• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Many many Chariot wheels found at bottom of Red sea.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
God is spoken about in the Bible over 8,000 times, and I have to debate about God. The sky is blue and I'm not going to debate about that either.
The color of the sky can be objectively demonstrated, and there are few alternative claims.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
I see you're point really I do, I just don't like all the endless debating.
Are you not interested in truth/reality?
Does the Christian faith not demand belief, if one is to evade an eternity in Hell?
I should think The Truth would be the most important -- and interesting -- thing in the world, if only to save you from the lake of fire.

walt

Jesus is King & Mighty God Isa.9:6-7; Lk.1:32-33
Are you not interested in truth/reality?
Does the Christian faith not demand belief, if one is to evade an eternity in Hell?
I should think The Truth would be the most important -- and interesting -- thing in the world, if only to save you from the lake of fire.
I am interested. All my beliefs are based on scripture, And I don't believe in hell, The truth is the only thing that is important.

walt

When I look around at all living things, I see the existence of God. Probably a lot of the things that I see other people don't see it all.

walt

I look at the history of the sun and it's distance from the earth. And I see God involved in that.

walt

A single number cannot be written on a piece of paper, without the assistance of intelligence.

To me I see God everywhere I look.

walt

I have just mentioned the sun and the earth and it's distance between each other. Isn't that enough?
Wouldn't it take a God to Keep the Earth and Sun at a perfect distance for all life to continue to exist?

Since the beginning of human life as we know it?

Last edited:

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Wouldn't it take a God to Keep the Earth and Sun at a perfect distance for all life to continue to exist?

Since the beginning of human life as we know it?
No. Orbits are determined by physics; by mass, velocity, &c. They're calculable.
And what does life have to do with anything? Is there any evidence that life was planned, and a salubrious environment was intentionally designed to accommodate it?

servant1

Examples, please.
they dug up an Assyrian sight that God destroyed. And after what they found they said---Its hard to believe that God waited as long as he did to destroy them.
Many of those false religion serving groups tortured other humans for pleasure, used orgies as part of their worship. Sacrificed their own children to gods made of stone.
They dug up many OT sights and proved the bible events were accurate.

Valjean

Veteran Member
Premium Member
they dug up an Assyrian sight that God destroyed. And after what they found they said---Its hard to believe that God waited as long as he did to destroy them.
Many of those false religion serving groups tortured other humans for pleasure, used orgies as part of their worship. Sacrificed their own children to gods made of stone.
They dug up many OT sights and proved the bible events were accurate.
Places and events are common knowledge.
Many real places and events in new York City are mentioned in Spider Man comics. Is this evidence that Spider Man is real?

It's the miracles of Christ that point to His divinity, but these cannot be objectively verified.

walt

No. Orbits are determined by physics; by mass, velocity, &c. They're calculable.
And what does life have to do with anything? Is there any evidence that life was planned, and a salubrious environment was intentionally designed to accommodate it?
I wasn't talking about orbit, mass or velocity.

I was talking about "perfect distance for life to continue to exist"

walt

I wasn't talking about orbit, mass or velocity.

I was talking about "perfect distance for life to continue to exist"
Honestly if you can't recognize it would take a God, for the sun and earth to stay at this perfect distance. What's the point of any conversation?