• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is prostitution "immoral"?

nnmartin

If a woman paid a man for sex, would the male be immoral, but the female in the clear? I ask because your stance has a hint of misogyny about it.

no, this is a different situation.

It's not misogyny at all because the fact is, men and women are different.

Most men would queue up for free sex , if they were to be getting paid as well there would be a line one mile long!

A woman doesn't need to pay for sex so by selling herself she is abusing her natural feminine gift.

Thus, slightly immoral.

Me Myself

Back to my username

Most men would queue up for free sex , if they were to be getting paid as well there would be a line one mile long!

A woman doesn't need to pay for sex so by doing so she is abusing her natural feminine gift.

Thus, slightly immoral.

O_O was... that just blatant sexism? like right there everywhere?

OMG O_O

Draka

Wonder Woman

A woman doesn't need to pay for sex so by selling herself she is abusing her natural feminine gift.

Thus, slightly immoral.

Wait, so either way, to you, the woman is immoral but the man is okay? And you really, honestly, don't see how this view is hypocritical and misogynistic? Really? Really?

nnmartin

Why do you think that? Why is the prostitute immoral by any degree and the john isn't? Do they not partake in the same transaction? It is the same action and it requires both of them for it to happen, so how is one immoral and one isn't?

the answer to this is pretty much the same as my last post above.

It is natural for a man to have sex with many different women - all part of his biological programming , whether he pays for it or not is completely irrelevant.

A woman , however, does not have this need, so she is circumventing her maternal instincts here and using them in the wrong manner.

Last edited:

Me Myself

Back to my username

Then it is okay if the woman likes sex a lot.

Some women do need to pay , at least to have sex with men they see atractive.

Actually, very atractive men that could get any women they want could sell themselves to women generaly considered ugly and would have a lot of buyers. This women wouldn´t do it with every man, but with handsome men, so they pay for it, because they wouldn´t be able to naturaly get it.

It exists. Trust me.

Me Myself

Back to my username
the answer to this is pretty much the same as my last post above.

It is natural for a man to have sex with many different women - all part of his biological programming , whether he pays for it or not is completely irrelevant.

A woman , however, does not have this need, so she is circumventing maternal instincts here and using them in the wrong manner.

Well, it is natural for a woman to want to have sex with a very sexy man. So if a woman generaly perceived as ugly wouldn´t be able to get him unless she paids for him then she could pay for him and have sex.

Male prostitution does exist and does have a market.

nnmartin

Wait, so either way, to you, the woman is immoral but the man is okay? And you really, honestly, don't see how this view is hypocritical and misogynistic? Really? Really?

it only appears hypocritical when viewed through a politically correct lens.
A lens , I must add, that clouds the reality of Nature's design.

A woman should be able to get sex for free, as intended by Nature.

This has been designed in order to further the species and maintain the social order.

By corrupting this natural system she is playing into the hands of avarice and greed and creating immorality.

Me Myself

Back to my username

This has been designed in order to further the species and maintain the social order.

By corrupting this natural system she is playing into the hands of avarice and greed and creating immorality.

Let´s keep it natural then:

Let´s make men kill each other for women.

It happened in nature so it must be okay.

Draka

Wonder Woman

You honestly have no idea what you are talking about do you? Just spewing out stuff left and right trying to make it sound like you know something when I'm beginning to doubt you've ever even spoken to a real live woman before. The fact that you don't see the problem in your stance just proves how messed up you are in this topic.

You do realize, that without all these women screwing around, and even prostituting themselves, then the men you seem to think have a "biological" need to bonk every woman who lights up their crotch would have no one to mattress dance with. How messed up that with all these dances going on the men are just fine, but the women are immoral trash.

nnmartin

Me Myself:

you are mixing up two different aspects of the Design here.

Reproductive Design has it's own rules and shouldn't be compared with other aspects of the Order.

nnmartin

How messed up that with all these dances going on the men are just fine, but the women are immoral trash.

I wouldn't go so far as using the term 'trash' , more like 'slightly immoral' - that seems to fit the bill.

Now, the question is: Why don't these women just have sex for free, get a partner or find a regular job instead?

Me Myself

Back to my username
Me Myself:

Reproductive Design has it's own rules and shouldn't be compared with other aspects of the Order.

Why not? U want nature or not?

Let´s start fighting for territory just because.

Whos with me?

For nature!!!

iraq-war.jpg

Draka

Wonder Woman
I wouldn't go so far as using the term 'trash' , more like 'slightly immoral' - that seems to fit the bill.

Now, the question is: Why don't these women just have sex for free, get a partner or find a regular job instead?

Why don't male prostitutes? What difference does it make?

Me Myself

Back to my username

Because people are willing to pay for their bodies and they are willing to sell them.

Ugly men can now have sex with them and fullfill the need that the "order" needs them to carry out. Otherwise they would be raping women around because the Order would so push them to have sex! They wouldn´t be able to not rape!

Not that you don´t find that in nature mind you.

Rape.

turk179

I smell something....
Me Myself:

There must have been a sale on "The Pocket Manual of Natural Design" at the bookstore.