• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I was never having any problems with info presented to me from non-muslims sources on many topics.
But you just said.. forget it, never mind.

But when it comes to india and hindu national parties and supporters I will never believe anything they will say
Does that mean you deny the atrocities that the Mughals commited?

From another post I made recently:

Bhai Mati Das, Sati Das, Dayala, Guru Arjan Dev, Guru Tegh Bahadur, Sahibzade Zorawar Singh, Sahibzade Fateh Singh, Mata Gujri, Bhai Taru Singh, Bhai Mani Singh Chauhan, Bhai Subheg Singh and his son Bhai Shahbaz Singh were all Sikh martyrs. There are more.

Mati Das was sawn in half, Sati Das burnt alive, Dayala boiled alive, Taru Singh scalped, Mani Singh cut joint by joint. Subheg and Shahbaz were publicly crushed under a wheel. Sahibzade Fateh and Zorawar Singh were bricked alive (at ages 7 and 9 respectively).

All were martyred for refusing to convert to Islam. There are also wars and those who were killed for political aims, too.

Do you deny the brutal tortures these people suffered, in the name of Islam?

Will hindoisim dominate? not changing the subject but just a thought came to me.
Hinduism doesn't have that need to dominate like Islam and Christianity, and it doesn't reach its goals through missionary and the sword.

301ouncer

I wouldn't know what is true in this story. What I do know is that there are similar incidents caused by both parties, both are guilt.
I still don't know why we are arguing about violence in India. It is not related to the OP.

Not really sure how the muslims babies got involved in all this thread. but maybe if you go back right to the begining of this thread. I belive in page 1 you said I showed hatered and was part of my personnality, etc.

I guess Allah swt willed it that some non-muslim decided to post a chard bodies of muslims babies to prove his point that muslims were animals and full of hatered.

Guess what. It turned out to be compeletly the opposite.

Ok. No more india and hindosim, etc. I am really not interested whatsoever in hindusim till the age of kali.

301ouncer

It's European Dark Ages.. it's called the Dark Ages because the Roman Catholic Church had all the power. Every crime was punished with capital punishment. Sorry, but torturing people for either being a.) witches or b.) blasphemers is a crime in my book.

I understand your point. but you have to distinguish between the pure and pristine unitrian christianity of the alexandrian antioch to that of the post pagan christianity of central europe.

The early christianity estems from this pure and buearifull early unitrian christianity of the early church bishops of antioch.

As with any new faith when it travels across other nations their influences and traces of their ignorant days will always show in their new faith. Not every nation but most nations does this.

These capital punishment that you see in your pics of central post pagan christian europe. all have the blueprint and traces of paganisim in them and is evident also in their theological conclusions.

DO not please blame christianity on these barbaric captial punishement but blame the religion of paganisim for such herndous acts. Dust1n you are mixing the two together then say it is christianity.

Last edited:

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
I belive in page 1 you said I showed hatered and was part of my personnality, etc.

I didn't say that you do hate, I only meant that this is the impression I get from you. You at least seem to come across (online) with an angry energy. Feel free to contradict me. This online medium is not the best for getting ot know people's personalities.

Haris19

301Ouncer is denying Muslims ever did any wrong to Hindus? India was a peaceful place full of holy ascetics who never had to fear before Islam and Christianity went into India :(

i think you dont know much of the indian history then.Do u really think that Indians were having a peaceful life before the advent of the Abrahamic faiths??I really doubt that.A vast majority of the population was completely oppressed by a small but powerful minority.They were denied education,rights and dignity.They were treated like animals.Their wives and daughters were treated as sex slaves for centuries by the powerful minority.A lower caste man could not marry from his own caste before his master could spend a night with her.The lower caste women were not even allowed cover them selves properly in some places so that their sex starved masters could enjoy them whenever they wanted.

They were not allowed to touch books or gain knowledge becoz it was reserved for the upper castes.Many of them were untouchables for centuries.

I do agree that there has been forced conversions in India but how many????An overwhelming majority of Indians converted on their own liking to liberate themselves from the oppression that they have been suffering for centuries and to some extend even today.The uppercaste hindus soon realized that if they dont given up their oppressive ways and try to keep these lower castes with them,the number of hindus will dwindle substantially.So they now preach "HINDU UNITY" and act as protecters of hinduism and indian culture but infact they only seek to keep their interests alive and nothing else.

