• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

.lava

Veteran Member
My heart is open for those which Islam oppresses and threatens.

so we all have to be oppressed and in miserable situation to get in your heart? ever heard of unconditional love? of course you did! but still you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love. however i did not see you saying anything about more than 300 dead kids of Palestine...wait wait...oppressors have to be Muslims...ahh i get it now...you are the same Alla Prima i met last week!! small world huh?

.lava

Veteran Member
You need all the help you can get and I'm here to help. As I recall you had no idea what 'Dhimmi' even meant.

since all the Persian and Arabic terms would have 'new spelling' in English, yes, i am not familiar with English words that expresses Eastern concepts. English is not my mother language, remember? besides, i would never claim to know everything because nobody knows everything.

Alla Prima

so we all have to be oppressed and in miserable situation to get in your heart? ever heard of unconditional love? of course you did! but still you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love. however i did not see you saying anything about more than 300 dead kids of Palestine...wait wait...oppressors have to be Muslims...ahh i get it now...you are the same Alla Prima i met last week!! small world huh?

Yes Muslims love to demonize those who oppose their ideology. I hear it a lot. My heart is open to all who suffer. Even Muslims.

.lava

Veteran Member
Yes Muslims love to demonize those who oppose their ideology. I hear it a lot. My heart is open to all who suffer. Even Muslims.

of course you hear a lot, that's the plan. even Muslims? so that includes those Muslims who suffer but still love their religion?

.lava

Veteran Member
I heard you trying to demonize me.

demons are demons. you're just an individual. you're telling what you think and i am telling what i think. go back in pages and reread. besides, saying that i am demonizing you actually demonizes me. you know it, don't you?

never mind, as you said you would, go find yourself apostates to learn about how to make Islam look wrong and demonic. as you see i am not that useful tool for your cause.

Alla Prima

demons are demons. you're just an individual. you're telling what you think and i am telling what i think. go back in pages and reread. besides, saying that i am demonizing you actually demonizes me. you know it, don't you?

never mind, as you said you would, go find yourself apostates to learn about how to make Islam look wrong and demonic. as you see i am not that useful tool for your cause.

Here's your comment. It was denigrating and insulting and tried to paint me in a negative light. It was a personal attack which is curious coming from one so concerned with insults directed towards Muslims.

"you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love"

.lava

Veteran Member
Here's your comment. It was denigrating and insulting and tried to paint me in a negative light. It was a personal attack which is curious coming from one so concerned with insults directed towards Muslims.

"you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love"

if your heart is open to people who suffer alone, yes that's what i say. but this comment is personal indeed. it has nothing to do with religion. i don't mind for what you say about individuals, Muslims or non Muslims.

.lava

Veteran Member
By the simple act of Islam being unquestionable, it is demonic. i understand that all these "Holy Books" have done great horrors, through war, slavery, and hate. It is impossible that they be the Word of God. they are the word of people, that we know for certain. But if God wishes to spread ITs message let IT do it ITself. That is why i am a Quaker. For i ask God not to hand me a book, but to talk to me directly. Many of my Christian teachers taught that Islam, Hinduism and Buddhism were demonic, and gave the example of the few to show the many. "Muslims are terrorists and committ suicide" "(Mehayana) Buddhists meditate and give dead bodies to animals" "Hindus are savage and worship Idols". Well i say that if those are demonic Christianity also demonic for they killed their brothers and enslaved other brothers. I bet that if Adamism is true at all, those books are word of Satan, hiding all the bad he wants done with some good verses here and there. :(

there are good and bad in every group of people.

pray4me

there is nothing bad about religion of God.

I think that is what most Christians would say of Christianity, most Hindus of Hinduism, and most Buddhists of Buddhism. (sorry if I misspelled any of those) In fact I beleive that most people believe their religion is the one true religion and all others are false. And on what do they base this theory, on the fact that they were raised that way. A very few people do not find the answers they seek in the religion in which they were raised and still fewer people are open to all religions. Still the fact of the matter is that any religion, any belief system can be used for good and evil. There is good in all religions and evil in all religions because religions come from man and not from God. (JMHO)

Alla Prima

I think that is what most Christians would say of Christianity, most Hindus of Hinduism, and most Buddhists of Buddhism. (sorry if I misspelled any of those) In fact I beleive that most people believe their religion is the one true religion and all others are false. And on what do they base this theory, on the fact that they were raised that way. A very few people do not find the answers they seek in the religion in which they were raised and still fewer people are open to all religions. Still the fact of the matter is that any religion, any belief system can be used for good and evil. There is good in all religions and evil in all religions because religions come from man and not from God. (JMHO)

There is no evil in Buddhism though some do not consider it a religion.