• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

It's true; fake news is a problem.

Dan From Smithville

"We are both impressed and daunted." Cargn
Staff member
Premium Member
I think a group of lawyers will say anything you want them to say if you pay them enough.

Barr has the last say on obstruction and conspiracy charges. That say is based on Muellers findings and evidence.

The evidence was not strong enough to support charges.

End of story.
I believe Congress might have the last say. Which is it. The evidence was not strong enough or Barr is just not going to charge the guy that gave him the job. You are all over the place.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
You do know that there is a difference between information gathering and entrapment right. Of course you do. You believe you are an expert at all things. Certainly that includes the law. What was I thinking.

You can post a smiley face for that one. It was hysterical.

Enoch07

It's all a sick freaking joke.
Premium Member
I believe Congress might have the last say. Which is it. The evidence was not strong enough or Barr is just not going to charge the guy that gave him the job. You are all over the place.

No, Congress does not. Congress makes laws, not enforces them. Barr and the DoJ (the Judicial branch) actually enforce the laws.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
I listed 2 articles. Nothing adhominem about it. You're just ignoring it.
I did not ignore those links, though dumping links is really not answering questions. Those links were about agents sent to gather information and report no activity involving entrapment. A claim, if you recall was central to my question.

So evasion remains your friend.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
No, Congress does not. Congress makes laws, not enforces them. Barr and the DoJ (the Judicial branch) actually enforce the laws.
They better get you on the cabinet then. You have it all sorted out. Of course, why do people keep mentioning Congress regarding this? It must be fake news.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Yes, and what is Congress trying to do now with that information?

Ooops someone got caught with their hand in the cookie jar.
You have a partisan penchant for making something into something else. Based on what I have seen you tend to declare victory by attrition rather than having the more reasoned position. I bet you will just keep responding no matter what I post. Just to be contrary.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Attorneys will say whatever you pay them to say. At least Barr is backed by the Mueller report and the DoJ.
So Barr is an attorney and you say attorneys will say whatever you pay them to say. You may be onto something there. I agree with your conclusion that he is saying what he is paid to say.

Dan From Smithville

Staff member
Premium Member
Attorneys will say whatever you pay them to say. At least Barr is backed by the Mueller report and the DoJ.
Except the Mueller report outlines instances of obstruction. Are you sure you read it?

Oh that is right. An attorney was paid to summarize it and as you declare, they say what they are paid to say.

Bob the Unbeliever

Nah, no conspiracy, no obstruction, my cup runneth over with liberal tears..

Your hate is literally palpable. Ironic, considering that Jesus was quite the liberal, if the bible has any value describing his worldview.

Ironic, don'cha think? You hating liberals like this? I wonder what the very Liberal Jew would have to say about your hate?

About your selfishness? About your support of a man who's ONLY goal, is to make the top 1% even richer?

What did Jesus have to say about Riches, again?

Yeah.... hypocrisy is strong, here.

Bob the Unbeliever

Well it was the Dems that supported slavery up until Abraham Lincoln the GoP and the Christian Abolitionist worked together to end slavery in the U.S.

And who fought against freeing the slaves? That's right: Christians. Good, Bible-Believing Christians--- who correctly pointed to the bible you don't seem familiar with, to "Justify" keeping slaves.

Enoch07

Premium Member
So Barr is an attorney and you say attorneys will say whatever you pay them to say. You may be onto something there. I agree with your conclusion that he is saying what he is paid to say.

Barr is backed by our system of checks and balances. I am inclined to believe him over a Dem shill.

Except the Mueller report outlines instances of obstruction. Are you sure you read it?

I've read it.

What you see as obstruction is not actually obstruction.

As Barr explained in his testimony. So until you can refutiate what Barr says you have no real ground to stand on as far as this is concerned your circular logic has run its course.

Last edited:

Enoch07

Premium Member
Your hate is literally palpable. Ironic, considering that Jesus was quite the liberal, if the bible has any value describing his worldview.

Ironic, don'cha think? You hating liberals like this? I wonder what the very Liberal Jew would have to say about your hate?

About your selfishness? About your support of a man who's ONLY goal, is to make the top 1% even richer?

What did Jesus have to say about Riches, again?

Yeah.... hypocrisy is strong, here.

Boo hoo hoo