Fortunately, majority of intelligent hindus understand this and havent fallen for this and hopefully in the future also.

Haris19

It happens only in places where the muslim population is either majority or moderate and they are very possessive, outsiders enter those places with so much fear.

and from where did all these started?

On 27 February 2002 at Godhra City in the state of Gujarat, the Sabarmati Express train was forcibly stopped and attacked by a large Muslim mob.[1] As a result, 59 Hindu passengers — mostly women, children and seniors returning from the holy city of Ayodhya — were burned alive.

wikipedia - Gujarat vilonce.

imagine the courage of muslims to do this in a hindu majority country and in reaction to this Hindu extremists attacked muslims (not justifying their action), and now there is peace in those areas. Hindu extremists are still capable to attack muslims but they are not doing as muslims gave up their aggressiveness.

301ouncer,
Islam will dominate: India already had enough with that, now you want see the same happening to other nations?

Well... may be u havent read the papers lately or ur just picking up news from the wrong sources.The CBI investigation into the incident has revealed many shocking news.It is now believed by many that the whole Sabarmati incident was made up to start off a Genocide against Muslims.There is no solid evidence that a group of Muslims burnt and killed the people in that train.

And most importantly, looking at the reaction and how it was carried out,it is quite evident that it was all preplanned.Every thing was preplanned.Mr Modi chief minister of Gujarat has been visiting courts lately due to alleged involvement in the riots..

Madhuri

RF Goddess
Staff member
Premium Member
Well... may be u havent read the papers lately or ur just picking up news from the wrong sources.The CBI investigation into the incident has revealed many shocking news.It is now believed by many that the whole Sabarmati incident was made up to start off a Genocide against Muslims.There is no solid evidence that a group of Muslims burnt and killed the people in that train.

And most importantly, looking at the reaction and how it was carried out,it is quite evident that it was all preplanned.Every thing was preplanned.Mr Modi chief minister of Gujarat has been visiting courts lately due to alleged involvement in the riots..

That is very interesting. Do you have sources?

301ouncer

I didn't say that you do hate, I only meant that this is the impression I get from you. You at least seem to come across (online) with an angry energy. Feel free to contradict me. This online medium is not the best for getting ot know people's personalities.

Angery? you mean zeal.

It is never enough is it? accuse and falsely lie that muslims burned trains and then later massacre some 5000 including evidence of lines of burned out muslim babies.

It is never enought is it?

Setup websites and lable these muslim babies as hindus. :facepalm:

Here the Forensic investigators report into the contradiction of events BBC NEWS | South Asia | Doubts over Gujarat train attack

301ouncer

[FONT=&quot]We marvel at how people are blind to the things of this world. That goes for blatant political as well as spiritual things.[/FONT]

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Again, Mughal Empire. 9/11. Taleban. I know these examples do not represent the entirety of Islam, but neither does that Gujurat train example represent the entirety of Hinduism. Stop painting with black and white. There are shades of grey, you know.

nameless

The Creator
It is never enough is it? accuse and falsely lie that muslims burned trains and then later massacre some 5000 including evidence of lines of burned out muslim babies.

It is never enought is it?

Setup websites and lable these muslim babies as hindus. :facepalm:

believe it or not, im not the owner of wikipedia.

Last edited:

301ouncer

Again, Mughal Empire. 9/11. Taleban. I know these examples do not represent the entirety of Islam, but neither does that Gujurat train example represent the entirety of Hinduism. Stop painting with black and white. There are shades of grey, you know.

Do NOT try to excuse the barbic animalistic acts carried out against muslim burned alive by hindus. :mad:

THEREAFTER spew out lies that they were hindu babies killed by muslims. and that the train was the cause was carried out by muslim mobs when it is not true.

Is this what your religion teachs you? lies upon lies with no end in sight?

what makes you any different then hitler?

Last edited:

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
Do NOT try to excuse the barbic animalistic acts carried out against muslim burned alive by hindus. :mad:

THEREAFTER spew out lies that they were hindu babies killed by muslims. and that the train was the cause was carried out by muslim mobs when it is not true.

Is this what your religion teachs you? lies upon lies with no end in sight?

what makes you any different then hitler?

Do not try to excuse the barbaric animalistic acts carried out by Muslims at 9/11 and during the rule of the Mughal Empire. Is that what your religion teaches you? Lies upon lies with no end in sight? What makes you any different than Hitler?

See? It doesn't work.

