• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad, in, the, Bible

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
you said there are two possibilty : "mukhamd,mahmad"
and you insist that it's spell KH ok. and you deny google translator and Rabbi spelling
No, I deny what you say because it's, quite simply, wrong. The word you gave can be spelled with a kh or a h in Latin letters (the ones used for writing English, French, etc) or even a ch. The pronunciation doesn't change.

What the rabbi says is not Muhammad. Pronunciations are different.

I have these question for you :
*sigh* Here we go.

1-Why you insist at the possibilty of KH not H ?
As I said, I don't. You just misunderstand.

However; kh is a closer orthographic representation to the sound that is made. "H" would not be pronounced by many English-speakers here, so they may pronounce it more like "Maamad", and the ch orthographic representation may make someone pronounce it like machmad, with the ch being pronounced like cheese. Using the kh, most people get it's a guttural sound like the German ch.

2- IF YOU ARE NOT CHRISTAIN OR JEWISH , why you care if Muhammad mention in bible or not ???!!
I don't, it's just wrong. Muhammad isn't in the Bible. What you show is pure intellectual dishonesty. People have showed you it's wrong, not just myself, and you have ignored it to continue to parrot the same garbage.

3- it's against your beliefs ?
I don't gave for the Tanakh nor New Testament. They are not my religious scriptures. I care, however, for fact, and the fact is, Muhammad is not there.

If he was, bravo. However, he's not. Even if you continue to whine and make a scene, it's not going to happen. Even if you continue to make out like I'm lying, I'm not. 2+2 never becomes 5.

Not only is it illogical for Muhammad to be in Song of Solomon (Jewish erotica), but Muhammad is not the one mentioned in John (who lives inside people). Think. Why would Muhammad be described in such a place as Jewish erotica, and described as living in people when he was a human, and living in another person is an impossibility?

Frankly, you cheapen your religion with such foolish nonsense. Islam is strong enough to survive without such daft claims.

4- it's make you angry or upset if Muhammad (pbuh) is mention or not ?
I couldn't care any less than I do now if Muhammad is mentioned in the Jewish or Christian scriptures. Except, he's not.

5- swear to me that you don't care about the frubals in your claim
Um. I don't know if you have looked, but frubals are currently 1 per person. They are actually worthless right now.

Why would I care about getting 1 frubal a time?

If someone wants to give me frubals, though. I don't mind. I don't go out of my way to get them, though. I don't attempt to sucker up to people for frubals. (I'm just a likeable guy. :D)

Try again.

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Rakhel

My Hebrew name is רָחֵל Resh Chet Lamed. It is typically spelled Rachel, however I spell it Rakhel. Both are correct.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
No, I deny what you say because it's, quite simply, wrong. The word you gave can be spelled with a kh or a h in Latin letters (the ones used for writing English, French, etc) or even a ch. The pronunciation doesn't change.
you want me deny google translator and rabbi in the video and all the site of the translator ,and believe your opinion

What the rabbi says is not Muhammad. Pronunciations are different.
the rabbi says it's in hebrew spelling not english , and hebrew spelling is near to the arabic not to english , that the different . i believe my ear not you .

As I said, I don't. You just misunderstand.

However; kh is a closer orthographic representation to the sound that is made. "H" would not be pronounced by many English-speakers here, so they may pronounce it more like "Maamad", and the ch orthographic representation may make someone pronounce it like machmad, with the ch being pronounced like cheese. Using the kh, most people get it's a guttural sound like the German ch.
i understand you very well , you just feel shame here

I don't, it's just wrong. Muhammad isn't in the Bible. What you show is pure intellectual dishonesty. People have showed you it's wrong, not just myself, and you have ignored it to continue to parrot the same garbage.
you fool me or what , why contradiction your self ,you said " i don't , but i accuatly you care "

I don't gave for the Tanakh nor New Testament. They are not my religious scriptures. I care, however, for fact, and the fact is, Muhammad is not there.If he was, bravo. However, he's not. Even if you continue to whine and make a scene, it's not going to happen. Even if you continue to make out like I'm lying, I'm not. 2+2 never becomes 5.

Not only is it illogical for Muhammad to be in Song of Solomon (Jewish erotica), but Muhammad is not the one mentioned in John (who lives inside people). Think. Why would Muhammad be described in such a place as Jewish erotica, and described as living in people when he was a human, and living in another person is an impossibility?

Frankly, you cheapen your religion with such foolish nonsense. Islam is strong enough to survive without such daft claims.
i ask you this , you suppose to answer yes or no .

I couldn't care any less than I do now if Muhammad is mentioned in the Jewish or Christian scriptures. Except, he's not.
look how you contradiction your self again :facepalm:

Um. I don't know if you have looked, but frubals are currently 1 per person. They are actually worthless right now.

Why would I care about getting 1 frubal a time?

