• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Italy and Hungary oppose warfare supply to Ukraine

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
So your answer is no. Ok. Fine.
That was not my answer, I asked you to list them, then I would address them...but per usual you duck out, don't answer and try and blame others...typical... you MO at its best

Wait a minute.... you don't know of any do you?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
If you really believe that beloved Vlad is Ukraine's
savior doing God's work, then why the continual
resort to whataboutism?

Considering that the enemies of the tsar are the devilish banking groups , something tells me he is on the right side of history.

Wu Wei

You are an American...so you should know.

By the way...I can mention the war crimes in Iraq... Mahmudiyah rape and killings - Wikipedia
You're the one making the accusations you should know...

And yes, that was a war crime, it was treated as such, it was committed by soldiers who were tried...or did you not bother reading that far.......Stalin committed heinous crimes against his own people, does not mean Russia committed war crimes..... Hitler and his crew committed war crimes, does not mean Germany committed war crimes, Pol Pot committed war crimes and crimes against his people, does not mean Cambodia committed war crimes.... But UNLIKE the US those folks denied it...the US brought the perpetrators to trial for it...what else you got?

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You're the one making the accusations you should know...

And yes, that was a war crime, it was treated as such, it was committed by soldiers who were tried...or did you not bother reading that far.......Stalin committed heinous crimes against his own people, does not mean Russia committed war crimes..... Hitler and his crew committed war crimes, does not mean Germany committed war crimes, Pol Pot committed war crimes and crimes against his people, does not mean Cambodia committed war crimes.... But UNLIKE the US those folks denied it...the US brought the perpetrators to trial for it...what else you got?
The war itself is a crime.
The NATO should understand that what was done in Iraq, Libya, Syria was monstrous.
I was not accusing the US only. I am accusing my country too.

Wu Wei

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
It isn't.

As the Italian professors specialized in constitutional law clearly explained in the article you rejected out of hand, pretending to understand the constitution better then he did.
By the way...all Italian media are saying that Italy is siding with Hungary's courageous stance.

Stevicus

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Out of respect...and reverence.
As heir of Catherine the Great.

Interestingly, when I was visiting Russia, the tour guide mentioned that they don't call Catherine "the Great," as they didn't think she deserved to be called that. They still called Peter the Great, but not Catherine. Catherine had to sell out the peasants and restore privileges to the aristocracy in return for their support of her shaky claim on the throne. It started the beginning of the end of the Romanov Dynasty, so there was really nothing "great" about Catherine at all.

TagliatelliMonster

Veteran Member
The topic here is Italy and Hungary.

You posted that garbage in reply to how you pretend to understand the constitution better then an actual professor of law specialized in the constitution.

I don't expect you to acknowledge your arrogance. I only expect you to dodge such points and change the topic.

So please, stop speaking of things which have nothing to do with these two countries.

When you make claims about the Italian constitution, it seems like very on-topic to point out that italian professors of law specialized in the constitution disagree with your claims...

You don't like your nonsense to be exposed and challenged - we know.

Estro Felino

Believer in free will
Premium Member
You posted that garbage in reply to how you pretend to understand the constitution better then an actual professor of law specialized in the constitution.

I don't expect you to acknowledge your arrogance. I only expect you to dodge such points and change the topic.

When you make claims about the Italian constitution, it seems like very on-topic to point out that italian professors of law specialized in the constitution disagree with your claims...

You don't like your nonsense to be exposed and challenged - we know.
The topic here is Meloni's decision to side with Orban.
Not the Corte Costituzionale.

Do you ever read an opening post or you come here just to insult me?