You can't base the 'picture' of an entire religion off the actions of a few. Here in the UK, there are no Hindus derailing Muslim trains and pinning it on the Muslims or whatever. All you've done is taken the Hindu equivalent of the Taleban and used it as a model for Hinduism.

How do you expect respect for Islam when you cannot do the same for other religions?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
If the creator said it then it must be. The odd one here or there that does not hate it will not be added to the scales. It is the majority that hate it are scaled up. Mushrikeen as I am sure you know can be a member of any of the listed groups.
Well, I do not hate it, so it must not be. But I will not convert should Islam take over, which is not likely. Actually, depending on which denomination of Islam takes over, I might not even be given be given a chance.

301ouncer

Do not try to excuse the barbaric animalistic acts carried out by Muslims at 9/11 and during the rule of the Mughal Empire?

Dont try to change the subject of me doing my duty to clearing the names of every single charad muslim baby here:

This was posted by one of your comrads of being hindu kids. It was the comrads who changed the subject of this thread by accusing these beaurifull smile kids of being the cause of 9/11 and the burning of train in india that was falsely attributed to muslims too.

What have these babies done to 9/11 or the indian train? what have the gujurati indian muslims have to do with 9/11?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeitySlayer

President of Chindia
This was posted by one of your comrads of being hindu kids.

:facepalm: My 'comrades'? You think just because I'm an atheist I automatically agree with all atheists? Do you agree with Al Qaeda because you're a Muslim?

by accusing these beaurifull smile kids of being the cause of 9/11 and the burning of train in india that was falsely attributed to muslims too.

********. Link me to the message where someone says that the death of these children was in any way linked directly to 9/11.

What have these babies done to 9/11 or the indian train? what have the gujurati indian muslims have to do with 9/11?

Nothing whatsoever. Who said it?

And I note you are still dodging the point about the horrors under the Mughal Empire.

nameless

The Creator
I do agree that there has been forced conversions in India but how many????

just check the number of Hindu and Buddhist temples demolished by Mughals to construct mosques, imagine the helplessness of hindus to witness those. Now you should have got idea about how cunning and possessive the mughals were, there were uncountable number of forced conversions.

Temples demolished in India by Muslim Invaders to construct mosques.

Qawwat al-Islam Mosque at Delhi: "According to my findings the first mosque of Delhi is Qubbat al-Islam or Quwwat al_Islam which, Qutubud-Din Aibak constructed in H. 587 after demolishing the hindu temple built by Prithvi Raj and leaving certain parts of the temple outside the mosque proper; and when he returned from Ghazni in H. 592 he started building, under orders from Shihabud -Din Ghori, a huge mosque of inimitable red stones, and certain parts of the temple were included in the mosque..."

The Mosque at Jaunpur: "This was built by Sultan Ibrahim Sharqi with chiselled stones. Originally it was a Hindu temple after demolishing which he constructed the mosque. It is known as the Atala Masjid.."

The Mosque at Qanauj: "It is well known that this mosque was built on the foundations of some Hindu temple that stood here. The mosque was built by Ibrahim Sharqi in H. 809 as is recorded in Gharbat Nigar"

Jami Masjid at Etwah: "This mosque stands on the bank of the Jamuna at Etawah. There was a Hindu temple at this place, on the site of which this mosque was constructed.."

Babri Masjid at Ayodhya: "This mosque was constructed by Babar at Ayodhya which Hindus call the birth place of Ramchandraji... Sita had a temple here in which she lived and cooked for her husband. On that very site Babar constructed this mosque in H.963 "

Mosque at Benaras: "Mosque of Benares was built by Alamgir Aurangzeb on the site of Bisheshwar Temple. That temple was very tall and held as holy among Hindus. On this very site and with those very stones he constructed a lofty mosque, and its ancient stones were rearranged after being embedded in the walls of the mosque. It is one of the renowned mosques of Hindustan."

Mosque at Mathura: "Alamgir Aurangzeb built a mosque at Mathura. This mosque was built on site of the Govind Dev Temple which was very strong and beautiful as well as exquisite.."

An overwhelming majority of Indians converted on their own liking to liberate themselves from the oppression that they have been suffering for centuries and to some extend even today.
so explain why the rate of religious conversion decreased after the decline of mughals....

Last edited:

dust1n

Zindīq
DietySlayer, I will go ahead and say it: some attempts are futiles, just threads are best left to die.