• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is feminism still needed in the U.S.

Me Myself

Back to my username
Hahaha :p. Also one thing... This is gonna sound bad but... I hate hearing chubby girls complain that there's no good guys out there.
:facepalm:

Meh, i hate hearing girls complain there are no good guys out there.

A lot of them like em chubby, sure , it does reduce e spectrum a lot because most of em dont.

The issue with cbbiness is health. I wouldnt think its a good idea to be withh a girl who is most sexually attracted to me either when I am unhealthy thin or unhealthy fat.

Its just problematic. Then again, s long as she finds me sexy enough on the place I like to be and there are other good attributes, possibilities exist :eek:

dust1n

Zindīq
Just so people actually know... again, the Statue of Liberty is NOT holding the 10 commandments, as was claimed, and then argued against as if was actually there in the first place.

The tablet says, "July 4, 1776" via Latin numerals.

Pagan_Patriot

Well then, best of luck trying to find a partner who only cares about looking good for you and little else. Not many people fit that bill. And certainly not many that would maintain such a position of appealing to your physical attractions long term in the hopes of being intimate with you.

But, if that's you, then enjoy life.

No no no. I'm not looking for a super model. I'm just not attracted to big girls or hairy ones >.<. if they can maintain that, then we can have a smooth ride hah... but bad attitude, that's a story for another day ;x

Alceste

Vagabond
Well then, best of luck trying to find a partner who only cares about looking good for you and little else. Not many people fit that bill. And certainly not many that would maintain such a position of appealing to your physical attractions long term in the hopes of being intimate with you.

Why the hell are we talking about unattractive female bodies anyway? What the hell does that have to do with whether or not we still need feminism, except to serve as an example of why we do?

Pagan_Patriot

Just so people actually know... again, the Statue of Liberty is NOT holding the 10 commandments, as was claimed, and then argued against as if was actually there in the first place.

Ok

Man I hate that we need at leazt 5 charecters so post stuff. I can never just say "ok".

Pagan_Patriot

Why the hell are we talking about unattractive female bodies anyway? What the hell does that have to do with whether or not we still need feminism, except to serve as an example of why we do?

Because most feminists I see are rather unnatractive. The shprt Justin Beiber looking hair. Yuck!!!!

Alceste

Vagabond

Thanks for pointing that out Dustin. I knew it couldn't be the ten commandments (this is the French we're talking about) but l forgot what it was.

Titanic

No no no. I'm not looking for a super model. I'm just not attracted to big girls or hairy ones >.<. if they can maintain that, then we can have a smooth ride hah... but bad attitude, that's a story for another day ;x

What's wrong in looking for a supermodel?

Pagan_Patriot

Meh, i hate hearing girls complain there are no good guys out there.

A lot of them like em chubby, sure , it does reduce e spectrum a lot because most of em dont.

The issue with cbbiness is health. I wouldnt think its a good idea to be withh a girl who is most sexually attracted to me either when I am unhealthy thin or unhealthy fat.

Its just problematic. Then again, s long as she finds me sexy enough on the place I like to be and there are other good attributes, possibilities exist :eek:

It leads to other problems though like family life. I'd like a wife to not die of a heart attack at a young age. I'd like her to set a good example for my kids by feeding the healthy food and eating it herself. Also, I hope she is able bodied so we can go out and not just sit around the house. Weight is a huuuuge issue, and not just in regard to attraction.

Me Myself

Back to my username

Thats one crazy assumption and shallow judgement.

You see, this kind of exagerations make the whole thing look bad, and they are even common.

Caring about how someone looks is not the same as having it as the only factor.

Why you keep making such shallow judgements?

Me Myself

Back to my username
It leads to other problems though like family life. I'd like a wife to not die of a heart attack at a young age. I'd like her to set a good example for my kids by feeding the healthy food and eating it herself. Also, I hope she is able bodied so we can go out and not just sit around the house. Weight is a huuuuge issue, and not just in regard to attraction.

I d love that too. Outliving my wife would be very hard for me. I want to live long, and I definetely want a woman that lives longer.

"Sorry honey, In this I am going first. There is no arguing. You are just stronger"

:eek:

Pagan_Patriot

I d love that too. Outliving my wife would be very hard for me. I want to live long, and I definetely want a woman that lives longer.

"Sorry honey, In this I am going first. There is no arguing. You are just stronger"

:eek:

Huh? :p

For me it's "hey fatry, get on the treadmill or I'm not takin you out for our aniversary."

Jk lol