...Oh dear. he is the Lamb who is Spirit in a flesh and bone body, .... "WITHOUT" Blood. this is just 2 easy.

see soapy, he who sit on the throne is he who stands before it in an ECHAD of Ordinal FIRST/ROOT/Father. and he who Sits, (per Psalms 110:1), the Ordinal LAST/OFFSPRING/Son. see the Lord Jesus Laid down his powers or invested it in the /Father, the Ordinal First the Root, and Received that same power once resurrected. and here is the scripture to prove it. Matthew 28:18 "And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth." Matthew 28:19 "Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost:"

see, you don't even know the GREAT COMMISSION, because it came about because the Lord Jesus the CHRIST, the Messiah has regain/GIVEN back his power as before.

you didn't know that did you. what did you say? "The Father first GAVE power to those whom he wills for them to become kings, priests, prophets, etc. In like manner, these ones must GIVE BACK to the Father the power given to them by the Father. Jesus told Pontius Pilate that he, PP, only had power because God [first] gave it to him (PP). The point being that PP should glorify the immortal God by making proper use of the power invested in him by God." when all you had to do was quote Matthew 28:18. and said you was in ERROR. that's all you had do.

if you understand the "ECHAD" of God, the Ordinal First/Father, and the Ordinal Last/Son then you will be able to handle the word of God correctly.

101G.
Did you forget this:
  • “Then the end will come, when [Jesus Christ] hands over the kingdom to God the Father after [Jesus Christ] has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.” (1 Cor 15:24)
  • “[As for] he [YAHWEH] “has put everything under [Jesus Christ’s] feet.” Now when it says that “everything” has been put under [Jesus Christ], it is clear that this does not include God [YAHWEH] himself, who put everything under Christ.” (1 Cor 15:27)
  • “When he has done this, then the Son [Jesus Christ] himself will be made subject to him [God: Yahweh] who put everything under him, so that God [YAHWEH] may be all in all.” (1 Cor 15:28)
I take it that you don’t understand God (YHWH) giving Jesus Christ power to reign until all things have been subdued to him. And then when Jesus Christ has achieved the goal, Jesus Christ HANDS BACK TO GOD the power given to him BY GOD.

You keep saying that God (YHWH) and The Son (Jesus Christ) are the same person! And you keep saying that Jesus Christ is the Holy Spirit… why?

You are testing the scriptures and found wanting at every stage. When did you receive your 30 pieces of silver?

Last edited:

101G

“Then the end will come, when [Jesus Christ] hands over the kingdom to God the Father after [Jesus Christ] has destroyed all dominion, authority and power.” (1 Cor 15:24)
and? Listen up, authority here is G1849 ἐξουσία exousia (e-xou-siy'-a) and there is G1411, dunamis... do you know the difference? nwhen you do get back with me ok.

101G

Sargonski

So your simply answer is a massive messy synergy of non-linking scriptures verses?

You are saying that Jesus knows but doesn’t know because Jesus is the Father and the son as well as the Holy Spirit?

That’s what you keep saying but deny it when it’s pointed out to you… wow!
I can't make heads or tails out of the incessant 101G blather either .. rolling on the floor laughing and salivating on self is not argument for much.

and? Listen up, authority here is G1849 ἐξουσία exousia (e-xou-siy'-a) and there is G1411, dunamis... do you know the difference? nwhen you do get back with me ok.

101G

English mate .. typing script in a language you don't understand is not helpful .

101G

I can't make heads or tails out of the incessant 101G blather either .. rolling on the floor laughing and salivating on self is not argument for much.

English mate .. typing script in a language you don't understand is not helpful .
well when you get up off the floor, learn the different in "POWER" .... English. GREEK, G1411, dunamis, ABILITY, MIGHT. G1849, exousia, right or privilege, or the Freedom to ACT.

(smile).

101G.