• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad, in, the, Bible

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
It takes a lot of dedication, but the rewards are better than the promise of the here after :D and you get them without delay!
LOL! :D

you did it now ,i wish that you would not did it ,after your death, in hereafter
I don't quite get what you are trying to say, except it sounds a bit like a threat of Hell. If I'm missing something here, please let me know.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You tell me. what does your Deen teaches you about the Israelites?
this is you past :
My God "Allah" not my Deen (religion) told me just your history with his messangers as jesus (pbuh) and Muhammad (pbuh) ,Moses (pbuh) , Jacob (11 sons) ,
as Jesus (pbuh) called you in the Gospel (vipers)

Israel fought God and won !!!! we will see :yes:

your present is knowing very well , I guess you miss the breaking news of today
it's not killing the innocent as we habit , it's Israelien soldier dancing around palestien innocent girl

[youtube]4IBOtpe8-c4[/youtube]
YouTube - ‫

Last edited:

Caladan

Agnostic Pantheist
You really are too easy. its gonna be pretty unprofessional of me to keep fooling around with you like an ant through a magnifying glass.
However, its fascinating to see how easily you are willing to throw away such an 'important' Islamic thread with off topics nonsense.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
LOL! :D

I don't quite get what you are trying to say, except it sounds a bit like a threat of Hell. If I'm missing something here, please let me know.
I am not kidding , it's reality , you know what mean كافر in arabic , it's mean disbeliever , but its so close to meaning "who see the truth ,but He did not accept it (arrogant)"
all who see the truth here , and deny it,He will got the hell forever .

Last edited:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
You really are too easy. its gonna be pretty unprofessional of me to keep fooling around with you like an ant through a magnifying glass.
However, its fascinating to see how easily you are willing to throw away such an 'important' Islamic thread with off topics nonsense.
Why you don't make "quote" because it's shame to let the people resee your reality.

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I am not kidding , it's reality , you what mean كافر in arabic , it's mean disbeliever , but its so close to meaning "who see the truth ,but He did not accept it (arrogant)"
I know what it means.
I never said you were kidding, either.

I don't get why one needs to demonise another simply for not believing in the same religion. :shrug:

What a charming "Divinity".

I really doubt the existence of "Hell", however. Especially forever. The most important thing: Why a God would do that, just baffles me. It paints a bad image of this entity, which I think borders on insulting, but hey, that's just me. You're free to disagree.

Just don't try to scare me into religion with "Hell". Have a little more respect for my intellect.

kthxbye

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I am not kidding , it's reality , you know what mean كافر in arabic , it's mean disbeliever , but its so close to meaning "who see the truth ,but He did not accept it (arrogant)"

Nice religion,so full of love and peace but little in the way of truth

Godobeyer

Premium Member
..A little more respect for my intellect.

Looks like a bad attempt at rhyming.

:D
I respect all the world and you of course , i just post the truth , then you put that image (moke) , i am not post the lies here , it's a word in the Bible mention to Muhammad (pbuh) , i pick it that i put it at google translator, then i add (') to disable the automatic translation the spelling appear , i trust the google translator than you , and all the world trust the proofs than the opinions .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nice religion,so full of love and peace but little in the way of truth
Yeah , because your media , become all the muslims terrorists , and killers of the innocents in Iraq and Afghanistan and Pakistan ...etc heros

the different between you and us , is :we deny the terrorist (bin ladne and his friends) , but you don't deny the daily killing the innocent muslims all around the world .

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
I respect all the world and you of course , i just post the truth , then you put that image (moke) , i am not post the lies here , it's a word in the Bible mention to Muhammad (pbuh) , i pick it that i put it at google translator, then i add (') to disable the automatic translation the spelling appear , i trust the google translator than you , and all the world trust the proofs than the opinions .

To you its the truth,have you ever wondered why people dismiss it?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
I respect all the world and you of course , i just post the truth , then you put that image (moke) , i am not post the lies here ,

That's just the thing.

Truth requires evidence.

Religious supernatural claims do not have evidence. They are built on faith. If they were built on evidence, there would be nobody who denied them.

