• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's true; fake news is a problem.

Bob the Unbeliever

The 1%? Oh you mean like Bernie? At least Trump is honest about being a greedy money, loving fool.

I'm not a fan of old Slanders. But nice bit of WhatAboutIsm-- that seems to be 100% of your strategy...

Did not your Jesus condemn the 1%? Yet... you keep supporting the 1% Favorite Son.

Ironic.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
And who fought against freeing the slaves? That's right: Christians. Good, Bible-Believing Christians--- who correctly pointed to the bible you don't seem familiar with, to "Justify" keeping slaves.

Only 5% of people owned slaves in the south.

So you think 5% of a population should represent the majoirty?

Enoch07

Premium Member
I'm not a fan of old Slanders. But nice bit of WhatAboutIsm-- that seems to be 100% of your strategy...

Did not your Jesus condemn the 1%? Yet... you keep supporting the 1% Favorite Son.

Ironic.

Nah why would he? Can you link scripture where Jesus says "Though shall not be a 1%er?"

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
Your hate is literally palpable. Ironic, considering that Jesus was quite the liberal, if the bible has any value describing his worldview.

Ironic, don'cha think? You hating liberals like this? I wonder what the very Liberal Jew would have to say about your hate?

About your selfishness? About your support of a man who's ONLY goal, is to make the top 1% even richer?

What did Jesus have to say about Riches, again?

Yeah.... hypocrisy is strong, here.
There are a number of posters on here that I have determined are not really very good at discussing and would rather deliver their opinions as special knowledge that they arrogantly see as unassailable and beyond question. I note them with the intention of generally leaving them to their own devices. I should know better than to doubt my own observations and conclusions, but sometimes I seem unable to help but respond to some whacky thing they have posted.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Your hate is literally palpable. Ironic, considering that Jesus was quite the liberal, if the bible has any value describing his worldview.

Ironic, don'cha think? You hating liberals like this? I wonder what the very Liberal Jew would have to say about your hate?

About your selfishness? About your support of a man who's ONLY goal, is to make the top 1% even richer?

What did Jesus have to say about Riches, again?

Yeah.... hypocrisy is strong, here.
He does seem angry and in search of someone to beat on.

Enoch07

Premium Member
You don't read your Bible do you?? Just like you haven't read all 400 pages of the Mueller report!!

Yes I do.

Link any pertinent scripture or pages (Mueller) that refutiate my arguments.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Barr is backed by our system of checks and balances. I am inclined to believe him over a Dem shill.
Barr is susceptible to the same political mechanisms as anyone in his position would be.

What Dem shill would that be? The hundreds of former prosecutors that have served under administrations from both parties? You have to be much more specific in your evasion or we are not going to know who your hand waving is shoving through the door.

I've read it.
You hide it very well.

What you see as obstruction is not actually obstruction.
Are you an attorney? You said that only attorneys could understand this stuff. Though you said that they will say whatever they are paid to say too. You are all over the place. Which is it? I am trying to understand the factual basis of your position, but still not seeing it.

As Barr explained in his testimony. So until you can negotiate what Barr says you have no real ground to stand on as far as this is concerned your circular logic has run its course.
I am not asking Barr. I am asking you. You claim to know this stuff like it was the breath of life, so you should be able to explain it and convince me. It should be easy peasy lemon squeezey for someone of your acumen and special knowledge.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Not angry enough to post passive aggressively behind someone back. ;)
I posted that right in front of you. You have struck me as someone that needs a whipping boy to feel good about yourself and you have found it in politics. Do not feel bad. There are many out there like you.

Heck, you all use the emoticons to express yourselves. You should be easily able to find each other. Just look for all of the yellow in your posts.

Enoch07

Premium Member
I posted that right in front of you. You have struck me as someone that needs a whipping boy to feel good about yourself and you have found it in politics. Do not feel bad. There are many out there like you.

Heck, you all use the emoticons to express yourselves. You should be easily able to find each other. Just look for all of the yellow in your posts.

:D

Can't help it, you obstruction people remind me of the tea party and birthers back during Obama's campaigns/presidency. It's the same amount of ridiculousness and insanity. It is HILARIOUS!

Enoch07

Premium Member
So my posts are funny and rate a tool. How is that not passive aggressive? I know. I know. Plausible deniability. The passive aggressives best friend.

If it's funny its funny.:shrug:it's funny. I have no control over your ability to make me chuckle.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
:D

Can't help it, you obstruction people remind me of the tea party and birthers back during Obama's campaigns/presidency. It's the same amount of ridiculousness and insanity. It is HILARIOUS!
Funny. You remind me of them too. And for the same reasons.

I asked you questions. You have spent post after post avoiding answering them and arguing to a point that I can't even determine whether to accept or reject your position. You posts bulk up to be nothing more than your opinion with little evidence to support that opinion. Instead of answering, you dump links and not even links that support your claim of entrapment. Then it is comparisons to people you feel are insane or live in poopholes (your word). Wait, you have not used that one yet. I am sure it is in the queue, so I will not worry.

It is funny. I got everything I expected and in the usual fashion.

So, any evidence of this entrapment that you have so far avoided support for? Anything? Anything at all? Hello? Is there anyone there that can answer the question and support it?

So what I have learned so far is that claims can be made and supported by evidence that does not support the claim.

Attorneys are the ones that understand the law, but they will say whatever they are paid to say.

Barr is an attorney, but somehow he is exempt from the previous claim. How? Who knows.

What else have I learned? You better remind me.

Last edited:

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
If it's funny its funny.:shrug:it's funny. I have no control over your ability to make me chuckle.
I get that. When confronted with questions that a zealot cannot answer, reversion to hysterics is a typical defense mechanism. Sure. Sure.

When you get control of yourself again, get back to me with the answers to my questions. Nah. That is not going to happen is it.

Enoch07

Premium Member
Barr is an attorney, but somehow he is exempt from the previous claim. How? Who knows.

Again you ignore my answers then accuse me of avoiding your questions.

In post #95 you asked.

So Barr is an attorney and you say attorneys will say whatever you pay them to say. You may be onto something there. I agree with your conclusion that he is saying what he is paid to say.

And in post #99 I answered.
Barr is backed by our system of checks and balances. I am inclined to believe him over a Dem shill.

It's almost like you lie then expect us to not call it when the evidence is right before everyone's eyes.