• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Mickiel's proof of God.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kerr

My words are not yours to judge as proper or not. And I willnot lighten up. I will continue to deal with this assualt on the existance of God that Atheist perform everyday, with an assualt of my own.

Perace.
In order to make a proper assault I would advice you to first assault the right thing... it is abiogenesis, not evolution, that is about how life starts.

Second, if you find that I put myself in an insulting manner, know that it is not my intention. I actually have the deepest respects for anyones right to have faith. It is just that I am not very good at writing things in a good way all the time and that I happen to love debates.

cottage

My words are not yours to judge as proper or not. And I willnot lighten up. I will continue to deal with this assualt on the existance of God that Atheist perform everyday, with an assualt of my own.

Perace.

Your words will most certainly be judged, by me and everyone else on this public forum. When you say things as if they were true you are expected to back them up. And by the way, the concept of God is perfectly logical, and it isn't the existence of God that is being 'assaulted', but your bizarre arguments.

mickiel

Firstly, in what way is it impossible? For it to be impossible, remember, there must be literally a 0% chance.

Secondly, have you ever seen an ape? In what way are they TOTALLY different? I can understand you saying it about fish or birds, or even a cow or something... But apes are pretty similar in most respects. What is it that you feel makes them TOTALLY different?

GhK.

I can't believe this. You really need me to explain the difference between apes and humans? You see this shows how deep deception goes. Atheist are examples of Gods deceptive powers to trap a mind, and leave it there. Apes have no consciousness. They have hair over 100 percent of their bodies. Their internal organs are different, their feet are different. Their teeth are different, their noses are different. Their ears are different, their brain is different. Their whole body is different than a humans.

Good greif, how great is the darkness.

Peace.

mickiel

In order to make a proper assault I would advice you to first assault the right thing... it is abiogenesis, not evolution, that is about how life starts.

I don't take advice from Atheist, its not worth doing.

Peace.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
...it isn't the existence of God that is being 'assaulted', but your bizarre arguments.
But don't you see? His version of God is bizarre, and it is best explained with wild assertions, while preferably flailing your arms, and then recoiling in disgust and self-pity when an atheist talks to you.

If you keep talking to him, he's just going to claim more aggressively that he's some sort of victim...

Kerr

Translation: will you please go away. No I will not. Why not start a cursade to get rid of me.

I don't care to debate Atheist. For what, they have nothing to offer me.

Peace.
I won´t ask you to go away, and I will absolutely not start a crusade to get rid of you. But I would advice you to go and check your facts again, you have confused a few things ;).

Second, if you find that I put myself in an insulting manner, know that it is not my intention. I actually have the deepest respects for anyones right to have faith. It is just that I am not very good at writing things in a good way all the time and that I happen to love debates.

Not be blasphemic, but AMEN!!! I admire those that have any faith at all. Living without faith can be quite lonely at times. We have no church to congregate in. Like religion we have different kinds of Atheists but not all Atheists feel the need to bash the believers or Bash God. Like you say Kerr, we often arent good at making our words come out so well due to this being such a controversial subject, but we do love debates. And in debates ya gotta not take everything personal if someone quotes you. Be flattered to be quoted! It means someone is paying attention and thinks you might just have something worth debating about.

mickiel

I won´t ask you to go away, and I will absolutely not start a crusade to get rid of you. But I would advice you to go and check your facts again, you have confused a few things ;).

What makes you Atheist think you can advise me? You know the sheer gall of that irritates me. You think you can advise someone. Here someone has abandoned their true orgin, now looks to advise.

Good greif, how great is the Darkness which envlopes us all.

Peace.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
Apes have no consciousness.
Prove it.

They have hair over 100 percent of their bodies. Their internal organs are different, their feet are different. Their teeth are different, their noses are different. Their ears are different, their brain is different. Their whole body is different than a humans.
Click the link to see a chimpanzee without body hair. Their bodies are slightly differently shaped, sure. But no more than the difference between a bobcat and a tiger.

Mickiel is a lost cause or a troll. He's interested in reading his own posts, not the responses. He'd be shouting on a street corner if there was no internet.

Kerr

I can't believe this. You really need me to explain the difference between apes and humans? You see this shows how deep deception goes. Atheist are examples of Gods deceptive powers to trap a mind, and leave it there. Apes have no consciousness. They have hair over 100 percent of their bodies. Their internal organs are different, their feet are different. Their teeth are different, their noses are different. Their ears are different, their brain is different. Their whole body is different than a humans.

Good greif, how great is the darkness.

Peace.
There is something called genetics. Genetically there is only a very, very small difference between a human and, say, a chimp. In that aspect, we are related. But that little part that is that different is enough to make them all that different that you seem to think they are.

mickiel

I take advice from theists, why do you have an issue with atheists?

Finally a good question, I honor that. I take no advice that would lead me away from God. Not to dishonor an Atheist personage, I don't do that, its the abandonment of God that I will never honor. Thats why I hold no need to accept advice from Atheist. I don't like the mindset of Atheist, never have.

Never will.

Peace.

Kerr

What makes you Atheist think you can advise me? You know the sheer gall of that irritates me. You think you can advise someone. Here someone has abandoned their true orgin, now looks to advise.
Why do you think I don´t attack the Bible all the time? Because I don´t know anything about it. If I did I would just loose, it is as simple as that, because there are far more people out there that knows things about the Bible then I do, and I bet most of them are Christians.

Besides, theist, atheist, why does it matter? Is it not what we say and mean that is important and not what we believe in?

mickiel

Mickiel is a lost cause or a troll. .

You call me a troll. You insult my personage, something many of you Atheist do to others, as if you think this does not take away from your debates. This is transparent and I see through it. Either you apoligise for this, or I will never respond to you again.

Peace.

Tristesse

I don't take advice from Atheist, its not worth doing.

Peace.

Of course you don't, because that would require having an open mind. Why would you start a thread like this, but yet are not willing to openly debate the issue? It sounds like you've already made up your mind regardless of the evidence.

mickiel

Why do you think I don´t attack the Bible all the time? Because I don´t know anything about it. If I did I would just loose, it is as simple as that, because there are far more people out there that knows things about the Bible then I do, and I bet most of them are Christians.

Besides, theist, atheist, why does it matter? Is it not what we say and mean that is important and not what we believe in?

Well I agree with this point, what we say and mean is important. I can respect this.

Peace.

dorsk188

One-Eyed in Blindsville
I don't like the mindset of Atheist, never have.
That's why you'll never convince anyone of anything. If you cannot understand where someone is coming from, cannot understand their perspective, then you will continue to talk at people, instead of talk to people.

But hey, I'm an atheist. Who cares what I think, eh?

Kerr

Finally a good question, I honor that. I take no advice that would lead me away from God. Not to dishonor an Atheist personage, I don't do that, its the abandonment of God that I will never honor. Thats why I hold no need to accept advice from Atheist. I don't like the mindset of Atheist, never have.

Never will.

Peace.
I don´t try and lead you away from your God. Why would I? It is your right to believe in him. But it is also my right not to.

Tristesse

Never will.

Peace.

Out of curiosity, whats the mindset of atheists?

Status
Not open for further replies.