• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pharon85

Why does religion constantly seek to prove itself using "convenient science" as if to appeal to the scientific community. The Quran is not a science text book, you can make it say whatever you want. Ive seen claims of the Quran predicting Nuclear war, all of which could have meant pretty much anything i could think of.

There is no evidence of creation and miracles are shakey at best. All we have are blind sheep to testify, all of which probably had to stretch the truth to even convince the converted.
true, quran is not ascience book but when you find that what is in that book since 1400 year proved by science today
you will believe that that book is from the creator
and how can you proof for some one say there are no god or islam is not a religion or mohamed is not a prophet
he will only accept science

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
true, quran is not ascience book but when you find that what is in that book since 1400 year proved by science today
you will believe that that book is from the creator

The thing is its not, its convenient exploitation of scripture. Why does scientific theory refuse to teach me about the Quran at university? SImple answer, these people who find science in the Quran are dreaming, wishful thinking at best. Anything that leads to creation is not science, creation is for those who do not seek our real origins, and are happy with their fairytales.

pharon85

The thing is its not, its convenient exploitation of scripture. Why does scientific theory refuse to teach me about the Quran at university? SImple answer, these people who find science in the Quran are dreaming, wishful thinking at best. Anything that leads to creation is not science, creation is for those who do not seek our real origins, and are happy with their fairytales.
Anything that leads to creation is not science???????
discovering how we were created is not a science?
as i said god put signs to refer to that in quran
when quran say some things and science proof that is true
that things 14000 in that book
then non moslem scientists discover things that is like in quran
what is that mean?
i don't mean we will leave science and just check quran
that is not true
we must search in science but when i find what i discovered in science is like what my god say in quran then i will be sure from my religion
and there alot things in alot of science branches when i found that in many branches
and all in one book
what is that mean

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
Anything that leads to creation is not science???????
discovering how we were created is not a science?
as i said god put signs to refer to that in quran
when quran say some things and science proof that is true
that things 14000 in that book
then non moslem scientists discover things that is like in quran
what is that mean?
i don't mean we will leave science and just check quran
that is not true
we must search in science but when i find what i discovered in science is like what my god say in quran then i will be sure from my religion
and there alot things in alot of science branches when i found that in many branches
and all in one book
what is that mean

You're dreaming, your God din't put those things in the Quran. These non-muslim scientists i have looked up on, most of them do not hold science degrees, rather philosophy and business which is weird considering they claim to see science in text that has nothing literal about it.
What is strange sir, is if your book is so so great, why is it not taught on a broad scale. I've done scientific theory, the Muslim faith is not mentioned. Why? Are we biased against your faith? Well one of the scientists mentioned who helped discover some aromatic compounds we find in household chemicals about 75 years ago was a muslim working in the USA so bias is not an issue.

If your book is right why are scientists not shown the Quran?

pharon85

You're dreaming, your God din't put those things in the Quran. These non-muslim scientists i have looked up on, most of them do not hold science degrees, rather philosophy and business which is weird considering they claim to see science in text that has nothing literal about it.
What is strange sir, is if your book is so so great, why is it not taught on a broad scale. I've done scientific theory, the Muslim faith is not mentioned. Why? Are we biased against your faith? Well one of the scientists mentioned who helped discover some aromatic compounds we find in household chemicals about 75 years ago was a muslim working in the USA so bias is not an issue.

If your book is right why are scientists not shown the Quran?
strange you say before quran is not ascientific book then now you ask me why they don't study it in univeristy
in quran scientific issues are mentioned and science proof that is true
where is your problem?
you say scientists who prove that they don't have a science degree
i did afast search
i just had 1 name now but i will search for sure for more
The Holy Quran and the contemporary science" by Professor Morris Bokay

he is a very big scientist
in medcine
i have talken about medcine information in quran if you wish i can send it to you

Last edited:

darkendless

Guardian of Asgaard
strange you say before quran is not ascientific book then now you ask me why they don't study it in univeristy
in quran scientific issues are mentioned and science proof that is true
where is your problem?
you say scientists who prove that they don't have a science degree
i did afast search
i just had 1 name now but i will search for sure for more
The Holy Quran and the contemporary science" by Professor Morris Bokay

he is a very big scientist
in medcine
i have talken about medcine information in quran if you wish i can send it to you

You are claiming science in the Quran with support from well known scientists, that is why i am asking you for a reason we are not taught the Quran at university.

Sadly in this world, you can pay a scientist to say whatever you want him to say. This was the same in America when global warming first became a hot topic.

pharon85

You are claiming science in the Quran with support from well known scientists, that is why i am asking you for a reason we are not taught the Quran at university.

