• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

John the Baptist accepted Islam

Sees

Dragonslayer
How stupid is that !!

Don't you understand yet what Islam means ?

You think Islam is Muhammed but it isn't, he is only a messenger for the message of Islam.

Not a messenger...the only messenger of Islam.

Nobody is going to accept Islam existed before Muhammad, let alone since the first humans, besides Muslims. It doesn't fit the universal description of what a religion is or what Islam is. Equating any or all pre 6th century monotheism with Islam is futile.

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
And after Mohammad's arrival they all became Islamists. That must be the Islamic trinity doctrine. Three great religions (Judaism, Christianity, Islam) but all rolled into one great religion....Islam.

No, it directed them again to the true path after it was distorted by people like.

For example Baha'ullah who was a Muslim created a new religion and his followers are called Bahais nowadays, so the original religion was distorted by men.

mahasn ebn sawresho

How stupid is that !!

You think Islam is Muhammed but it isn't, he is only a messenger for the message of Islam.
This is inappropriate
However
What is Islam, then
I'll tell you what is Islam
Is a dark spiritual and human
Islam is the sexual pleasure
Islam is the human injustice
Islam is to be talking Parrot raised lip and say Amen
The machine is programmed on the Board pattern archives
Islam means abolishing human freedom
Islam means Islamic paradise and her dirtiness nationality
Your God made you nymphs enjoy in paradise the Quran
Do you post your God to bring you every day four nymphs
Your God has factory nymphs in paradise
This is Islam, am I wrong

Sees

Dragonslayer
It is a bunk because you want to make it as a bunk but it isn't.

I'm more aware than you in the Arabic grammars and which was one of the ancient languages spoken in that area of the ME besides the Hebrew and Aramaic.

It states in a clear verse that John the baptist had entered Islam, of course Islam doesn't mean Muhammed but it means surrendering to the wills of God.

It doesn't make any sense that Jesus started preaching just because John entered the prison and as if John was the reason that Jesus was afraid to preach and also how Jesus will leave to preach while you think that he fled because he was afraid that he will be jailed similar to John while he supposed to hide than preaching in a free way.

Since you are Agnostic then it isn't surprising that you think of it as a bunk.

"I'm more aware than you in the Arabic grammars and which was one of the ancient languages spoken in that area of the ME besides the Hebrew and Aramaic."

Do you think Arabic was around in the first, second, or third century? I've always read that it was not one of the ancient languages of the ME :shrug:

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
"I'm more aware than you in the Arabic grammars and which was one of the ancient languages spoken in that area of the ME besides the Hebrew and Aramaic."

Do you think Arabic was around in the first, second, or third century? I've always read that it was not one of the ancient languages of the ME :shrug:

In the 6th and 5th centuries BC, north-Semitic tribes emigrated and founded a kingdom centered around Petra, Jordan. These people (now named Nabataeans from the name of one of the tribes, Naba?u), probably spoke a form of Arabic.

History of the Arabic alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mahasn ebn sawresho

Arabic language known among Bedouins only
And Bedouin is Arabic
To read the introduction to Ibn Khaldun
The Arabs have no pre-Islamic civilization
And claims otherwise does not know history
And the meaning of the word in Hebrew
Are the deserts and wasteland
And the Arabs did not manage to make any civilization
Assyrians are not Arabs
Chaldeans are not Arabs
The Pharaohs and Copts are not Arabs
The Palestinians are not Arabs
The Libyans and Algerians are not Arabs
Arabs lived in the Arabian Peninsula desert bordering Iraq and Syria
The Arabs have an effect before Islam
Al manathera IDP are not Arabs
'S are not Arabs

Because Islam is a religious face but a male chauvinist whose components origin

Sees

Dragonslayer
In the 6th and 5th centuries BC, north-Semitic tribes emigrated and founded a kingdom centered around Petra, Jordan. These people (now named Nabataeans from the name of one of the tribes, Naba?u), probably spoke a form of Arabic.

Thanks...if there are Arabic inscriptions before the 4th century then the language is definitely older. Most sources present the language as cropping up around the 4th and 5th century for whatever reasons.

outhouse

Atheistically
Nobody is going to accept Islam existed before Muhammad, .

Because the world is not blinded with the required fanaticism to live a few steps away from reality.

When your in al la land, or fantasy land, you can make up garbage as you go, because it plugs logical holes in their mythology.

If your a literalist who views your god as existing forever, it is only your god due to the pure source of information that provided the text, that has the true story of his earlier prophets.

You will never get them to add up 1 + 1 because the korn states it equals 453

They are blind to 2

mahasn ebn sawresho

Petra is not Arabic name
And there is strong historical evidence that the inhabitants of Petra Arabs
Because in that era was the Chaldean and Assyrians masters those areas
This is what altarbekh says
And the Arabs were nomads herding camels in deserts

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
Petra is not Arabic name
And there is strong historical evidence that the inhabitants of Petra Arabs
Because in that era was the Chaldean and Assyrians masters those areas
This is what altarbekh says
And the Arabs were nomads herding camels in deserts

Indeed you're ignorant.

Do you think Jordan belongs to the Romans.

In 106 AD, when Cornelius Palma was governor of Syria, that part of Arabia under the rule of Petra was absorbed into the Roman Empire as part of Arabia Petraea, and became its capital.

Educate yourself pls before posting rubbish.

Petra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

mahasn ebn sawresho

Indeed you're ignorant.

Do you think Jordan belongs to the Romans.

