• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is being gay a sin according to your religion?

dgirl1986

Big Queer Chesticles!
Why are you focusing on anal sex? There's way more ways for men to have sex with each other than anal, and straight people have anal sex more than gay or bi men.

Besides, your argument doesn't really factor in lesbians (although some of them enjoy anal sex, too).

Apparently butt seks is what being gay is about I guess....

Ben Dhyan

Veteran Member
The vagina isn't exactly a clean place either. Just because you cannot fathom doing it yourself, does not mean it is wrong for others. Tell a completely gay man to have sex with a woman and he will have the same reaction to them as you do to anuses.
I do not tell anyone what to do...I am only pointing out the bible teachings on the subject of homosexuality...

Taylor Seraphim

Angel of Reason
This is a good perspective. :)
Remember the woman who refused to give a marriage license to the gay couple? It's a shame that she is often times, what people think of when they think of Christianity.

Not all Christians are bad.

But I do think that bad people can use Christianity as justification and Christian doctrine CAN (but not always) lead to bad conclusions.

Deidre

Not all Christians are bad.

But I do think that bad people can use Christianity as justification and Christian doctrine CAN (but not always) lead to bad conclusions.

Christian doctrine can be interpreted to lead to bad conclusions.
And yes, there are many good and bad Christians...and good and bad atheists...and good and bad Muslims...etc