• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God pro-abortion?

Where did you get that from? It appears that you do not even understand current abortion policy since it is nowhere near being extreme.

What country do you live in?
At what point in a pregnancy do you believe it’s too late for an abortion, what month, or is it completely up to the woman? After the baby born ok or no?

You were unable to ask a proper question. If you don't know the meaning of the words that you use how can anyone give you a meaningful response?
Can the woman also kill her baby after birth, what’s your position brother, you know what I meant or you’re only presumptuous with God, you seem to be able to read into what God was saying in Numbers 5. Lol

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Can the woman also kill her baby after birth, what’s your position brother, you know what I meant or you’re only presumptuous with God, you seem to be able to read into what God was saying in Numbers 5. Lol
Killing a baby would be murder.

And no, I understand Numbers 5, you cannot afford to understand that passage. There is no reading into it by me. Check with actual biblical scholars as to the meaning of the verse.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
Yeah, both thieves on the tree next to Jesus were as you are, one of them repented and went to paradise with Jesus, one didn’t. And yeah Jesus does make bold promises and keeps them just like the Scripture says.
Just in case I was not clear enough the last post...

I am not in your choir.

I understand you believe.
I do not.
The reason I do not is because I have not been presented with anything that convinces me your claims are anything other than wishful thinking.
If all you have to offer is a rehashing of the same old same old....

And no, I understand Numbers 5, you cannot afford to understand that passage. There is no reading into it by me. Check with actual biblical scholars as to the meaning of the verse.
Ok so up to what month do you consider an abortion ok and when is it murder?

Just in case I was not clear enough the last post...

I am not in your choir.

I understand you believe.
I do not.
The reason I do not is because I have not been presented with anything that convinces me your claims are anything other than wishful thinking.
If all you have to offer is a rehashing of the same old same old....
Ok, sounds good, then why are you saying anything to me? You already know my position.

So you’re taking the word of Bible scholars now? Ok great I’m going to hold you to all their views.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Ok so up to what month do you consider an abortion ok and when is it murder?
It is not up to me to decide. Right now it is not murder ever. But so what? You are not dealing with reality. Do you seriously think that late term abortions are a problem? If so it is likely that you do not understand them either.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
So you’re taking the word of Bible scholars now? Ok great I’m going to hold you to all their views.

I will trust the work of actual biblical scholars. You do not seem to understand that one does not have to believe the Bible to be a scholar of it. In fact there are probably very very few biblical scholars that share your beliefs at all. An actual biblical scholar will know that Genesis and Exodus for example are not historical. One cannot deny reality and claim to be a scholar.

It is not up to me to decide. Right now it is not murder ever. But so what? You are not dealing with reality. Do you seriously think that late term abortions are a problem? If so it is likely that you do not understand them either.
I got it you’re for abortion any time for any reason up to birth and after that it’s murder. Is that your position?

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I don’t care but you already made up your mind otherwise good with me.
You do an awful lot of complaining for someone who allegedly does not care....

So, are you saying you have nothing new to bring to the table?
I am not the least bit surprised.
A bit disappointed, but not the least bit surprised.

Oh well.
Maybe the next one will have something new.

McBell

Admiral Obvious
I got it you’re for abortion any time for any reason up to birth and after that it’s murder. Is that your position?
Is your world really the black and white extremist thing you portray it to be?

Or are you really just that bad at debate?