If someone wants to give me frubals, though. I don't mind. I don't go out of my way to get them, though. I don't attempt to sucker up to people for frubals. (I'm just a likeable guy. :D)

Try again.

:rolleyes:
bravo you got 1 frubal , and make the other saw how you contradict your self here

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
you want me deny google translator and rabbi in the video and all the site of the translator ,and believe your opinion
Believe the truth; makhmad (mahmad) is pronounced differently to Muhammad.

the rabbi says it's in hebrew spelling not english , and hebrew spelling is near to the arabic not to english , that the different . i believe my ear not you .
You wouldn't believe me if I was a native Hebrew speaker, though. The rabbi tells the pronunciation of mahmad (makhmad). It's not the same as Muhammad.

As a native Hebrew speaker, I'm sorry to shatter your illusions, but the world you typed is not pronounced the same as 'Muhammad'.
further more, it is NOT the word found in the Song of Songs, just giving heads up to the readers of this thread, that you are bending it to fit your illusion.

As Caladan pointed out, it's not the same.

You're just in the wrong.

i understand you very well , you just feel shame here
I have no reason to feel shame.

you fool me or what , why contradiction your self ,you said " i don't , but i accuatly you care "
Honestly, I couldn't care any less than I already do. What I dislike is people attempting to twist things and intellectual dishonesty for the sake of conversion.

i ask you this , you suppose to answer yes or no .
I already answered.

Muhammad holds no relevancy to me. No it's not against my beliefs. Muhammad could exist in the Bible (which he doesn't in these passages) or he could not, and this would not affect me in the slightest. It's just wrong.

look how you contradiction your self again :facepalm:
No, I didn't. o_O

I said I don't if Muhammad is mentioned in Jewish or Christian scripture or if he is not mentioned in it. However, he is not mentioned in it. That doesn't mean I'm contradicting myself.

bravo you got 1 frubal , and make the other saw how you contradict your self here
:confused:

:shrug:

I think you're seeing into things.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Believe the truth; makhmad (mahmad) is pronounced differently to Muhammad.
the truth is it's pronce Muhammad in arabic and hebrew exaclty the same sound (way) , not as english spelling don't foolish the people here

You wouldn't believe me if I was a native Hebrew speaker, though. The rabbi tells the pronunciation of mahmad (makhmad). It's not the same as Muhammad.
i don't believe you because you don't deserve to believe , your are not better than the rabbi or the websites , translators

As Caladan pointed out, it's not the same.

You're just in the wrong.
same answer , to you
I have no reason to feel shame.
i just proof that you made contradict your self , ( you said you don't care , but you accuatly you care):facepalm::D

Honestly, I couldn't care any less than I already do. What I dislike is people attempting to twist things and intellectual dishonesty for the sake of conversion.
what i can tell this , if you don't care why insist to ignore the second possiblty of the prounciation (H) , het of hebrew ?

I already answered.
i am sure that you don't answer ( yes or no) you just write a text there

Muhammad holds no relevancy to me. No it's not against my beliefs. Muhammad could exist in the Bible (which he doesn't in these passages) or he could not, and this would not affect me in the slightest. It's just wrong.
woooooooooow

No, I didn't. o_O

I said I don't if Muhammad is mentioned in Jewish or Christian scripture or if he is not mentioned in it. However, he is not mentioned in it. That doesn't mean I'm contradicting myself.
woooooooooooow , you just said he could exist in the bible :D

Last edited:

xkatz

Let me ask you this- Why would it just say Muhammad? Why can't G-d give his full-name, where and when he will be born, and his purpose? Why so vague?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
the truth is it's pronce Muhammad in arabic and hebrew exaclty the same sound , not as english sound (spelling) don't foolish the people here
Nope. It's not.
Try again.

Even if it was, it still wouldn't be Muhammad, because Muhammad wouldn't appear in erotic literature by a Divine choice.

My name appears in the Guru Granth Sahib and Dasam Granth. I must be prophesied, too.

No?

No.

Because it's coincidence.

Nothing more.

Sorry!
i don't believe you because you don't deserve to believe , it's not not better than the rabbi or the websites translators

same answer , to you
Oh, so because neither of us agree with you, we're both wrong even though Caladan is a native Hebrew speaker?

i just proof that you made contradict your self , ( you said you don't care , but you accuatly you care):facepalm::D

Nope, I honestly couldn't care.

what i can tell this , if you don't care why insist to ignore the second possiblty of the prounciation (H) , het of hebrew ?
That's the thing: I'M NOT. I'm trying to explain that they're the same pronunciation, different spelling (because people may mispronounce because of the word)

i am sure that you don't answer ( yes or no) you just write a text there
I explained. Read again.

woooooooooooow , you just said he could exist in the bible :D
Yes, he could exist in the Bible. But the passages provided are not him.

And so far, nobody has seen any evidence Muhammad exists in the Bible outside of these two. The two in question being an adjective in Jewish erotica and as a disembodied spirit that resides within people.

