• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is God pro-abortion?

We Never Know

No Slack
They are fetuses. Emotional arguments only underscore the fact that you are wrong.

In your opinion when does a fetus become a baby?

If a fetus comes 8 weeks early, has to have life support, feeding tubes, etc around the clock, is it a fetus or baby?

Note "A developing baby is considered a fetus beginning in the 11th week of pregnancy. The terms embryo and fetus both refer to the developing baby inside the mother's womb"

Fetal development: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia.

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
In your opinion when does a fetus become a baby?

If a fetus comes 8 weeks early, has to have life support, feeding tubes, etc around the clock, is it a fetus or baby?

Note "A developing baby is considered a fetus beginning in the 11th week of pregnancy. The terms embryo and fetus both refer to the developing baby inside the mother's womb"

Fetal development: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia.
My opinion does not matter. Legally it is not until after it is born. If you want to change the law then the burden of proof is upon you. I understand why most anti-abortion arguments fail.

Different baby positions during pregnancy: What to know
valinda-riggins-nwadike.jpg

Medically reviewed by Valinda Riggins Nwadike, MD, MPH — Written by Bethany Cadman on September 18, 2018
During pregnancy, the developing baby moves into several different positions. As labor approaches, some

Fetus and baby are used interchangeably and mean the same thing.

We Never Know

No Slack
My opinion does not matter. Legally it is not until after it is born. If you want to change the law then the burden of proof is upon you. I understand why most anti-abortion arguments fail.

If your opinion does not matter, why are you arguing your opinion with other posters?
Funny isn't it lol.

We Never Know

No Slack

Medically reviewed by Valinda Riggins Nwadike, MD, MPH — Written by Bethany Cadman on September 18, 2018
During pregnancy, the developing baby moves into several different positions. As labor approaches, some

You believe in the bible, god and such and that's great for you. Keep in mind everyone doesn't believe as you do.
Your belief is faith based. Faith isn't evidence to others that don't believe as your do.
Try being open to listening instead of being demanding.
If I believe in something different than you, who is wrong or are we both right?

You believe in the bible, god and such and that's great for you. Keep in mind everyone doesn't believe as you do.
Your belief is faith based. Faith isn't evidence to others that don't believe as your do.
Try being open to listening instead of being demanding.
If I believe in something different than you, who is wrong or are we both right?
There is only 1 Truth

We Never Know

No Slack
There is only 1 Truth

Yep and the one truth is we all will die. What happens after death no one knows... Unless because of "faith" you believe differently. However you can't produce evidence of what happens after death besides what you accept by faith.

Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking you for your faith. That's great you have it. Sometimes a persons faith is what keeps them going, helps them make decision's, gets them through hard time and sometimes gets them just through the day.

Yep and the one truth is we all will die. What happens after death no one knows... Unless because of "faith" you believe differently. However you can't produce evidence of what happens after death besides what you accept by faith.
Faith means trust, Can I prove it, do I have evidence? Yes I do. But the evidence I have is enough for me but may not be enough for you.

I know I have eternal life

We Never Know

No Slack
Faith means trust, Can I prove it, do I have evidence? Yes I do. But the evidence I have is enough for me but may not be enough for you.

I know I have eternal life

I made an edit to my post. Here it is in case you missed it...

"Don't get me wrong. I'm not knocking you for your faith. That's great you have it. Sometimes a persons faith is what keeps them going, helps them make decision's, gets them through hard time and sometimes gets them just through the day."

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

Yes, people misusing terminology. Very convincing.

You do not seem to understand that as things stand you have lost the argument. Abortions are safe and legal right now. If you want to oppose them you need something more than a person that does not know how to properly refer to a fetus as a source. That is not going to get any laws changed at all.