• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad, in, the, Bible

Rakhel

Again, all it means is that his mommy thought he was precious and called him her precious one. It is the same as a daughter being called Sarah. Sarah means princess.

Last edited by a moderator:

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
look brother , you are dieing every night . and god let you live and die and live ....until you die along time then god recreat you again , then it's hell forever or heaven forever.

If there was one ,why would a loving God do that
39-42
[SIZE=2.2][SIZE=2.2]"Allah receiveth (men's) souls at the time of their death, and that (soul) which dieth not (yet) in its sleep. He keepeth that (soul) for which He hath ordained death and dismisseth the rest till an appointed term. Lo! herein verily are portents for people who take thought. (42)[/size][/size]"

Scare tactics

Sura 76-1
[SIZE=2.2]"Hath there come upon man (ever) any period of time in which he was a thing unremembered? (1) [/size][SIZE=2.2]Lo! We create man from a drop of thickened fluid to test him; so We make him hearing, knowing. (2) [/size][SIZE=2.2]Lo! We have shown him the way, whether he be grateful or disbelieving. (3)[/size]"

Why would a God who knows what is,and what will be,make a Man to test him if he/she already knows the result of such a test

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
don't put the lies here , where is the letter K in the word hebrew ?
please explain the word , letter by letter (and how it's spell) מַחֲמַדִּ

First off, it's not a lie. Calling me a liar is a cowardly thing to do.

It's called "transliteration", not "spelling", for one. There is no hard and fixed non-academic way of transliterating from Hebrew into Roman letters, so I am not lying, and neither am I wrong. You're just trying to make it LOOK like Muhammad.

מַחֲמַדִּ: Mem-Het (spelled kh to differentiate between he and het and to mirror the sound as close as possible) Mem-Dalet. MHMD/MKHMD. Makhmad (or "Mahmad").

For example; Habad and Hasidic can be transliterated as Chabad and Hasidic. Both of these use "het", the same sound that is used in the word you so eagerly wish to turn into the name of the prophet of Islam.

Chabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hasidic Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since I do not have access to the keys most commonly used in academic romanisation (ħ and ẖ) without going to a lot of trouble when it blatantly isn't worth it because of short responses, I opt for that one to mirror the closest pronunciation as opposed to the more traditional "ch" as many may mistake the "ch" for an English style ch.

Although I doubt this will even convince you, or that I will get a decent answer, I have attempted to explain it in a way you will understand without me being patronising.

Happy now?

:rolleyes:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Why would a God who knows what is,and what will be,make a Man to test him if he/she already knows the result of such a test

A pretty sick and sadistic sense of humour, I'm guessing.

Seriously, that's the only reason I can think of. Such views would be offensive to me if I were a deity, turning me into something petty and cruel like that.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
thats god business , we are not his partners , to ask why , if you have a little doubt that your created , it's over .
i ask you do you have that doubt ? or it's sure for you , and if you are sure, explain me how is that ?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
First off, it's not a lie. Calling me a liar is a cowardly thing to do.

It's called "transliteration", not "spelling", for one. There is no hard and fixed non-academic way of transliterating from Hebrew into Roman letters, so I am not lying, and neither am I wrong. You're just trying to make it LOOK like Muhammad.

מַחֲמַדִּ: Mem-Het (spelled kh to differentiate between he and het and to mirror the sound as close as possible) Mem-Dalet. MHMD/MKHMD. Makhmad (or "Mahmad").

For example; Habad and Hasidic can be transliterated as Chabad and Hasidic. Both of these use "het", the same sound that is used in the word you so eagerly wish to turn into the name of the prophet of Islam.

Chabad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hasidic Judaism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Since I do not have access to the keys most commonly used in academic romanisation (ħ and ẖ) without going to a lot of trouble when it blatantly isn't worth it because of short responses, I opt for that one to mirror the closest pronunciation as opposed to the more traditional "ch" as many may mistake the "ch" for an English style ch.

Although I doubt this will even convince you, or that I will get a decent answer, I have attempted to explain it in a way you will understand without me being patronising.

Happy now?

now i am sure that you trying to change the truth , because the letter KH in hebrew is writen like this כ, ך , and you don't use the hebrew alphabet because you know that you would be in great problem , for that you put other sites .

check this to find out the KH
Hebrew alphabet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
thats god business , we are not his partners , to ask why , if you have a little doubt that your created , it's over .
i ask you do you have that doubt ? or it's sure for you , and if you are sure, explain me how is that ?

I don't have little doubt,i am sure we were not created,being created especially to live a life be it a Child dying of starvation or a victim of murder as some sick test is abhorrent to me and even if the chapters you quoted were true i still wouldn't want any part of it.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
I don't have little doubt,i am sure we were not created,being created especially to live a life be it a Child dying of starvation or a victim of murder as some sick test is abhorrent to me and even if the chapters you quoted were true i still wouldn't want any part of it.
i am sorry about you

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
now i am sure that you trying to change the truth , because the letter KH in hebrew is writen like this כ, ך
It can be, yes. However, the person whom I talk to does not use this transliteration for spelling reasons. It's complex to explain to you, but I'm not in the wrong, I just choose a slightly different spelling. Big wow. :rolleyes:

Is that your best? That I'm a liar because I transliterate things slightly differently, when there is no lay standard for the Romanised spelling?

:facepalm:

, and you don't use the hebrew alphabet because you know that you would be in great problem , for that you put other sites .
Don't assume, it's not big and it's not clever.

As I type this, I'm chatting to someone whom I know well who lives in Israel. He translated something for me.

אתה לא מכיר אותי, אז אל תכתוב עליי כאילו אתה באמת יודע דברים עליי. זה טיפשי לעשות כך
:angel2:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
It can be, yes. However, the person whom I talk to does not use this transliteration for spelling reasons. It's complex to explain to you, but I'm not in the wrong, I just choose a slightly different spelling. Big wow. :rolleyes:
oh, now

Is that your best? That I'm a liar because I transliterate things slightly differently, when there is no lay standard for the Romanised spelling?

:facepalm:

Don't assume, it's not big and it's not clever.

As I type this, I'm chatting to someone whom I know well who lives in Israel. He translated something for me.

אתה לא מכיר אותי, אז אל תכתוב עליי כאילו אתה באמת יודע דברים עליי. זה טיפשי לעשות כך
:angel2:
oh You become a transporter . good job , Congratulations

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
i know all what you care is the frubals from the christians and the jews
:spit:

I don't know whether I should be offended by that or not, but that has got to be the most unusual "accusation" I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot.

It's not even worth bothering with, except I had to rofl and that you've brightened my morning, for that I thank you.

:kissbette

Godobeyer

Premium Member
:spit:

I don't know whether I should be offended by that or not, but that has got to be the most unusual "accusation" I've ever heard, and I've heard a lot.

It's not even worth bothering with, except I had to rofl and that you've brightened my morning, for that I thank you.

:kissbette
you said there are two possibilty : "mukhamd,mahmad"
and you insist that it's spell KH ok. and you deny google translator and Rabbi spelling
I have these question for you :
1-Why you insist at the possibilty of KH not H ?

2- IF YOU ARE NOT CHRISTAIN OR JEWISH , why you care if Muhammad mention in bible or not ???!!

3- it's against your beliefs ?
4- it's make you angry or upset if Muhammad (pbuh) is mention or not ?

5- swear to me that you don't care about the frubals in your claim