• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jesus and Money

waitasec

Veteran Member
This is a gross misconception...

The kingdom of heaven is within you.
Flesh cannot inherit the kingdom.

this is a theology conjured up in the gospel of john...which was written somewhere 90-100 CE
go figure...

this doesn't fit with historical facts, it's nothing but a conjecture based on wishful thinking

Jesus did not conspire against the Romans.
He was framed and executed.

he framed for what....claiming to be god?

As for the money...give to Caesar what is Caesar's....
give to God what is God's'.

and this doesn't confirm my argument?

Last edited:

Nakosis

Non-Binary Physicalist
Premium Member
funny the countries that are the most religious are the countries that are facing hardship...go figure.

If a majority of the people in the country are off being spiritual and such, who is there left to work and contribute to the general prosperity of the country?

In the US perhaps they buck this trend because they've regulated their spiritual needs to one day a week.

waitasec

Veteran Member
If a majority of the people in the country are off being spiritual and such, who is there left to work and contribute to the general prosperity of the country?

In the US perhaps they buck this trend because they've regulated their spiritual needs to one day a week.

we've got the poor south to deal with...in the bible belt, of all places...
go figure

so really the poor southern bible belt states are exactly where they are supposed to be... according to jesus
:rolleyes:

Sleeppy

Fatalist. Christian. Pacifist.
we've got the poor south to deal with...in the bible belt, of all places...
go figure

so really the poor southern bible belt states are exactly where they are supposed to be... according to jesus
:rolleyes:

A nation that just prints money, whenever it wants to.

riley2112

U.S. are trying to hold on to their religiosity and it might work if we keep failing in education.
It would seem that the more educated I become the more I believe there is a God. Granted I also am starting to think that God is nothing like man has made him out to be. But that is just my thoughts at this time.

waitasec

Veteran Member
It would seem that the more educated I become the more I believe there is a God. Granted I also am starting to think that God is nothing like man has made him out to be. But that is just my thoughts at this time.

who can argue with that?
:)