Sadly in this world, you can pay a scientist to say whatever you want him to say. This was the same in America when global warming first became a hot topic.
until now you didn't got what i mean
for examble NA+SO4=NASO4
when i gave you NASO4 i gave you the result
result came from science basis but i can't teach and just say NASO4
when a book i belive that it is from god tell me the result 1400 ago
and now science say the result of the formula
the result is one
don't that mean it is unnatural book
first you say the scientists don't have adegree
then you say any one can take money to say any thing
how do you know he take money to say that?
you just don't belive so any one will say any thing he will be a liar
the scientist who i told you about is one of the biggeset scientists in france
he was the one who was responsiable for autopsy the mummy of ramses the second when it was sent from egypt to france
why don't you check by yourself about science results in quran?
i'am sure you will say i don't need that because it is alie
you don't want even to look, so what we are going to talk about
easily you will say that is a lie with out even reading what you say it is alie about

Last edited:

pharon85

if you searched the web for a numeric percent you will find it
water (on Earth) is 71.11%
land (on Earth) is 28.89%
in quran sea was mentioned 32 times ,land was mentioned 13 times
32+13 =45 , sea+land= 45
45 =the earth
so
sea/earth = 32/45=71.11%
land/earth=13/45=28.89%
cool isn't it:)
no one comment on that part
that is an example for science in quran
god didn't say it is 71.11% and 28.89%
you read ,search then find the result equal to what science say
can any one tell me how is that result in quran with not even .1 mistake?
that don't mean we will close science sections and just study quran
the result is one that is all
that is one if the proofs that this book is from god
there are alot in many science branches in quran
a proof that is it is a book of god

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Moby Dick:

Chapter One 333 words - half of 666 the mark of evil.

Number of characters - 1586. 1-5=4 - 8=4 - 6=2. 2*333=666

First three lines characters (with spaces) 263. 2*6=12*3=36. 3 sixes = 666

Number of characters with spaces - (page) 1,666

Number of lines - 36. 3 sixes = 666

Last paragraph characters = 312. 3*12=36. 3 sixes = 666

Amazing what you can get from a book

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Moby Dick re-visited. (First line)

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no

First three words: Call(4) me(2) Ishmael(7) 4+2=6*7=42 4+2=6 three words=666

Second three words: Some(4) years(5) ago(3) 4+5+3=12*3(words)=36 3 sixes=666

Third three words: never(5) mind(4) how(3) 5+4+3 =12*3(words)=36 3 sixes=666

Last six words: long precisely - having little or no = 30 characters
30+6(words)=36 3 sixes 666
:D

ThereIsNoSpoon

no one comment on that part
that is an example for science in quran
god didn't say it is 71.11% and 28.89%
you read ,search then find the result equal to what science say
can any one tell me how is that result in quran with not even .1 mistake?
that don't mean we will close science sections and just study quran
the result is one that is all
that is one if the proofs that this book is from god
there are alot in many science branches in quran
a proof that is it is a book of god
You never give up will ya ?
Ok lets play the game:
Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
About 70.8%of the surface is covered by water, ..... The remaining 29.2% not covered by water consists ....

Don't believe in wikipedia perhaps ...
See here the reference:
8(o) Introduction to the Oceans

So much for the numbers ....

Now again the question ... since your values are wrong ... would you now abandon your relgion because of the obvious mistake ? Or are you inclined to use one of the following "explanations" to save yourself:
1) The values are wrong .. people will see the correct values later
2) The values depend on the climate. Quran mentions the values that for another time. We have a climate change which increases the water in relation to the land...

Lets see what you will come up with.

PS: Frankly, i have spend some time with these science claims ... it's utter nonsense.
PPS: These "number-games" can be easily made, with nearly any number you want. "Just select and pick what you like to make it work" is the motto.

dzay

dzay
This may have already been answered... but I was wondering do you believe in the Bible or just the Quran? also do you believe the Quran to be the inspired word of almighty God?

Riverwolf

Amateur Rambler / Proud Ergi
Premium Member
This may have already been answered... but I was wondering do you believe in the Bible or just the Quran? also do you believe the Quran to be the inspired word of almighty God?

Muslims believe that the Law was given to the prophet Moses, but it was corrupted by men. The Qur'an also speaks of the prophet Jesus, born of the virgin Mary and given the Gospel, but this too was corrupted by men and people started worshiping Jesus instead of God.

So, through the angel Gabriel, God gave a new message, the final one, to the prophet Mohammad.

Terrywoodenpic

Oldest Heretic
you answerd one question
and no replay
what about the other
every time you say it a lie ,dishonest,misgudied
and no thing else
and by the way i searched for achristian answer and i didn't find
so plz answer my question or proof i'am wrong don't just say it is wrong and leave

Just as you believe Christians are misguided in their faith so we believe that Moslems are.

I have never said that you lie or are dishonest. Nor do I believe that you are.
To be misguided means to be wrong in an honest way.

That you found no answer does not mean that one does not exist.

In the same way that you do not believe that Jesus is the Son does not stop it being the truth.