I say this as a follower of religion.

it's a word in the Bible mention to Muhammad (pbuh) ,
But it doesn't, as has been explained. It's not Muhammad. He is not mentioned in the same way just because there is a word that is similar/identical to my name in the Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth, does not mean I am prophesied within it.

i pick it that i put it at google translator, then i add (') to disable the automatic translation the spelling appear , i trust the google translator than you , and all the world trust the proofs than the opinions .
The problem is: these are electronic translators.

They can make mistakes.

For example, taking Surah al-Fatihah into Google Translate (Taken from Quranexplorer.com), we get:

Arabic to English translation

Surat Al-Fatiha
In the name of Allah, the Gracious God is Merciful (1)
ٱhamd Allah, Lord of the worlds (2) Gracious God is Merciful (3) of the Day of Judgement (4) Thee do we worship and Thine aid we seek (5) ٱhdna ٱbٲt ٱlmstakim (6) a path leading those who are not blessed with them, nor ٱmodob ٱldhalin (7)

Genesis 11:1-3 from Arabic to English turns into:

The people of the earth all spoke first with one voice and one language.
As they journeyed east, they found easy in the land of Shinar Fastotnoa there.
He said to one another: «Let's make the best grilled Tuba Shi». Fastbdloa stones, bricks, and mud Balzft.

I'm pretty sure this these translations are not entirely accurate. Some of it may be decently translated, but some of it is gibberish.

Let's face it. Somehow I doubt they said to one another "Let's make the best grilled Tuba Shi."

Godobeyer

Premium Member
For example, taking Surah al-Fatihah into Google Translate (Taken from Quranexplorer.com), we get:

Arabic to English translation

Surat Al-Fatiha
In the name of Allah, the Gracious God is Merciful (1)
ٱhamd Allah, Lord of the worlds (2) Gracious God is Merciful (3) of the Day of Judgement (4) Thee do we worship and Thine aid we seek (5) ٱhdna ٱbٲt ٱlmstakim (6) a path leading those who are not blessed with them, nor ٱmodob ٱldhalin (7)

Genesis 11:1-3 from Arabic to English turns into:

The people of the earth all spoke first with one voice and one language.
As they journeyed east, they found easy in the land of Shinar Fastotnoa there.
He said to one another: «Let's make the best grilled Tuba Shi». Fastbdloa stones, bricks, and mud Balzft.

I'm pretty sure this these translations are not entirely accurate. Some of it may be decently translated, but some of it is gibberish.

Let's face it. Somehow I doubt they said to one another "Let's make the best grilled Tuba Shi."
thank you for this good exmeple , google translator did not translator if it don't find registered meaning inside it ok

let me take for your exmaple :
a path leading those who are not blessed with them, nor ٱmodob ٱldhalin (7)
" ٱmodob ٱldhalin" this is not the meaning it's the spelling of the words in arabic , that's what i talking about , when i put (') the spelling appear

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
this is not the meaning it's the spelling of the words in arabic , that's what i talking about , when i put (') the spelling appear

It can't always get the words right.

Take it from Caladan, it's not pronounced Muhammad. Even if a computer says it, a computer is still programmed by humans, humans can make mistakes, computers can make mistakes because of dodgy programming for example.

Your best bet is to listen to Caladan, here.

Sorry Godobeyer, it's just not the same. It's not Muhammad. It never was Muhammad, it never will be Muhammad, even if the word looks vaguely similar. Especially when one adds context, it shows it most definitely is not meant to be Muhammad. It means something different. No worries, though.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
To you its the truth,have you ever wondered why people dismiss it?
1-some influence by the media
2-some others individaul choice :
did you ever ask your self , why people suicide (themself) ?
or why the people killing the innocent without mercy !!!
it's individaul choice , who want to go hell , who want to go heaven
but interesing one who insist to go hell ,by his choice !!!!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It can't always get the words right.

Take it from Caladan, it's not pronounced Muhammad. Even if a computer says it, a computer is still programmed by humans, humans can make mistakes, computers can make mistakes because of dodgy programming for example.

Your best bet is to listen to Caladan, here.

