• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Is the United States just not mature enough to deal with radical fringe madness?

Colt

They weren't his papers to take. I think his Trump's
acolytes are desperate to say anything they can to
excuse Trump's misdeeds.
Oh no! he took home papers from the office! bet he didn't lift up the seat when he wizzed in the White House bathroom!

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
And Trump himself who tightened up the law making it a felony, while he was in office. (Probably thinking it would be used to take down Hillary but he ended up being hoisted by his own petard.)
Wait really??
That’s low key kind of hilarious.
If that happened on a TV show, there’d be the infamous “womp womp” noise in the background as Trump shrugs as he’s arrested lol

metis

aged ecumenical anthropologist
A little bit. It appears to have dropped its allegiance to Trump.
Not since a few weeks after Fox was the first major station to announce that Biden won the election with their commentaries pretty much agreeing.

But what happened next is they lost a massive number of viewers [about half], and they punted and now very much do their pro-Trump stance. Ever watch Carlson, Hannity, and/or Ingram? even Fox & Friends?

metis

Oh, look, another America bashing thread. The United States is a superlatively great country. If there is an issue it is the bigoted analysis done by America haters.
Ya, some of us hate threats to our constitutional democracy that we've had for over two centuries.

Colt

Not since a few weeks after Fox was the first major station to announce that Biden won the election with their commentaries pretty much agreeing.

But what happened next is they lost a massive number of viewers [about half], and they punted and now very much do their pro-Trump stance. Ever watch Carlson, Hannity, and/or Ingram? even Fox & Friends?

Top rated news shows first quarter 2022
  1. The Five, Fox News: 3.67 million
  2. Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox News: 3.61 million
  3. Jesse Watters Primetime, Fox News: 3.12 million
  4. Hannity, Fox News: 3.05 million
  5. Special Report, Fox News: 2.72 million
  6. The Ingraham Angle, Fox News: 2.41 million
  7. Outnumbered, Fox News: 1.99 million
  8. Gutfeld, Fox News: 1.95 million
  9. America’s Newsroom, Fox News: 1.92 million
  10. The Faulkner Focus, Fox News: 1.90 million
  11. Rachel Maddow Show, MSNBC: 1.83 million
  12. Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox News: 1.79 million
  13. The Story, Fox News: 1.77 million
  14. America Reports, Fox News: 1.76 million
  15. Fox & Friends, Fox News: 1.44 million
  16. Last Word, MSNBC: 1.36 million
  17. All in with Chris Hayes, MSNBC: 1.32 million
  18. Deadline: White House, MSNBC: 1.26 million
  19. The Beat With Ari Melber, MSNBC: 1.23 million
  20. Fox News @ Night, Fox News: 1.19

In terms of News
    1. Fox News Channel (FNC) was the most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States and it continues to be the most-watched in 2022.
    2. CNN is the second most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States.
    3. MSNBC is the second most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States.

metis

Fox News Channel (FNC) was the most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States and it continues to be the most-watched in 2022.
And your point is...?

I have seen several independent studies over the last two decades on news accuracy of the major networks, and in each case, Fox ranked as being the least accurate followed by MSNBC. But notice I'm dealing with "accuracy", not "bias".

The most accurate is PBS NewsHour followed by CNN.

BTW, I do watch Fox occasionally even though I have to take a very thorough shower afterwards.

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Backfire? The left is already in power. Crooked Joe Biden is getting his agenda done. What are you afraid of?

You believe them when the Leftist media tells you that the nuclear secrets of other nations are laying around a golf resort? Maybe question them like you question God?
Let me ask you a question, a very simple question: do you think Donald Trump had the right to have ANY government documents at Mar a Lago, for 18 months, in contempt of requests and subpoena's for their return, and even (under the pen of his lawyer's) lie and say "there's nothing left, everything's been returned?" Do you believe that? Is that what the law says? Do you believe in the law? Or only believe in the law for some, not for everybody (especially not the people you worship)?

Evangelicalhumanist

"Truth" isn't a thing...
Premium Member
Top rated news shows first quarter 2022
  1. The Five, Fox News: 3.67 million
  2. Tucker Carlson Tonight, Fox News: 3.61 million
  3. Jesse Watters Primetime, Fox News: 3.12 million
  4. Hannity, Fox News: 3.05 million
  5. Special Report, Fox News: 2.72 million
  6. The Ingraham Angle, Fox News: 2.41 million
  7. Outnumbered, Fox News: 1.99 million
  8. Gutfeld, Fox News: 1.95 million
  9. America’s Newsroom, Fox News: 1.92 million
  10. The Faulkner Focus, Fox News: 1.90 million
  11. Rachel Maddow Show, MSNBC: 1.83 million
  12. Your World with Neil Cavuto, Fox News: 1.79 million
  13. The Story, Fox News: 1.77 million
  14. America Reports, Fox News: 1.76 million
  15. Fox & Friends, Fox News: 1.44 million
  16. Last Word, MSNBC: 1.36 million
  17. All in with Chris Hayes, MSNBC: 1.32 million
  18. Deadline: White House, MSNBC: 1.26 million
  19. The Beat With Ari Melber, MSNBC: 1.23 million
  20. Fox News @ Night, Fox News: 1.19

In terms of News
    1. Fox News Channel (FNC) was the most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States and it continues to be the most-watched in 2022.
    2. CNN is the second most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States.
    3. MSNBC is the second most-watched cable news network in 2021 in the United States.
Isn't it only hours ago I read in these very forums the complaint that "the left owns the media, oh poor us on the right, boo hoo?"

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member
Oh no! he took home papers from the office! bet he didn't lift up the seat when he wizzed in the White House bathroom!
Really? Not even close. He took Top Secret and Classified documents out of the White House. And then he used them when he boasted to friends. Those papers were illegal for him to take for more than one reason.

Colt

Let me ask you a question, a very simple question: do you think Donald Trump had the right to have ANY government documents at Mar a Lago, for 18 months, in contempt of requests and subpoena's for their return, and even (under the pen of his lawyer's) lie and say "there's nothing left, everything's been returned?" Do you believe that? Is that what the law says? Do you believe in the law? Or only believe in the law for some, not for everybody (especially not the people you worship)?
If what we are being told is true, that Trump took secret documents that should go to the national archives and are not supposed to be outside of a security network then no!

Subduction Zone

Veteran Member

No, The only time that I liked any of them was back in the day when it was Hannity and Colmes. And at that time I think I may have sided more with Hannity than I did with Colmes. Hannity was kept sane by Comes. Since then he has no anchor and he went full bat**** crazy right some time after he left.

Suave

Simulated character
Look everybody, the President took some papers home with him when he left office! Oh dear! Put him in prison!

The Left is notorious around the world for dreaming up reasons to imprison its political enemies.

If Trump is a seller of American miliary top secrets to U.S. foreign adversaries seeking knowledge of America's top secret RQ-180 stealth drone program, then Trump should be imprisoned where he'd not be a clear and present danger towards America's national security interests.

Northrop Grumman RQ-180 - Wikipedia

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
Isn't it only hours ago I read in these very forums the complaint that "the left owns the media, oh poor us on the right, boo hoo?"
Just do what I've been known to do:
Open into a lecture about what media is and indignantly point out every last example of media physically around you (chances are there's plenty enough to go on for awhile).

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If Trump is a seller of American miliary top secrets to U.S. foreign adversaries seeking knowledge of America's top secret RQ-180 stealth drone program, then Trump should be imprisoned where he'd not be a clear and present danger towards America's national security interests.

Northrop Grumman RQ-180 - Wikipedia
He should be court martialed, in my opinion, for endangering spies and giving out military secrets.
Trump's disclosure endangered spy placed inside ISIS by Israel, officials say
Donald Trump's disclosures of classified information - Wikipedia

Revoltingest

Pragmatic Libertarian
Premium Member
Well, I do remember Clintons national security advisor stealing documents from the National Archive and accidently destroying them. Apparently, it was something not very pleasant about 911.
I favor prosecuting Hillary & others for official misdeeds.
Certainly, her getting away with anything doesn't justify
what Trump did.
Did Trump destroy papers?
Unknown.