• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Islam will dominate!

301ouncer

Spilling their saliva on me? Really? You may not realize it but I'm perfectly capable of protecting myself against these "drunk secular men" as you like to call them

So you gona use some sort of fireearmm or self defence equipement everytime you step out?

Wow. So much for secular social peace, safety and tranqulity. 21st century modern civilised and the most civilised socity?

xkatz

An ant to an elephant. the Ant is a secular Ant. :D

Secular ants:

_Ant-nest.jpg

An Islamic/Muslim elephant:

zoom_elephant.jpg

DAMN THOSE SECULAR ANTS AND THEIR...SOMETHING...?

An ant to an elephant! An ant to an elephant!!!1

Last edited:

Smokeless Indica

<3 Damian Edward Nixon <3
So you gona use some sort of fireearmm or self defence equipement everytime you step out?

Wow. So much for secular social peace, safety and tranqulity. 21st century modern civilised and the most civilised socity?

Just because I'm a woman that does not mean I need some sort of weapon to protect myself. You're stereotyping here and I don't appreciate it.

301ouncer

*Anne*

Bliss Ninny
Regarding Nicole Queen, shoot...it's easy when you look as great as she does in a Hijab. I'd look like crap.

:p I tease. Good for her. If she is happy and leading a good life, kudos.

mho123

Atheist
Islam wil not dominate ,, no religion wil dominate ,, in fact with the globalisation religions are dying a slow death ,, people are not so naief anymore to believe in hundreds of years old fairy tales ,,
science will dominate ,, people will not just belive for the sake of believing ,,
we are being brainwashed with ideologies of thousands of years old ,, with only one goal of achieving power and control over people by using fear and promising them endless happiness,
wake up ,, draw the curtains off your eyes ,, stop following these traditions ,,, start using your brains ,, start taking objective views to whats going on around you ,,
only thing we got from religion is wars and pain ,, we could have been thousands of years more advanced then we are now if it wasnt for the religion and the attitude of religious people against science,,
this has to stop ,, before we destroy ourselves totally ,,

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Ofcourse there is nothing wrong with a wife dressing up in sexy clothing to please her husband but all within the context of two trusting couple.

It gets tricky is when it is taken out of context and out of the bedroom and onto the praying eyes of drunked, weak minded secular men and there are millions of them.

its all about keeping the secrets and private assests of their honour.:yes:

You seem to think I should hide her away. Like some private treasure kept hidden in a box, only to be opened when no one is around.
Pitiful.

I really think you are projecting your inability to look upon a sexily attired woman without thinking of ravishing her. And this scares you so much in your religious dogma that you place the blame for your mental transgressions on the object of your desire.
In your mind you feel that if a woman is wearing a mini dress, it is her fault that you are subject to impure thoughts. This indicate a sever lack of self control on your part, and a desire to exert your control over others to prevent your own 'sinful' thoughts.
More than likely, this is the result of your sever religious dogma. I would suggest that you have a more secular attitude about the world, thus freeing your mind from the unhealthy restrictive prohibitions you have forced upon it.
Self-righteousness is not a healthy state of living.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
Isn't "domination" contrary to the spiritual paradigm most religions present? Why even bother to posit that "Islam will dominate?" The mistake Xy made was in becoming empiricized. The church leaders tried to "dominate" through political means. Later, the Church tried to "dominate" through cultural means. That's the position most fundigelicals take when they begin to bray about "winning America back for Jesus."

the job of religion isn't to "dominate." It's to enlighten.

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
301, isn't it about time you stop having fun on Islam's expense?
Indeed. there are several Muslim members who engage in the relevant debates of current events and work to present their side, while threads like this only handicap the time and energy they invest.