In 106 AD, when Cornelius Palma was governor of Syria, that part of Arabia under the rule of Petra was absorbed into the Roman Empire as part of Arabia Petraea, and became its capital.

Educate yourself pls before posting rubbish.

Petra - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
You need to know to choose your phrasing
I rely on the aloikobidia
I rely on my studies and my culture from the stomachs of books
History of ancient East is
The Assyrians and the Pharaohs and Chaldeans
And the Persians and the Romans
No Arab State or Government
Because they were nomads
Nomads know civilization
Because they are not stable
Living in tents
As Petra
Its name is from the Arabic language
Even know the meaning of the name refer to the language of the Assyrian and Chaldean
Are two sections
PHP + TRA
And the first section (PHP)
A famous Chaldean language
And the Assyrian and Aramaic
Many place names in Jordan and Syria and Iraq are labels these languages
Even the word (the Qur'an)
The word is of Arabic
Because the Qur'an is not an Arabic word
Do you know I'm not clueless
You know the meanings of words
Find the meaning of Petra
And then come to talk

mahasn ebn sawresho

The Torah spoke of Arabs
But I knew that they were living qaffari deserts
Your Prophet Muhammad came from the desert
I think Paul's is one of the finest in Arabic civilization

mahasn ebn sawresho

I give you this prescription
It's the best prescriptions in Arabic civilization======
===========================================

It was his Prophet Bab medication: some guidance to drinking camel's urine, and its milk, proven in Saheeh Al-bukhaari and Muslim, and others, from the hadeeth of Anas Ibn maalik said: (the subunit of his den wakil to the Prophet, vagtowa city, complained to the Holy Prophet said: "If you came out to Apple charity, drink from her urines and its milk", they did, and when they wake up to the shepherds, killed them, wastakwa camels, weharbo God and his Messenger, sent the Messenger of Allah In effect, they were cutting off their hands, legs, the other by blinding their eyes, and cast them in the Sun until they died). And the meaning of agtowa City: disliked the place of harm to them. And when women: (an expression from his den to the Prophet peace be upon him, he embraced Islam, vagtowa city until yellowed happily and ennoble their stomachs...)

FearGod

Freedom Of Mind
I give you this prescription
It's the best prescriptions in Arabic civilization======
===========================================

It was his Prophet Bab medication: some guidance to drinking camel's urine, and its milk, proven in Saheeh Al-bukhaari and Muslim, and others, from the hadeeth of Anas Ibn maalik said: (the subunit of his den wakil to the Prophet, vagtowa city, complained to the Holy Prophet said: "If you came out to Apple charity, drink from her urines and its milk", they did, and when they wake up to the shepherds, killed them, wastakwa camels, weharbo God and his Messenger, sent the Messenger of Allah In effect, they were cutting off their hands, legs, the other by blinding their eyes, and cast them in the Sun until they died). And the meaning of agtowa City: disliked the place of harm to them. And when women: (an expression from his den to the Prophet peace be upon him, he embraced Islam, vagtowa city until yellowed happily and ennoble their stomachs...)

How is that related to John the baptist and Islam ?
I think you don't need English only but the argumentation skills as well.

sojourner

Annoyingly Progressive Since 2006
How stupid is that !!

"Islam is a monotheistic and Abrahamic religion articulated by the Qur'an, a book considered by its adherents to be the verbatim word of God, and by the teachings and normative example of Muhammad, considered by them to be the last prophet of God. An adherent of Islam is called a Muslim." (from the Wikipedia article)

Neither the Koran, nor Muhammed were around when JtB was alive. JtB was Jewish.

I understand perfectly that "Islam" means whatever you want it to mean to suit your purposes. How stupid is that!!

sojourner

No, it directed them again to the true path after it was distorted by people like.

For example Baha'ullah who was a Muslim created a new religion and his followers are called Bahais nowadays, so the original religion was distorted by men.
Yah, except that Judaism had already been around for thousands of years, so people couldn't have "drifted away" from anything Muslim that had existed before. Since Islam doesn't address the Covenant or Torah, it cannot be "corrective" for Judaism, which JtB practiced.

Harikrish

What Religion did the Arabs follow before Mohammad introduced Islam in 620AD?

The religion of the Arab world before the advent of Islam was an animistic polytheism. It was believed that the desert was populated with fiery spirits called jinn. Numerous gods were worshipped as well, with most towns having their own patron god. Mecca soon became the religious center, with 360 shrines, one for each day in the lunar year. Local merchants depended heavily on pilgrims to these shrines for their livelihood, a fact which would become significant for Muhammad.

Arab polytheism was focused entirely on the earthly life, and religion was not a source of morality. By Muhammad's time, blood feuds, violence, and general immorality abounded. Yet monotheism was not unheard of among the Arabs. There was contact with Zoroastrianism, which was the official state religion of Persia from the 3rd century BC to the 8th century AD and influential on its neighbors. It was a dualistic religion with beliefs in heaven, hell and a final judgment. In addition, both Judaism and Christianity had established a presence on the Arabian Peninsula, especially in the south. In Yathrib (later renamed Medina), the Jewish population was especially influential

Just proves Islam wasn't even a religion before Mohammad and both Judaism and Christianity were well established in the Arabian Peninsula. John the Baptist was definitely a Jew and not a Meccan convert.

sojourner

What Religion did the Arabs follow before Mohammad introduced Islam in 620AD?

Just proves Islam wasn't even a religion before Mohammad and both Judaism and Christianity were well established in the Arabian Peninsula. John the Baptist was definitely a Jew and not a Meccan convert.
Well, there ya go!