Kind of weak, "proof", no?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Nope. It's not.
Try again.

Even if it was, it still wouldn't be Muhammad, because Muhammad wouldn't appear in erotic literature by a Divine choice.
again i have 2 question to you

that ,erotic passage , what the the jews and the christians considere it ?
Why you care about if Muhammad (pbuh) is there or not ?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
again i have 2 question to you

that ,erotic passage , what the the jews and the christians considere it ?
Can you please explain?

Why you care about if Muhammad (pbuh) is there or not ?
I don't.

I care that the passage is being twisted to claim it does, when it does not. That's all.

If it did mean it, then I would not argue it. It holds no relevancy for me.

But I don't enjoy seeing passages deliberately distorted.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Can you please explain?
i know that you understand me well ,but it's ok.

that erotic song , it's a part of the Bible (that you don't believe in it), why you care if it's contains the names of prophets or not

I don't.

I care that the passage is being twisted to claim it does, when it does not. That's all.

If it did mean it, then I would not argue it. It holds no relevancy for me.

But I don't enjoy seeing passages deliberately distorted.
all these replies "you don't care" :run::run:

Rakhel

I found something interesting when I went to this site and used google chrome translator
Song of Songs 5 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Song of Songs 5:16 Hebrew/English
טז חִכּוֹ, מַמְתַקִּים, וְכֻלּוֹ, מַחֲמַדִּים; זֶה דוֹדִי וְזֶה רֵעִי, בְּנוֹת יְרוּשָׁלִָם. 16 His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem.'
Yiddish/English
z smart, mmskim, etc., mkhmdim, this uncle And Forest, girls Jerusalem. The 16th His mouth is most sweet; yea, he is altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. '
English/English
P. Wait, candy, mind, Mhmdim; that my uncle and my friend, daughters of Jerusalem. 16 His mouth is Most sweet; yea, en is Altogether lovely. This is my beloved, and this is my friend, O daughters of Jerusalem. '
Arabic/Arabic
ب انتظر والحلوى ، والعقل ، Mhmdim ؛ أن عمي وصديقي ، بنات القدس. 16 صاحب الفم معظم الحلو ؛ نعم ، أون هو جميل تماما. هذا هو بلدي الحبيب ، وهذا هو صديقي يا بنات أورشليم '.
You'll notice that the only word not translated or even transliterated into the language of choice is the word in debate in this thread. It cannot even be translated into Arabic script it is so untranslatable. .

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
i know that you understand me well ,but it's ok.

that erotic song , it's a part of the Bible (that you don't believe in it), why you care if it's contains the names of prophets or not

It doesn't contain a name, and seeing it twisted to claim so is irritating. If it did (or even had a slight chance), I would not have an issue.

Simple as that.

Now, stop bothering me. There's nothing I need to say about this that I haven't said already. Go back and read before trying to make me repeat myself, it's highly annoying.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I found something interesting when I went to this site and used google chrome translator
Song of Songs 5 / Hebrew - English Bible / Mechon-Mamre
Song of Songs 5:16 Hebrew/English

Yiddish/English

English/English

Arabic/Arabic

You'll notice that the only word not translated or even transliterated into the language of choice is the word in debate in this thread. It cannot even be translated into Arabic script it is so untranslatable. .
We know that you changed the meaning and you now changing the spelling ... but honeslty/accuatly the spelling will rest forever ...

Rakhel

You are refusing to see what is right in front of your nose. The word can't even be translated into arabic and you still are blinded by your hatred of a people because of a simple little word. I can't even speak or read Arabic yet saw the writing on the wall. you are a blind man trying to lead the seeing. I wish you luck because you are beyond help.

I am done.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It doesn't contain a name, and seeing it twisted to claim so is irritating. If it did (or even had a slight chance), I would not have an issue.

Simple as that.

Now, stop bothering me. There's nothing I need to say about this that I haven't said already. Go back and read before trying to make me repeat myself, it's highly annoying.
that it's erotic passage , contain the name of Solomon and David (peace be upon them)!!! not only Muhammad (pbuh)

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
that it's erotic passage , contain the name of Solomon and David (peace be upon them)!!! not only Muhammad (pbuh)
Yes, the whole book of Song of Solomon/Song of Songs is erotic by nature. I would suggest you read it before commenting on something you clearly know nothing about.

You can read it in Arabic here: Unbound Bible

Muhammad is not mentioned in it, either. Even if you wish it to be true, it is not. This has been pointed out by others, and I have pointed out it is not the same as the name Muhammad, too.

You are absolutely refusing to listen, and this is fast becoming beyond a joke.

If I were a Muslim, I would be embarrassed at such intellectual dishonesty. Islam is strong enough to survive without Muhammad being mentioned in the Bible, and this does not impress any non-Muslims.

Please do not bother responding to me, I am done discussing this with you.

Are you serious?
Sadly. :facepalm: