• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam, how much do you really know about it?

pray4me

There is no evil in Buddhism though some do not consider it a religion.

So would this be an unbiased claim? I myself do not know much about any of these religions I am learning but I have come to understand that anything created by humans can be used for both good and evil, it just depends on who is using it and how.

Alla Prima

So would this be an unbiased claim? I myself do not know much about any of these religions I am learning but I have come to understand that anything created by humans can be used for both good and evil, it just depends on who is using it and how.

There's a difference as you may know between using a religion for evil and the religion teaching evil or more accurately teaching that which will cause us more suffering. Islam teaches that which will cause us more suffering. Buddhism has none of that. For instance the teachings of Islam instruct death for those Muslims who leave Islam. Death to apostates. No such equivalent can be found within the teachings of Buddhism.

.lava

Veteran Member
No true and anyone here who can read knows it. You not only told me what's in my heart but how I think.

you said:
"you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love"

i know what i said. that's my personal point of view on people who say 'my heart is open to oppressed Muslims' as if not oppressed people does not worth loving. it is based on pity. if not, you would not classified who you love and you'd love 'human'.

Alla Prima

i know what i said. that's my personal point of view on people who say 'my heart is open to oppressed Muslims' as if not oppressed people does not worth loving. it is based on pity. if not, you would not classified who you love and you'd love 'human'.

There you go again telling me, and all others who might make a similar comment, what my/our thinking is and what our hearts hold. Because my heart is open to oppressed Muslims does not mean I have no love for Muslims or anyone else no more than if I stated a love for my children would it mean I had no love for the children of others.

My feelings are not based on pity as you put it. This interpretation is of your own making. My feelings are based on compassion. Had you asked instead of rushing to demonize you wouldn't have made this mistake.

And post #1669 please.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Is it true Muhammeds parents were Pagan and worshipped the Moon and is that why Allah is called that name because that was the name of the Moon Deity and why the crest of the Moon is used on some flags,it is something i read so i just want to know if its true or not.

.lava

Veteran Member
There you go again telling me, and all others who might make a similar comment, what my/our thinking is and what our hearts hold. Because my heart is open to oppressed Muslims does not mean I have no love for Muslims or anyone else no more than if I stated a love for my children would it mean I had no love for the children of others.

My feelings are not based on pity as you put it. This interpretation is of your own making. My feelings are based on compassion. Had you asked instead of rushing to demonize you wouldn't have made this mistake.

And post #1669 please.

i am telling what i think. it is depend on things you say. it can not be depend on things you did not say. i can not know your heart as a whole.

yes, matter of fact, on this flat screen, if you say 'my heart is open to my children', i would think her heart is not open all children. so express yourself more if it is needed. is it so hard to do that?

Alla Prima

yes, matter of fact, on this flat screen, if you say 'my heart is open to my children', i would think her heart is not open all children. so express yourself more if it is needed. is it so hard to do that?

So any positive to A implies a negative to B through Z. Amazing. That would mean a negative towards A implies a positive to B through Z. My heart is closed to my children would mean my heart is open to all children. This is ludicrous beyond belief. Either that or you're simply trying to squirm your way out of being cornered.

And post #1669 please.

.lava

Veteran Member
So any positive to A implies a negative to B through Z. Amazing. That would mean a negative towards A implies a positive to B through Z. My heart is closed to my children would mean my heart is open to all children. This is ludicrous beyond belief. Either that or you're simply trying to squirm your way out of being cornered.

And post #1669 please.

it is not that simple. as you may know i am not a robot. if you remember you mentioned being open minded and i told you i rather my heart to be opened. then you said your heart is open to oppressed people. you could have answered my question. do we have to be oppressed and violated to get in your heart? it is only you who's shaping my thoughts about you. so i misjudged you, then correct me.

post 1669 is about something that i answered before. i explained, at least i did try to explain haneef nature (fitrat) of people. i told about difference between being a Muslim and being Islam. Islam is the nature. they need to grow up and make their own choices to be Muslim.

Alla Prima

it is not that simple. as you may know i am not a robot. if you remember you mentioned being open minded and i told you i rather my heart to be opened. then you said your heart is open to oppressed people. you could have answered my question. do we have to be oppressed and violated to get in your heart? it is only you who's shaping my thoughts about you. so i misjudged you, then correct me.

I said 'those which Islam oppresses and threatens' and you didn't give me a chance to answer the question before you passed judgement. Here's the exchange:

lava: you tube is forbidden in here.

AP: Wouldn't want to open the minds of Muslims would we?

lava:i rather open my heart but Alla Prima would not, would she?

AP: My heart is open for those which Islam oppresses and threatens.

Lava: so we all have to be oppressed and in miserable situation to get in your heart? ever heard of unconditional love? of course you did! but still you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love. however i did not see you saying anything about more than 300 dead kids of Palestine...wait wait...oppressors have to be Muslims...ahh i get it now...you are the same Alla Prima i met last week!! small world huh?

You have been corrected.

post 1669 is about something that i answered before. i explained, at least i did try to explain haneef nature (fitrat) of people. i told about difference between being a Muslim and being Islam. Islam is the nature. they need to grow up and make their own choices to be Muslim.

So are people born Muslim or not? Yes or no.

.lava

Veteran Member
I said 'those which Islam oppresses and threatens' and you didn't give me a chance to answer the question before you passed judgement. Here's the exchange:

lava: you tube is forbidden in here.

AP: Wouldn't want to open the minds of Muslims would we?

lava:i rather open my heart but Alla Prima would not, would she?

AP: My heart is open for those which Islam oppresses and threatens.

Lava: so we all have to be oppressed and in miserable situation to get in your heart? ever heard of unconditional love? of course you did! but still you need people to be violated so you can feel pity and assume pity is love. however i did not see you saying anything about more than 300 dead kids of Palestine...wait wait...oppressors have to be Muslims...ahh i get it now...you are the same Alla Prima i met last week!! small world huh?

You have been corrected.

no, not yet. nobody oppresses me. nobody forces me to do or not to do but i am still a Muslim and i am willing to die as one. i love my religion. there are many more people like me. what about us? do you think you can love those who's volunteer to live for Islam?

So are people born Muslim or not? Yes or no.

they are Islam.

Alla Prima

no, not yet. nobody oppresses me. nobody forces me to do or not to do but i am still a Muslim and i am willing to die as one.

I wasn't referring to you. Many Muslims are afraid to leave Islam and some who have are afraid. Some who have criticized Islam have lost their lives and others who have criticized Islam are afraid for their lives. Islam oppresses and bullies people. Ayaan Hirsi Ali has to pay security and hide for fear of being murdered by Muslims.

i love my religion. there are many more people like me. what about us? do you think you can love those who's volunteer to live for Islam?

Love for me (other than romantic love) starts with the wish for others to be happy so yes I have the wish for you and all Muslims to be happy. If Islam makes you happy then that is good as long as it does not harm you or others.

they are Islam.

So all people are born Islam?