Just as you can chose what questions you ask..
So I may chose what I answer.

pharon85

Moby Dick re-visited. (First line)

Call me Ishmael. Some years ago - never mind how long precisely - having little or no

First three words: Call(4) me(2) Ishmael(7) 4+2=6*7=42 4+2=6 three words=666

Second three words: Some(4) years(5) ago(3) 4+5+3=12*3(words)=36 3 sixes=666

Third three words: never(5) mind(4) how(3) 5+4+3 =12*3(words)=36 3 sixes=666

Last six words: long precisely - having little or no = 30 characters
30+6(words)=36 3 sixes 666
:D
cool numbers really
but is it giving any information or any message

pharon85

You never give up will ya ?
Ok lets play the game:
Earth - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
About 70.8%of the surface is covered by water, ..... The remaining 29.2% not covered by water consists ....

Don't believe in wikipedia perhaps ...
See here the reference:
8(o) Introduction to the Oceans

So much for the numbers ....

Now again the question ... since your values are wrong ... would you now abandon your relgion because of the obvious mistake ? Or are you inclined to use one of the following "explanations" to save yourself:
1) The values are wrong .. people will see the correct values later
2) The values depend on the climate. Quran mentions the values that for another time. We have a climate change which increases the water in relation to the land...

Lets see what you will come up with.

PS: Frankly, i have spend some time with these science claims ... it's utter nonsense.
PPS: These "number-games" can be easily made, with nearly any number you want. "Just select and pick what you like to make it work" is the motto.
go and check NASA site that is the numbers there
and the numbers are true
even in the site you gave me
so what should i do
and until now the numbers are true
and won't change until apeace of the land disappear which didn't happen until now

Last edited:

pharon85

Just as you believe Christians are misguided in their faith so we believe that Moslems are.

I have never said that you lie or are dishonest. Nor do I believe that you are.
To be misguided means to be wrong in an honest way.

That you found no answer does not mean that one does not exist.

In the same way that you do not believe that Jesus is the Son does not stop it being the truth.

Just as you can chose what questions you ask..
So I may chose what I answer.
can you please help me and find the answer for me as i didn't find it
mapy you induce me and i be achristian

Last edited:

pharon85

as you say numbers are not true and any mistake can happen ok
in quran there are order about a condition
the condtion is if a baby have breast milk from women who is not his mother he can't marry any of her sons or daughters
strange isn't it
and we deal with it as order from god and waiting for an answer from science
that was 1400 years ago
according to MediCity Research Laboratory, Institute of Dentistry, Faculty of Medicine, University of Turku, Turku, Finland.
they found HPV-16-DNA in the breast milk which transfer from mother to baby and affect on the DNA of the baby
what is the reason for preventing a brother from marrying his sister in any religion?
god order
the brother and sister have a DNA similar to each other and that is the scientific reason
so when some thing affect on the DNA of the baby and make it similiar to other baby through mother milk
that prevent them from marrying
what can you say about that?

pharon85

He has only forbidden you carrion, blood and pork and what has been consecrated to other than Allah. But anyone who is forced to eat it-without desiring it or going to excess in it-commits no crime. Allah is Ever-Forgiving, Most Merciful. (Qur'an, 2:173)
trisin.jpg
Eating pork is harmful to health in a great many regards. This harm still persists today, despite all the precautions that are taken. First and foremost, no matter how clean the farms and environments on which it is raised may be, the pig is not by nature a clean-living animal. It often plays in, and even eats, its own excrement. Due to this and its biological structure, the pig produces much higher levels of antibodies in its body than other animals. In addition, far higher levels of growth hormone are produced in the pig compared to those in other animals and human beings. Naturally, these high levels of antibodies and growth hormone pass across to and collect in the pig's muscle tissue. Pork meat also contains high levels of cholesterol and lipids. It has been scientifically proven that these significant amounts of antibodies, hormones, cholesterol and lipids in pork represent a serious threat to human health.
The existence of above-average numbers of obese individuals in the populations of countries such as the USA and Germany, in which large quantities of pork are consumed, is now well-known. When exposed to excessive quantities of growth hormone as a result of a pork-based diet, the human body first puts on excessive weight and then suffers physical deformations.
Another harmful substance in pork is the "trichina" worm. This is frequently found in pork and when it enters the human body, it settles directly in the muscles of the heart and represents a possibly fatal threat. Even though it is now technically possible to identify pigs that are infected with trichina, no such methods were known in earlier centuries. That means that everyone who ate pork risked infection by trichina and possible death.
All these reasons are just a part of the wisdom in our Lord's prohibition on the consumption of pork. Moreover, this commandment of our Lord's provides complete protection from the harmful effects of pork under any conditions.
Until the 20th century, it was impossible to be aware of the danger posed to human health by pork. The fact that the Qur'an, revealed fourteen centuries ago, warns against this harm which has been incontrovertibly revealed with modern medical equipment and biological tests, is one of the miracles demonstrating that the Qur'an is the revelation of Allah, the Omniscient. Despite all the precautionary measures and inspections that take place in modern-day pig rearing, the fact that pork is physiologically incompatible with the human body and is a variety of meat harmful to human health has not altered.