Sorry Godobeyer, it's just not the same. It's not Muhammad. It never was Muhammad, it never will be Muhammad, even if the word looks vaguely similar. Especially when one adds context, it shows it most definitely is not meant to be Muhammad. It means something different. No worries, though.
the programme maybe can do mistakes , but why Google translation cancel/disable the phonetic reading system for the Hebrew !!!! i swear that it's was working the last month . and it's was writing MUHAMMAD (phoneticly) !!!!
if we suppose that programme error , how the rabbi in the video spell it Muhammad !!
it's the word spell it Muhammad מַחֲמַדִּ
מ , ם= mem
ח = Het
מ , ם= mem
ד = Dalet

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
1-some influence by the media
2-some others individaul choice :
did you ever ask your self , why people suicide (themself) ?
or why the people killing the innocent without mercy !!!
it's individaul choice , who want to go hell , who want to go heaven
but interesing one who insist to go hell ,by his choice !!!!

Some people come to dismiss it through reasoning,as for suicides,there are many reasons why people commit suicide but i doubt religion would have saved them.

As for the killing of innocent people,well organised religion is probably the top scorer.

Who would choose to go to a place that doesn't exist

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
the programme maybe can do mistakes , but why Google translation cancel/disable the phonetic reading system for the Hebrew !!!! i swear that it's was working the last month . and it's was writing MUHAMMAD (phoneticly) !!!!

Because it was faulty.

if we suppose that programme error , how the rabbi in the video spell it Muhammad !!
it's the word spell it Muhammad מַחֲמַדִּ
מ , ם= mem
ח = Het
מ , ם= mem
ד = Dalet
That's mkhmd; makhmad, I think. It means something like "lovely", "delight(ful)", or something similar. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages. Muhammad and makhmad share a root etymologically, if I recall correctly, which would explain why they look alike. It's like pointing out haus and house not only look similar, but mean the same and are said almost the same.

Muhammad is spelled as מוחמד. Note the waw. The U of Muhammad, or even O if pronounced as Mohammed, is still there. I'm not entirely sure of Hebrew spelling, but the waw is still there nonetheless.

As has been said before on another thread; I don't think the rabbi is saying "Muhammad" (using an /u/ or /ʊ/ sound, but something similar-sounding to many ears. I think it's supposed to be /məxmad/ or /məxməd/, which would be about right at a guess. It's different from /mʊˈħæmmæd/, still. (I hope you understand IPA, lol)

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Some people come to dismiss it through reasoning,as for suicides,there are many reasons why people commit suicide but i doubt religion would have saved them.

As for the killing of innocent people,well organised religion is probably the top scorer.

Who would choose to go to a place that doesn't exist
look brother , you are dieing every night . and god let you live and die and live ....until you die along time then god recreat you again , then it's hell forever or heaven forever.
39-42
[SIZE=2.2][SIZE=2.2]"Allah receiveth (men's) souls at the time of their death, and that (soul) which dieth not (yet) in its sleep. He keepeth that (soul) for which He hath ordained death and dismisseth the rest till an appointed term. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who take thought. (42)[/SIZE][/SIZE]"

Sura 76-1
[SIZE=2.2]"Hath there come upon man (ever) any period of time in which he was a thing unremembered? (1) [/SIZE][SIZE=2.2]Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing. (2) [/SIZE][SIZE=2.2]Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving. (3)[/SIZE]"

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Because it was faulty.

That's mkhmd; makhmad, I think. It means something like "lovely", "delight(ful)", or something similar. Hebrew and Arabic are sister languages. Muhammad and makhmad share a root etymologically, if I recall correctly, which would explain why they look alike. It's like pointing out haus and house not only look similar, but mean the same and are said almost the same.

Muhammad is spelled as מוחמד. Note the waw. The U of Muhammad, or even O if pronounced as Mohammed, is still there. I'm not entirely sure of Hebrew spelling, but the waw is still there nonetheless.

As has been said before on another thread; I don't think the rabbi is saying "Muhammad" (using an /u/ or /ʊ/ sound, but something similar-sounding to many ears. I think it's supposed to be /məxmad/ or /məxməd/, which would be about right at a guess. It's different from /mʊˈħæmmæd/, still. (I hope you understand IPA, lol)
don't put the lies here , where is the letter Kh in the word hebrew ?
please explain the word , letter by letter (and how it's spell) מַחֲמַדִּ

Last edited: