• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Pick any subject if your choosing and will try to discuss it to the best of my ability ...

Yeah - we've seen your ability to discuss and debate.

You shot your mouth off to Shadow, then came up with what has to be the lamest excuse I've ever seen for not living up to your claims.

Now you want us to believe that you have the answers to all the world's problems. You can't even discern between a newspaper article that pertains to a point that you think you can make, and one that has no bearing on your claims whatsoever. This is something that a typical sixth grade student understands in our secular society.

No disrespect intended, of course.

The Voice of Reason

Doctor of Thinkology
Wow, Just as I sensed your dead beat fish 'n' chips sellers. I also sensed you have hit the yellow brick road in recovering your lost secular kingdom. Muwhahahaha. my eyes have tears of laughter. :D

:D

Quality Post with third kind extraordinary sense

I guess you think there is an insult in there, somewhere. I have no idea what you are trying to say, so whatever the insult is, I can't follow it.

No disrespect intended, of course.

301ouncer

Well, not all of us have problems with seeing an attractive individual, maybe playing out a fantasy in our minds, and just leaving it at that. Actually, if it was really that torturous to look and not touch, than strip clubs that range from some touching to no touching at all would simply not be in business. If all a man could do is grope a woman's breast or butt, and nothing more, or just look at a woman who is dressed in skimpy clothing was supposed to be this hellish torture, then there would not be 7 or 8 strip clubs (maybe more) in the town I live in. And the one club is just so torturous that not only is it known throughout the state, it has gotten some international attention as well.

... and I find you to be bereft of any worthwhile morals - no disrespect intended, of course.

I knew he has emotional issues as he is totally destroying the image of secular woman. He is painting them of being a mere sexual objects to be gropped by the breast or butt. Working in strip clubs should not be promoted unless you are happy with your own family members doing this same thing.

Maybe you two have no problem in your own wives, daughters and sisters being groped by the butt and breast? But I am sure most woman for surely are not seen by you two as sexual objects.

You would love to see all these respectable christain and muslim woman their breasts and butts being groped by strange men in strip clubs or anywhere else for that matter.

You two have alien personalitis to that of the personalities of christendom and the caliphate. Total secular moral decedence.

Last edited:

dogsgod

I knew he has emotional issues as he is totally destroying the image of secular woman. He is painting them of being a mere sexual objects to be gropped by the breast or butt. Working in strip clubs should not be promoted unless you are happy with your own family members doing this same thing.

Maybe you two have no problem in your own wives, daughters and sisters being groped by the butt and breast? But I am sure most woman for surely are not seen by you two as sexual objects.

You would love to see all these respectable christain and muslim woman their breasts and butts being groped by strange men in strip clubs or anywhere else for that matter.

You two have alien personalitis to that of the personalities of christendom and the caliphate. Total secular moral decedence.
What difference does it make to us and how we live our life? Why don't we live and let live, to each his/her own to do as one pleases, just as long as one is not forced to do what one doesn't want to do? Are you being forced to grope anyone?

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
No one on here is forced to "debate" with him either.
No offence. I just don't see why everyone still is. Although I'm sure he'll say something again that'll get me started again...

YmirGF

Bodhisattva in Recovery
Pick any subject if your choosing and will try to discuss it to the best of my ability:

be it financial, social, judiciary, environmental, education, forign policy.

But please keep it one at a time. thanks.:yes: pick anything that you are not happy about from the secular system and we have the solution to it. The Quran and Hadith has not left a single example on the face of this universe but it is disclosed its explanation in details.
No. I am not going to play your game, 301.
My views are quite irrelevant.
YOU
tell me why Islamic society is superior.

Be truthful - if you can.

Last edited:

301ouncer

What difference does it make to us and how we live our life? Why don't we live and let live, to each his/her own to do as one pleases, just as long as one is not forced to do what one doesn't want to do? Are you being forced to grope anyone?

Dont you see what this secularisim has done to christendom way of life, man?

I care for both the people of christendom and the people of the caliphate and both of their common values and morals are being eruded each and every single day/hour.

They have forced this alien way of life on christendom and they are on their way on the back of B52sss to force the people of caliphate to groppe the butt and the breast of woman.

Wake up.

Eliot Wild

Irreverent Agnostic Jerk
I care for both the people of christendom and the people of the caliphate and both of their common values and morals are being eruded each and every single day/hour.

They have forced this alien way of life on christendom and they are on their way on the back of B52sss to force the people of caliphate to groppe the butt and the breast of woman.

Wake up.

Secularism forces nothing on no one and it certainly doesn't erode values, not unless the individual allows it to erode their values. If you can't live within a system and reject its influence and the influence of others, then it is you who are to blame, not the system.

You are trying to blame the system for choices made by the individual. That is weak-minded and indicative of a flawed character. If a person is given the choice of being greedy or being charitable, it is their responsibility for the ultimate decision they make. If one is given choices between right and wrong, good and evil, then they are ultimately responsible for the decisions made.

Simply because the system allows the personal freedom to choose a devient lifestyle, doesn't mean you are forced to do so.

Just because the system allows you to choose rock-n-roll music over classical, doesn't mean you are forced to do so.

Just because the system allows you the freedom to abuse women, doesn't mean you are forced to do so.

Just because the system allows you the freedom to stockpile money rather than give to charity, that doesn't mean you are forced to do so.

Just because the system allows you to worship Satan, doesn't mean you are forced to do so.

Just because the system allows you to worship Allah, doesn't mean you are forced to do so.

Just because the system allows you to watch reality television, doesn't mean that you should show ridiculously poor judgment and do so.

Should I continue? Do the subtleties of a free system still escape your comprehension? Do you still think that choices are forced on indivduals? Because I got a billion more examples I could provide just like these herein above.

Anyone who believes free systems corrupt individuals are ultimately saying that they are personally weak and easily influenced by decadent lifestyles and must be protected from freedom because they do not have the character nor the will to avoid sin simply because it is offered. For people like you, perhaps it is better that your choices are limited by religiously influenced laws and restrictions. You obviously aren't capable of understanding the concept of FREE CHOICE and how one is not bound to choose items that are personally destructive.

Last edited:

Smokeless Indica

You want to talk about Christandom with all the sex scandals at the Vatican and all the priests out there molesting little choir boys. Riiiiiiiiiiiight:rolleyes:

301ouncer

I don't need nor care for your condolences.

I thought it was more like trying to convince my Dad that I'm an adult and he can't control who I hang out with....

and when I do wear the mini skirts and tube tops I do it because that's how I want to dress that day, not because someone told me to. I'm tan but only because I like to go out in the sun

Probably I care for you more then some of the caring you have from the closest of people here or elsewhere for that matter. Even when you are horrible in your posts.

As I am sincere to you. Do one day wear modest clothing and tell your boyfriend/partner etc that you are not interested in wearing a micro skirt or a boob tube today as I want to have my private assests for you alone in the bedroom and not for the pleasure of some drunkered secular men.

I am sure he/boyfriend/partner will have a smile on his face. And if he knows a thing or two about Emotional phsycological infedility he would be more then respectfull of your choice. Keep doing such actions and similar actions of this nature, I am sure you will earn more of his love.

You dont have childeren yet so you have no idea what I am talking about in this post nor anywhere else.

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Hmmm, married 19 years with four kids.

Frankly, I like it when my wife dresses sexy. I am very happy with her looks and fail to see where hiding them is advantageous. She also enjoys that I find her attractive. Fortunately, I am not distrustful and jealous.
This false modesty that 301 seems to be advocating seems more like a cover for his own insecurities.

Kilgore Trout

Misanthropic Humanist

Frankly, I like it when my wife dresses sexy. I am very happy with her looks and fail to see where hiding them is advantageous. She also enjoys that I find her attractive. Fortunately, I am not distrustful and jealous.
This false modesty that 301 seems to be advocating seems more like a cover for his own insecurities.

A cover made out of transparent plastic.

Smokeless Indica

Probably I care for you more then some of the caring you have from the closest of people here or elsewhere for that matter. Even when you are horrible in your posts.

Don't sit there and act like you care about me. If you cared you'd let me be me and you wouldn't care what i did as long as I wasn't hurting myself or anyone else I love and care about.

As I am sincere to you. Do one day wear modest clothing and tell your boyfriend/partner etc that you are not interested in wearing a micro skirt or a boob tube today as I want to have my private assests for you alone in the bedroom and not for the pleasure of some drunkered secular men

I am sure he/boyfriend/partner will have a smile on his face. And if he knows a thing or two about Emotional phsycological infedility he would be more then respectfull of your choice. Keep doing such actions and you will earn more of his love.

He doesn't care what I wear. He lets me wear what I want. He doesn't control me. You act like that's the only thing that I do wear. He is respectful of my choices and I have his full respect.

You dont have childeren yet so you have no idea what I am talking about in this post nor anywhere else.

Just because I don't have kids that doesn't mean I don't know how to raise a child. I've already raised two kids.

Smokeless Indica

I have to agree here. Only a man who is scared that his wife/partner/whatever is going to cheat on him would have a problem with the way they dress. If you ask me no matter what people wear, however "modest" it may be, there's going to be someone out there who finds them sexually attractive.

Smokeless Indica

Has anyone here noticed that he hops up off of RF quickly and that he didn't have **** to say about the sex scandals in the Vatican and in churches world wide?

FlyingTeaPot

Irrational Rationalist. Educated Fool.
I think what people like 301 ouncer do is projection, perhaps without realizing it.

Ever notice how the people who are the most outspoken about keeping the gay people down are usually involved in gay scandals? (The Church and priests and ministers and so on). Similarly, I think these sort of people who project themselves onto others would rape and/or molest a sexily dressed women.

Their mindset is something like this:

Oh man! She looks so hot in that dress. I would SO rape her! I wonder if every man I'm with is thinking the same thing as me. What am I thinking? Of course they are thinking the same thing as me! Damn! It must be her fault for looking so sexy.

For the record, I am NOT implying any of these things about 301 ouncer himself. I want that to be clear to everyone. I am just giving an extreme example of projection since that is what they were talking about in the posts above mine.

Last edited: