• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I'm not talking about segregation. I'm talking about forcing Christians or other religious people to cater to homosexuals against their will (which IS a violation of the first amendment). If any heterosexual doesn't have a problem with gays, then more power to them to serve homosexuals.

So you are saying it is your right to not have to deal with these people?

Funny the racist back in the day said the same thing.

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
I'm not talking about segregation. I'm talking about forcing Christians or other religious people to cater to homosexuals against their will (which IS a violation of the first amendment). If any heterosexual doesn't have a problem with homosexuals, then more power to them to serve them.

Bye the way im going to straight up tell you I think your an ******* for thinking this.

MountainPine

Deuteronomy 30:16
So you are saying it is your right to not have to deal with these people?

Funny the racist back in the day said the same thing.

Yes, that's exactly what I'm saying, and no that is not the same thing as racism. Sexual orientation is a choice, and I've already presented evidence to prove that. The color you're born with isn't.

MountainPine

Deuteronomy 30:16
First of all I do no not hate you.

Second of all you are not all Christians.

Third of all I have met and am friends with several Christians.

Apparently you hate Christians who want their freedom of religion enforced to where they don't have to deal with the people they think are living abominable lifestyles, which is most Christians.

Bull****.

Show me your evidence it is a choice.

I already have. Watch my video.

ImmortalFlame

Woke gremlin
Apparently you hate Christians who want their freedom of religion enforced to where they don't have to deal with the people they think are living abominable lifestyles, which is most Christians.
What does it mean to "have your freedom of religion enforced to where you don't have to deal with [etc]"?

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason

I already have. Watch my video.

(1): So I suppose that a Muslim should make everyone who drinks not do it around them?

(2): Wouldn't this apply to people of different religions as well?

(3): Your video is not scientific.

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
Source please? Or is this just one more of your opinions? Its fine if it is but have the courage to admit it is your aversion than pointing to something that is NOT in the Bible.
Eve was made as a mate for Adam...if Adam used the Eve's back passage for sex...the human race would not exist...