• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

just non-sense
these claims lacks credibility, and never got approved in court.

The survivors claims that muslims threw petrol bombs at the train, starting the blaze.

Just none-sense? witnesses can say all they like. VJP members staging an attack but by Allah's will they were exposed just as I verily exposed the lies attached to the burned muslim babies:

Here read the report:

"
New evidence

Now, conclusions reached by official forensic investigators contradict earlier accounts of the incident.
They say the evidence suggests the fire was started inside a carriage, not by a mob outside.
Their findings will form part of police evidence and have not yet been made public."

authentic source and not some cheap type comrades sites BBC NEWS | South Asia | Doubts over Gujarat train attack

nameless

The Creator
Just none-sense? witnesses can say all they like. VJP members staging an attack but by Allah's will they were exposed just as I verily exposed the lies attached to the burned muslim babies:

Here read the report:

"
New evidence

Now, conclusions reached by official forensic investigators contradict earlier accounts of the incident.
They say the evidence suggests the fire was started inside a carriage, not by a mob outside.
Their findings will form part of police evidence and have not yet been made public."

authentic source and not some cheap type comrades sites BBC NEWS | South Asia | Doubts over Gujarat train attack

why these claims are not proven before the court? how can the explanation of forensic investigators can be trusted if they are not able to prove those? Political interference in the investigation is not something new, thats why BJP challenges the forensic investigators to prove all those before the court.

witnesses can say all they like
they are actually survivors, their explanations is to be trusted unless forensic investigators prove what they found.

what you have presented here is inadequate to justify your view.

Last edited:

DavyCrocket2003

Do NOT try to excuse the barbic animalistic acts carried out against muslim burned alive by hindus. :mad:

THEREAFTER spew out lies that they were hindu babies killed by muslims. and that the train was the cause was carried out by muslim mobs when it is not true.

Is this what your religion teachs you? lies upon lies with no end in sight?

what makes you any different then hitler?
Look. Calm down 301ouncer. I can understand your anger. But don't you see what is happening here? This is turning this into an "us" against "them." There is no good in that. Who wins when everyone arguing and accusing the other side of evil? Why can't we just understand that people are people? I am not sure what you mean by secularism friend. But I'm telling you, that is not the problem. I live in the USA. I admit that things aren't perfect. In fact, there is a lot of bad. There is a lot of good too. The thing is, the cause of the bad is not the government, it's the people. Our government allows us a great deal of freedom. Some people choose good with that freedom, some choose bad. You cannot blame the bad that people do on our government. You also cannot give credit for the good that the people do to our government. If you want to change the world, if you want to stop bad things from happening, you can't just change our government. You have to influence people to make good choices. If you want to change us, it can't be done by coercion. Do you want people to do what's right out of fear? Or out of a love for their brothers and sisters? The solution to the evil and destruction in the world is not better laws. It's better people.

Can I ask you a question? What exactly is it about secularism that is wrong? I don't understand why you dislike it so much.

301ouncer

Well... may be u havent read the papers lately or ur just picking up news from the wrong sources.The CBI investigation into the incident has revealed many shocking news.It is now believed by many that the whole Sabarmati incident was made up to start off a Genocide against Muslims.There is no solid evidence that a group of Muslims burnt and killed the people in that train.

And most importantly, looking at the reaction and how it was carried out,it is quite evident that it was all preplanned.Every thing was preplanned.Mr Modi chief minister of Gujarat has been visiting courts lately due to alleged involvement in the riots..

Yes. I heard few months ago while driving to another state on BBC world service that they were getting investigated for the made to believe stories. A whisleblower let all out, but all went all hush hush after that.

I have no sources or links and will take a long time to find.

one of the members that were on this whisleblower's list were assasinated as far as I know:
BBC NEWS | South Asia | Former Gujarat minister shot dead

301ouncer

DietySlayer, I will go ahead and say it: some attempts are futiles, just threads are best left to die.

(14) And say: "Truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism or this Qur'an or Jihad against polytheists) has come and Batil (falsehood, i.e. Satan or polytheism) has vanished. Surely Batil is ever bound to vanish."
( سورة الإسراء , Al-Isra, Chapter #17, Verse #81)

I wonder if you would say the same thing if I was on the recieving end before all this babies situation arose?

301ouncer

I love how Islam was dominating a minute ago and now you're the innocent victims... Hey, whatever's convenient to your argument, right?

Conquering and dominating is two different things. It is the masses who are getting burnt by the dwarfing secular darkness and ills that will themselves will turn all by themselves to the pure and clean way of life.

I do not have to do nothing. I just....

Smile and wave boys, Smile and wave boys. Simle and wave. :clap2:

dust1n

Zindīq
(14) And say: "Truth (i.e. Islamic Monotheism or this Qur'an or Jihad against polytheists) has come and Batil (falsehood, i.e. Satan or polytheism) has vanished. Surely Batil is ever bound to vanish."

5 billion people are un-Islamic. How long do you think it will take for them to die off?

I wonder if you would say the same thing if I was on the recieving end before all this babies situation arose?

Like I said, It was obvious to everyone in here that all groups of people are capable of doing bad. Any example of this shown to you, you claim to not actually being Muslim. Pointlessness.

Rainbow Mage

Lib Democrat/Agnostic/Epicurean-ish/Buddhist-ish
301 Ouncer Islam hasn't conquered Paganism yet, and it never will. We still exist in the west

nameless

The Creator
The CBI investigation into the incident has revealed many shocking news.It is now believed by many that the whole Sabarmati incident was made up to start off a Genocide against Muslims.

already 4 years passed since CBI investigation team made such a claim, but they were unable to prove before the court. They gained enough trust during the initial stages but not anymore, as it lacks credibility.

There is no solid evidence that a group of Muslims burnt and killed the people in that train.
no solid evidence? the survivors claims muslims threw petrol bomb at the train.

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
301Ouncer, post 164 you said:

I am really not interested whatsoever in hindusim till the age of kali.

And I responded: What do you mean?

301ouncer

5 billion people are un-Islamic. How long do you think it will take for them to die off?

I never said dieing off. I pray and hope that they will see the truth of secular satanica and they themselves will want no part of it.

Like I said, It was obvious to everyone in here that all groups of people are capable of doing bad. Any example of this shown to you, you claim to not actually being Muslim. Pointlessness.

I never said that too. Ofcourse muslims do things but all according to UN security council books. In self-defence and initiative work.

xkatz

I thought you said muslims were animals a page ago?

After I exposed those links and that massacare of muslim babies and their families you changed to muslims not to blame.

Can you make up your mind.

I never made a such a terrible claim.

Look, this thread is not only about how Islam has affected the world and other groups but about the "evils" of secularism. As other posters and I have posted and pointed out, many of travesties were caused by religion and/or religious differences. Those pictures you posted, for example, are an excellent example of Muslims v. Hindus. They are fighting mostly due to their religious beliefs and their hatred for one another, nothing else. If people learn to be tolerant and do not make religion a political matter (in other words, secularism), these kinds of incidence would be much less likely to occur.

This has always been my opinion.

Last edited:

301ouncer

301 Ouncer Islam hasn't conquered Paganism yet, and it never will. We still exist in the west

When Jesus pbuh decends back to earth I think you really need to get busy.

Rev:12:
5: And she brought forth a man child, who was to rule all nations with a ROD of IRON:
and her child was caught up unto God, and to his throne.

Get busy......

301ouncer

I never made a such a terrible claim.

Look, this thread is not only about how Islam has affected the world and other groups but about the "evils" of secularism. As other posters and I have posted and pointed out, many of travesties were caused by religion and/or religious differences. Those pictures you posted, for example, are an excellent example of Muslims v. Hindus. They are fighting mostly due to their religious beliefs and their hatred for one another, nothing else. If people learn to be tolerant and do not make religion a political matter (in other words, secularism), these kinds of incidence would be much less likely to occur.

This has always been my opinion.

Can India survive as a secular state? BBC NEWS | Talking Point | Can India survive as a secular state?

You see this is the blueprints of secular satanica. it pitches one group of religion against another for it secular satanica to survive and prosper.

Hindu nationalisim is nothing but a by-product of its secular mother. No matter how you look at it the foundations of secularisim is rotten with no end in sight.

Last edited:

301ouncer

You see this is the blueprints of secular satanica. it pitches one group of religion against another for it secular satanica to survive and prosper.

And....

The fools among them toe its lines.

301ouncer

Look. Calm down 301ouncer. I can understand your anger

Indeed only a decent christian would understand. None of the many many posters can comperhend what is happening let alone understand. This just proved my point that secular satanica is intellectually bankrupt.

But don't you see what is happening here? This is turning this into an "us" against "them."

us against them? they already have started this mentality by destroying the meaning of believe and faith in higher being and intellegence. Go out of your home. What do you see? majority are walking zombies.

There is no good in that. Who wins when everyone arguing and accusing the other side of evil? Why can't we just understand that people are people? I am not sure what you mean by secularism friend.

Secular satanica is the evil that mankind has never seen in its human history. It is a system that turns the majority into self-indulging, worldy, desire and lust seeking, Godless and God denying sub humans:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/03/31/police-nj-teen-sold-sister-sex-party/?test=latestnews

Secular satanica is a system that is dwarfing mankind like it has never before into carrying out actions on WMD scales. From the east to the west and back again to the east:

http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_tot_cri_percap-crime-total-crimes-per-capita

Last edited:

xkatz

Can India survive as a secular state? BBC NEWS | Talking Point | Can India survive as a secular state?

You see this is the blueprints of secular satanica.

The title:

Tensions between India's Hindu and Muslim communities have reached a climax in recent months.
There are several things I have to say:

1) This is Hindus v Muslims once again. There are going to be tensions and there will always be extremist

2) Education in a country like India is usually not good for the common people. Therefore, it is hard to educate people about religion and others' beliefs. W/o education, people are not as likely to understand other peoples' perspectives. Hopefully this will change in time.

3) The Indian gov't is not flawless. There are many political parties in India that are affiliated with a religion/religious group; such as the BJP. If there are these kinds of parties around, there are bound to be tensions and bias. If the nation was entirely secular, there would not be such parties.

4) This article was posted in 2002, therefore it is not necessarily an accurate reflection of India currently.

5) In your opinion, what do you think would happen if this took place in Pakistan?

6) Hindu nationalism is HINDU, therefore it is religious nationalism basically. If it was INDIAN nationalism, it would include all Indians, regardless of religion or belief.

301ouncer

But I'm telling you, that is not the problem. I live in the USA. I admit that things aren't perfect. In fact, there is a lot of bad. There is a lot of good too. The thing is, the cause of the bad is not the government, it's the people. Our government allows us a great deal of freedom. Some people choose good with that freedom, some choose bad. You cannot blame the bad that people do on our government. You also cannot give credit for the good that the people do to our government.

I am trying whatever little good we have between us to be protected and saved. But I am really sorry the bad has dominated the good for the past 100 years. It has to be the century of Secular Satanica:

[youtube]RGR4SFOimlk[/youtube]
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HmeB9Ij4P2I&feature=related

I am fan of man. How can any with the right frame of mind possibly deny the 21st centry was not mine? All of it Kevin. All of it. Mine. It is my time now..

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
But I am really sorry the bad has dominated the good for the past 100 years.

You ideas of good and bad must be very different from mine. I think that some of the worse times in history have taken place in non-secular nations. The dark ages in europe for example.

I think that today we see a balance of good and bad. In fact, society probably always holds such a balance.