• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

.lava

Veteran Member
I think what you must realise good sir is that in the western world, all we ever see is that bad muslims, the muslims sheiks who want to kill the western world, the sheiks that publicly say all women should wear a hijab because they look like animals. That sort of thing is all we hear, never anything good, only the bad. I think maybe you should use your great knowledge of your religion to try to explain common misconceptions, to try and enforce that all islam does not follow the silly people us westerners see on tv :)

yes, i am aware of it. Western media do its best to show all wrong doings in Muslim nations. those who bigot and violent Muslims are serving them with or without knowing.

every day almost a dozen men die in Iraq, now in Gaza till today nearly 600 Muslims died. would it be possible for Western socities to sit down and watch these stuff if Iraqis and Gazan were all Christians? instead of standing for rights of those poor Muslims, they come here to insult us. this is tragic. simply sadening.

pharon85

I also forgot to ask what "Jesus the Messiah" means to an Arab or a muslim ?:)
you mean who is he in islam
there are afull chapter in quran named mariam
speak about him and him and her mother ,her life ,his creation
for us he is a prophet was born as a miracle
he have no father
they didn't kill him
god take him to sky and make yahoza look like him
and that is the one who was killed
and al massih will back to earth again to get justice back to it
and lead all people in the world to just worship the only god
then he will die
)peace on him when he was born ,peace on him when he die, peace on him when he back from death( mariam 19:15

pharon85

can i ask people here did they learn any thing from that topic ?
have you get any new information about islam
this topic make me search and that search make me learn new informations about my religion

Matrix

no it mean cleaner which refer to cleaning sins

Only a Saviour can clean sins, a Redeemer, or ???
Masih means Saviour and from what you have all tried to explain or maybe conceal is; Jesus is Our Saviour !
The, as one of you said, born miraculasly, above all others and special Servant of God to man.
Isa Al Masih, who will come again !

.lava

Veteran Member
this topic make me search and that search make me learn new informations about my religion

God says that it put everything in Qur'an. we can never know everything, only God does. so, learning ends when one's life ends. if not, if we satisfied with what we know then we are greedy and therefor ignorant.

.lava

Veteran Member
Masih means Saviour and from what you have all tried to explain or maybe conceal is; Jesus is Our Saviour ! The, as one of you said, born miraculasly, above all others and special Servant of God to man.

yes, he will come and invite Christianity to Islam, to submission. then what would you do?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
What topic? Who are you referring to? :)

pharon85

Masih means Saviour and from what you have all tried to explain or maybe conceal is; Jesus is Our Saviour !
The, as one of you said, born miraculasly, above all others and special Servant of God to man.
if he come to clean sins ,is that mean as he cleaned all sins so there are no sins for people in earth
so all of them will go to heaven as no one have sins any more
in islam the the sin he come to clean is not worshiping god
the last prophet before him was moses
it been along time between them and people stopped to worship god and that is the biggest sin
he come to get people back to the path of god
so he cleaned the sin of not worshiping god
and yes he was born mircaulasly
the miracle that he is human with no father
if he as you believe son of god
he have a father and mother
so where is the miracle
and he didn't die yet god take him to sky
and make yahoza looks like him so they take yahoza and put him on the cross
and he will back as i say before
he have a father a

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
the topic you write on it now
have you get any new information from us
My friend, I learn from reading the Qur'an, Hadith ( I rely on translations though :() - but I also learn from some Muslims - mostly imams. I spoke to the imam at my local mosque as well, and I've checked out online fatwas on some articles, also. :)

I am a seeker. I seek truth. :)

.lava

Veteran Member
we will crucify him again !

most , messiah are treated same way, check the history

lol

he was never curicified though. the one who betrayaled him was capruted by Romans and God made his face appeared as Jesus' (PBUH) so soldiers thought they curicified Jesus (PBUH) but in fact they killed the guy who were working for them. this time Jesus (PBUH) would live like 40 years.

pharon85

My friend, I learn from reading the Qur'an, Hadith ( I rely on translations though :() - but I also learn from some Muslims - mostly imams. I spoke to the imam at my local mosque as well, and I've checked out online fatwas on some articles, also. :)

I am a seeker. I seek truth.
and until now what is the result :)