• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mat-Su bans transgender students from bathrooms that match their gender identity

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
Don't be disingenuous. Your claim was that boys would pretend to be trans just to perv on girls in the shower.
Of course they would. How do you know which ones actually think they are female...and why does it even matter? If I expose myself as a male to a female in the mall or anywhere in public I can rightly be arrested... But apparently if I put a blouse on and walk into the girls restroom it's now perfectly fine. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
Of course they would. How do you know which ones actually think they are female...and why does it even matter?
Already covered earlier in this thread. If you're not reading then why are you participating?

If I expose myself as a male to a female in the mall or anywhere in public I can rightly be arrested... But apparently if I put a blouse on and walk into the girls restroom it's now perfectly fine. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.

How would they be exposed unless someone was peaking into their toilet stall?

Wildswanderer

Veteran Member
You made the assertion. The burden of proof is yours.
. A Seattle man, citing transgender bathrooms laws, was able to gain access to a women’s locker-room at a public recreational center while little girls were changing for swim practice.

. A Toronto man claiming to be transgender was arrested and sentenced to jail for sexually assaulting several women in a women’s shelter after he gained access to the shelter and its shower facilitates as “Jessica".

. A Virginia man was caught and arrested for peeping on and filming two women and a 5-year-old child in a women’s restroom after receiving entry by dressing in drag.

. A Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy’s department store bathroom and videotaped women under bathroom stalls.

Two male students were caught at the University of Toronto exploiting “gender-neutral” facilities to peep on women in the shower with their cellphone cameras.

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms | The Daily Wire

Father Heathen

Veteran Member
. A Seattle man, citing transgender bathrooms laws, was able to gain access to a women’s locker-room at a public recreational center while little girls were changing for swim practice.

. A Toronto man claiming to be transgender was arrested and sentenced to jail for sexually assaulting several women in a women’s shelter after he gained access to the shelter and its shower facilitates as “Jessica".

. A Virginia man was caught and arrested for peeping on and filming two women and a 5-year-old child in a women’s restroom after receiving entry by dressing in drag.

. A Los Angeles man dressed in drag, entered a Macy’s department store bathroom and videotaped women under bathroom stalls.

Two male students were caught at the University of Toronto exploiting “gender-neutral” facilities to peep on women in the shower with their cellphone cameras.

5 Times ‘Transgender’ Men Abused Women And Children In Bathrooms | The Daily Wire

No it wasn't. I asked for proof that there would be some kind of psychiatric evaluation and received nothing.

I guess you got me there. :shrug:

Left Coast

This Is Water
Staff member
Premium Member
No, I don't. There are a million things I wouldn't do that many guys would and do.

And yet there millions of things that you wouldn't do that the vast majority of men also wouldn't do.

Like, I dunno, pretending to be a girl to go undress after PE in front of a room full teen girls as a self-conscious teen boy.

Any boy who did that would, first of all, be ruthlessly mocked and stared at and ostracized like a freak. "Dude, you're such a ***** you had to pretend to be one just to look at some?"

It's absurd. Which is why it's so unlikely.

SomeRandom

Still learning to be wise
Staff member
Premium Member
No it wasn't. I asked for proof that there would be some kind of psychiatric evaluation and received nothing.
If a person identifies (or even considers) themselves trans, pretty sure they’d be taken to at least one shrink by default.
Or failing that at the very least they’d go see the school councillor. Do US schools not have those?

Last edited:

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
What's imaginary about it? Obviously it's happening if people with a pee pee are allowed in the girls room.
It is imaginary.
"Obviously it's happening" is taking place in your mind, apparently.

People with "pee pees" have always been "allowed" to choose whichever bathroom they want. Just like everybody else.

Your scenario is imaginary. Meanwhile, you ignore the very real occurrences of transgendered people actually being attacked and assaulted.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
So, there's not going to be any people with male organs in the girl's room? How do you figure that?
In all my time using public restrooms, never once have I ever even seen anyone's genitals. Not ever.
I bet you don't even realize that people have been using the washroom of their choice during the entire time you've been alive, and probably at least once, you have shared a bathroom with a transgendered person and didn't even know it.

This is made up culture war nonsense. Stop picking on people with no power. Stop being obsessed with other peoples' genitals.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Of course they would. How do you know which ones actually think they are female...and why does it even matter? If I expose myself as a male to a female in the mall or anywhere in public I can rightly be arrested... But apparently if I put a blouse on and walk into the girls restroom it's now perfectly fine. Doesn't make any sense whatsoever.
The fact that you equate those two things speaks volumes.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member

You need better sources. These are unbelievably terrible and most of the links to the actual stories don't work. All you have to do is read the very first sentence to see how biased the article you provided was.

Shadow Wolf

Certified People sTabber & Business Owner
It always says a lot more about those believers who need a security cam and threat of punishment to not do the wrong thing than non-believers who can find reason to not do the wrong thing even if nobody is watching.
I really don't think it does. From their perspective Christianity is telling them how to behave and in many situations, if they are actively practicing, are instructed to say no. It's like a book form of Jiminy Cricket, and they see even other religions, as misguided as they may be, still have their books of how to behave.
So, it's very much outside of that worldview to get through life while being a moral person without, as they would say, the "instruction manual."
So how could someone do it without and get it right? They have a long list of dos and do nots (mostly do nots) guiding them, what does the atheist have? Nothing.