• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Movies You've Seen Recently

• Thread starter angellous_evangellous
  • Start date

YamiB.

I'm just going to mention the ones that I saw in theaters.

Clerks 2 - I thought it was a great movie. I plan on picking up the dvd as soon as it goes on sale. Some highlights for me are most likely 'the tuck' and the ABC dance scene.

Superman Returns - It was okay I guess. I enjoyed Lex Luthor in it. I've never been much of a Superman fan to begin with.

The Descent - I loved this movie. Best horror movie I've seen in a good while. The only part I didn't like about it in the movies was that the US felt it nessecary to cut the ending short.

The Ant Bully - It was a fun movie. I was bored at times, and there are movies I would have rather gone to. But it was good for a movie I wouldn't usually go see.

Snakes on a Plane - I loved the movie. I've gone to see it twice already. The first time was probably my greatest movie going experience ever. We saw the first showing of it and everyone in the theater was going crazy and cheering at various points in the movie.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
YamiB. said:
Snakes on a Plane - I loved the movie. I've gone to see it twice already. The first time was probably my greatest movie going experience ever. We saw the first showing of it and everyone in the theater was going crazy and cheering at various points in the movie.

Snakes on a Plane was actually a good movie?:confused:

Djamila

Bosnjakinja
I wanted Silent Hill yesterday. :) It was interesting. I remember when that Harrison Ford and Michelle Pfiefer horror movie first came out, I was convinced they did testing to determine when to make the various sounds, when to do the scary 'jump' parts of the movie so people's immunity from decades of horror films wouldn't block it out. I jumped at that movie every time I was supposed to.

Silent Hill wasn't really like that, but it was another one of those - oh, they did testing, they must have! movies. All the creatures were so gross, and the acting was actually really good for a horror.

zombieharlot

Some Kind of Strange
I watched Ghost in the Shell for the first time a little while ago. I have to say, I was a little bit disappointed with it.

YamiB.

zombieharlot said:
Snakes on a Plane was actually a good movie?:confused:
I wouldn't call it good perhaps. But it was so fabously over the top and plain fun that I couldn't help but enjoy it.

Reactions: Ody

BrandonE

King of Parentheses
Saw Little Miss Sunshine with my wife this weekend. Fantastic. Great ensemble cast, great jokes, moving without being syrupy, great movie overall. Go see it.

A

angellous_evangellous

I saw two zombie movies:

Day of the Dead
Shawn of the Dead

A

angellous_evangellous

evearael said:
Ooo! Did you like Shawn of the Dead? (I loathed Day of the Dead.)

Shawn was pretty funny. Day of the Dead I thought was better - moved a little faster for me.

What can one expect from a zombie flick?

c0da

Day of the Dead I thought was better - moved a little faster for me.
Day of the dead was fantastic. Romero is a genius!

A good film I saw reccently was 'Enduring Love'. Anybody else seen that?

cardero

Citizen Mod
angellous_evangellous said:
I saw two zombie movies:

Day of the Dead
Shawn of the Dead
Would have liked to have been there for that double feature.

What did you think of Bub?

Quiddity

UndertheInfluenceofGiants
I saw Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest. The wife is a big Johnny Depp and Orlando Bloom fan and I just like the way Pirates talk. I can hear all day....movie was entertaining.

A

angellous_evangellous

cardero said:
Would have liked to have been there for that double feature.

What did you think of Bub?

We also had a few six packs and pizzas.:D