• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is Prince William the Antichrist ???

Heneni

Miss Independent
"One who jumps at his own shadow, and fears what hides in the shadows will find demons and devils which ever way they look".

:slap: Says the one with only a 'k' seperating his name from azazel, the goat man.

You know....we really dont know that we have it all right. Maybe there are more demons and devils around than we thought, maybe there isnt even ONE.

We all have to sort these things out for ourselves.

I

Azakel

Liebe ist für alle da
:slap: Says the one with only a 'k' seperating his name from azazel, the goat man.

You know....we really dont know that we have it all right. Maybe there are more demons and devils around than we thought, maybe there isnt even ONE.

We all have to sort these things out for ourselves.

I

Really it just shows how much fear one has in this world and it's really sad, that you must clam that people you don't even know the Anti-Christ and thing you hate Satanic. And for my name, you have know idea where it comes from so to comment on it using some Demon from your religion mean jack to me. In true I had never even herd of Azazel intill I the name Azakel come to me and I started using it.

Last edited by a moderator:

FFH

Veteran Member
the name STUART is not in the long list of names from prince William? Now what?

Heneni
They're not my theories, I don't completely understand all of Clinton Ortiz's theories. I thought these theories originated with Dr. Joye Pugh, of the opening post, but just found out that these theories originate with a guy named Clinton Ortiz.

There are links to Clinton Ortiz's theories on this link.

ANTICHRIST - PRINCE WILLIAM

Last edited:

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
3003_73909801639_500696639_2153296_5995408_n.jpg

FFH

Veteran Member
I thought you thought Obama was the antichrist.
Don't you people communicate???
I don't believe Prince William is the final antichrist, I was just in the research phase, when I made this thread, looking for all possibilities.

I believe Obama is the final antichrist, the "beast" of Revelation 13.

Last edited:

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
I don't believe Prince William is the final antichrist, I was just in the research phase, when I made this thread, looking for all possibilities.

I believe Obama is the final antichrist, the "beast" of Revelation 13.
I don't know about the beast of Revelation, but he's certainly the best of America.

prophet1970

This new prophetic information is very interesting, I would like someone to research this more and especially the cloning issue. I now believe the antichrist might be prince william instead of obama, however there are other strange candidates out there like the maitreya who is propped up by the muslim/hippie movement. Whoever its going to be, please don't take the mark of the beast people.

Anonym

If I should believe what is beeing said about antichrist, and what I actually think makes the most sense from what I know about this person, it would have to be Marilyn Manson. Ever read his first book ?