• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Legalize Marijuana?

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
I strongly agree with the fact it will take a large chunk of money out of the drug cartels. Mainly because weed is used so much more commonly, and by people from all walks of life. The sell of the harder drugs, even though they cost more, wont be able to make up for the large deficit once people can buy weed from legal sources.
And lets be honest, does anyone know of someone who is violent when stoned? They may be out there, but I have yet to meet one.

kai

ragamuffin
A-freakin'-men to that!

I don't know how you buy drugs but that's definitely not how I do it. And that's not how anyone I know does it. And I know a lot of these people. So, YOU obviously have little idea of how people pay for drugs. (Drugs=over the counter stuff, ahem, for the record ;) )

i know a lot about how people pay for druggs in my area , perhaps you have a better class of mugger;)

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
A-freakin'-men to that!

I don't know how you buy drugs but that's definitely not how I do it. And that's not how anyone I know does it. And I know a lot of these people. So, YOU obviously have little idea of how people pay for drugs. (Drugs=over the counter stuff, ahem, for the record ;) )

i know a lot about how people pay for druggs in my area , perhaps you have a better class of mugger;)

Nope, no muggers. Stop running with shady people.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
This is a thread about weed. I am talking about weed. Don't know where you're trying to go with this......:areyoucra:areyoucra

kai

ragamuffin
Nope, no muggers. Stop running with shady people.

good for you i have to literally bolt everything down here, and i live i a small town just outside the picturesque town of Bath, village greens and cricket and all that

Cars broke into, kids bikes stolen, burgaries, and we are not even related to an inner city. (i dont blame this on cannabis by the way) i just dont think "skunk in particular is good for the mental health, nor do i accept that burning a substance and inhaling it is good for your lungs)

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
good for you i have to literally bolt everything down here, and i live i a small town just outside the picturesque town of Bath, village greens and cricket and all that

Cars broke into, kids bikes stolen, burgaries, and we are not even related to an inner city. (i dont blame this on cannabis by the way) i just dont think "skunk in particular is good for the mental health, nor do i accept that burning a substance and inhaling it is good for your lungs)

I used to live in Richmond, VA. So trust me, I've seen some horrible **** go down. Some of it happened to me as well.

The term "skunk" is used here for weed that is really potent. Maybe Americans can just handle it better? Speaking of skunk weed...that would safely describe the medical marijuana we have here. That stuff is INSANE. (Not claiming to have smoked it :D a little birdie told me!) I can only guess it's so potent because it DOES help people mentally...when they are ill.

And someone else's mind and lungs aren't yours or the government's business.

kai

ragamuffin
I used to live in Richmond, VA. So trust me, I've seen some horrible **** go down. Some of it happened to me as well.
OK
The term "skunk" is used here for weed that is really potent. Maybe Americans can just handle it better? Speaking of skunk weed...that would safely describe the medical marijuana we have here. That stuff is INSANE. (Not claiming to have smoked it :D a little birdie told me!) I can only guess it's so potent because it DOES help people mentally...when they are ill.
what i mean is that Skunk weed is the rule not the exception here
And someone else's mind and lungs aren't yours or the government's business.

yeah Ok , except that we have a national health service here so i think really its everyones business if we are picking up the tab.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I know many people who regulary use weed,some do not smoke it but put it in cakes and Pizza and none that i know suffer health problems.
Skunk however is different because it is so strong and sometimes is sprayed with some substance to make it that way and thats why you should be allowed to grow your own.

kai

ragamuffin
That's the government's fault for having a system like that, not the individual's.

no its the system we all want and vote for and support with our taxes, a system that is creaking with self indulgent illness, A&E on a Friday and Saturday is full of drunks that have beaten each other up, and wards that would be near empty if not for smoking and Alcohol related disease. yes freedom to indulge in such substances comes at a cost. I suppose its the same as anything really a little is ok but excess can cause problems , long term use also causes problems i think.

Last edited:

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
weed ? what is weed, here we dont really see anything else but Skunk, the kids call anything else "dirt"

this is our "weed"

Deadly skunk floods city | News

perhaps you are still on the old stuff over there?

Cannabis is cannabis. it's the same over here as it is over there and everywhere else, with varying degrees of quality and potency. All you have to do is smoke a lot of the weak stuff to get the same effects of the strong stuff, which actually makes the strong stuff better on your lungs since you actually smoke less of it. THC can't be magically imbued to be like some form of super crack, as you're trying to imply. That article is just sensationalist scare drivel.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
weed ? what is weed, here we dont really see anything else but Skunk, the kids call anything else "dirt"

this is our "weed"

Deadly skunk floods city | News
I really doubt that article is true. I have come across some very potent stuff before, and the only difference between skunk or ditch is the concentration of THC. All you have to do is smoke more of the lesser grade to get the same effect as the higher grade. Both have the same fatality chances, and the same addictiveness, which are both zero.

stacey bo bacey

oh no you di'int
no its the system we all want

Apparently not everyone wants it......

All you have to do is smoke a lot of the weak stuff to get the same effects of the strong stuff

All you have to do is smoke more of the lesser grade to get the same effect as the higher grade.

That's definitely not true. Well, as far as *I* can tell, that has never been true. Dunno bout you guys. Smoking a ton of the lesser grade will only get you mildly high and leave you with a big headache.