• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

If you can't believe.....

do you?....or don't you?......believe

• Total voters

Sha'irullah

رسول الآلهة
I originally came here to test out ideas of theism discretely and see what was apart from religion.

Having experience that thoroughly I am just here to waste time.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
I originally came here to test out ideas of theism discretely and see what was apart from religion.

Having experience that thoroughly I am just here to waste time.

Several other people are wasting their lives.....but hey.....

Quagmire

Imaginary talking monkey
Staff member
Premium Member
I think some non-believers simply have a constant need to validate their non-belief with continual argument.

In the same way that a lot of "believers" need to validate their position with a lot of sanctimonious finger-wagging.

Since "argument" is a more acceptable synonym for debate than preaching is, I'd say the latter are more at fault than the former.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
and you didn't see a singularity in the opening verses of Genesis?

and you didn't see the science experiment of Chapter Two?
I'm sure these verses have nothing to do with true science, it just seems that way because you want it to fit, how about the rest of the bible ?.

psychoslice

Veteran Member
I think I'm going somewhere......
Not so sure about you.
Yes I thought you would say something like that, I know what you want to say, at least my way of seeing is provable and makes sense, without guilt, or fear of someone who is going to murder me for my thoughts, that would be sick, wouldn't it ?.

Thief

Rogue Theologian
Yes I thought you would say something like that, I know what you want to say, at least my way of seeing is provable and makes sense, without guilt, or fear of someone who is going to murder me for my thoughts, that would be sick, wouldn't it ?.

Actually, I believe we end up with others who think and feel as we do.
(birds of a feather)

How else to be happy?
How else to be fair?

Where do you think you are going?
Going to heaven?

psychoslice

Veteran Member
Actually, I believe we end up with others who think and feel as we do.
(birds of a feather)

How else to be happy?
How else to be fair?

Where do you think you are going?
Going to heaven?
So you might be a Moran ?, ..........heaven, I am already there, its within didn't you know that ?.