• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad, in, the, Bible

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
You are refusing to see what is right in front of your nose. The word can't even be translated into arabic and you still are blinded by your hatred of a people because of a simple little word. I can't even speak or read Arabic yet saw the writing on the wall. you are a blind man trying to lead the seeing. I wish you luck because you are beyond help.

I am done.
your last claim proof to me that you have not idea with Hebrew langauge , maybe you know some words

GabrielWithoutWings

I guess you should ask this question to your self first ,do you believe in Bible or God are true ?

Whether I do or not is irrelevant to THIS discussion.

Do you have the rational capacity to process new information to the point that that which you thought was true turned out to be inaccurate forcing you to change your perspective?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Whether I do or not is irrelevant to THIS discussion.

Do you have the rational capacity to process new information to the point that that which you thought was true turned out to be inaccurate forcing you to change your perspective?
look brother , you don't believe in Bible , you considere it wrong from the begining , why you care ?!!! about it ?

tumbleweed41

Resident Liberal Hippie
Behold, thou art fair, my love; behold, thou art fair; thine eyes are as doves behind thy veil; thy hair is as a flock of goats, that trail down from mount Gilead.
Thy teeth are like a flock of ewes all shaped alike, which are come up from the washing; whereof all are paired, and none faileth among them.
Thy lips are like a thread of scarlet, and thy mouth is comely; thy temples are like a pomegranate split open behind thy veil.
Thy neck is like the tower of David builded with turrets, whereon there hang a thousand shields, all the armour of the mighty men.
Thy two breasts are like two fawns that are twins of a gazelle, which feed among the lilies.
Until the day breathe, and the shadows flee away, I will get me to the mountain of myrrh, and to the hill of frankincense.
Thou art all fair, my love; and there is no spot in thee.
Come with me from Lebanon, my bride, with me from Lebanon; look from the top of Amana, from the top of Senir and Hermon, from the lions' dens, from the mountains of the leopards.
Thou hast ravished my heart, my sister, my bride; thou hast ravished my heart with one of thine eyes, with one bead of thy necklace.
How fair is thy love, my sister, my bride! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all manner of spices!
Thy lips, O my bride, drop honey--honey and milk are under thy tongue; and the smell of thy garments is like the smell of Lebanon.
A garden shut up is my sister, my bride; a spring shut up, a fountain sealed.
Thy shoots are a park of pomegranates, with precious fruits; henna with spikenard plants,
Spikenard and saffron, calamus and cinnamon, with all trees of frankincense; myrrh and aloes, with all the chief spices.
Thou art a fountain of gardens, a well of living waters, and flowing streams from Lebanon.
Awake, O north wind; and come, thou south; blow upon my garden, that the spices thereof may flow out. Let my beloved come into his garden, and eat his precious fruits.

Oh yeah, this is surly leading up to a prophesy about an Arab prophet....:facepalm:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
YOu...You... NOOB!!! Your own Arabic is lacking and you dare insult my English?
i talking about your reply , i told you that it's proof that you are not good in hebrew , in spite you are jewish .

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Of course it is! :D

Prophecy in erotica, what a good idea for an omnipotent, omniscient deity. :areyoucra
that erotica passage, the christians and the jews considere it a part from the Bible ,
-did you believe in it Odion ?

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
that erotica passage, the christians and the jews considere it a part from the Bible ,

Do I believe in what, exactly?

Believe in Christians?
In Jews?
In erotica?
In Song of Solomon being part of the Bible?

In the Bible?

In the passage being prophecy?
In the passage being erotica?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member

Whether he does or not is of no consequence,it does not affect the fact that Muhammed is NOT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE,which you have been shown many times in this thread.

Rakhel

You are refusing to see what is right in front of your nose. The word can't even be translated into arabic and you still are blinded by your hatred of a people because of a simple little word. I can't even speak or read Arabic yet saw the writing on the wall. you are a blind man trying to lead the seeing. I wish you luck because you are beyond help.

I am done.

i talking about your reply , i told you that it's proof that you are not good in hebrew , in spite you are jewish .

My reply says I don't read ARABIC But I did notice that that damned word did not translate, nor could it be translated into ARABIC. That is the problem with Hebrew. Some Hebrew words cannot be translated or even transliterated into modern day languages.

It has absolutely nothing to do with depriving Islam of their prophet or his existence.

If that were the case we, Jews, would have not only altered the Koran and it's meanings, but would have gone all "holy war" on Mohammad when he first started the Islamic religion.

But no, we did not. You have your religion and your prophet and your books

I tell you what. You stick to translated your holy book and I will stick to translated my holy books(which includes Song of Songs) and leave it at that.

Thank you

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Do I believe in what, exactly?

Believe in Christians?
In Jews?
In erotica?
In Song of Solomon being part of the Bible?

In the Bible?

In the passage being prophecy?
In the passage being erotica?
the bible that contains the erotica passage ,we care about

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Whether he does or not is of no consequence,it does not affect the fact that Muhammed is NOT MENTIONED IN THE BIBLE,which you have been shown many times in this thread.
yeah , the sentence of "Muhammad it's not mentioned" i heard it many times , but i don't believe you because it's mention by spelling and letters (except the meaning ) is changed/modified

Godobeyer

Premium Member
My reply says I don't read ARABIC But I did notice that that damned word did not translate, nor could it be translated into ARABIC. That is the problem with Hebrew. Some Hebrew words cannot be translated or even transliterated into modern day languages.

It has absolutely nothing to do with depriving Islam of their prophet or his existence.

If that were the case we, Jews, would have not only altered the Koran and it's meanings, but would have gone all "holy war" on Mohammad when he first started the Islamic religion.

But no, we did not. You have your religion and your prophet and your books

I tell you what. You stick to translated your holy book and I will stick to translated my holy books(which includes Song of Songs) and leave it at that.

Thank you
oh yeah , you(the jews) never did a holy war in the past (i don't know why) , but now some of you did it ,by no mercy
[youtube]24NeEbatOMI[/youtube]
YouTube - ‫

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
yeah , the sentence of "Muhammad it's not mentioned" i heard it many times , but i don't believe you because it's mention by spelling and letters (except the meaning ) is changed/modified

Do you understand what erotic means? have you read the whole song,if you had you would realise that nothing has been changed,there was no reason to change it.

This conspiracy of things being changed in the Bible to hide the name Muhammed is ludicrous and has shown to be so many times,can you not see that the name Muhammed in the song would be out of context,not only in that particular line but the whole song.