• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muhammad said Christians are exalted until Judgement Day, why?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
In Arabic, the meaning of a word completely can change by just changing Fatha to Kasra.
For example Akhir vs Akhar. The former means "Last", where as the latter mean "Another".
Another example is Alim vs Alam. The former means Scientist where as the latter mean, World.

And notice there are planty of sentenses in Arabic where you can find Aalam as well as Aalim. Likewise in Arabic sentnses, the word Khaatam always mean Seal, Stamp, or Ring. It never means Last. And you fail to bring an example, and insist not to accept this.
This is true, but also same words have kasra and fatha versions for partial and entirety applications like I showed you in the Wudoo verse.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
I gave you plenty of sentences in ahadith AND lexicons.

You should go back and read. Or let me attach again. Sentence, translation, both are given in the FUsha Atthuraath. View attachment 92866View attachment 92866View attachment 92867View attachment 92868View attachment 92869View attachment 92870View attachment 92871View attachment 92872View attachment 92873

This is good for tricking people who cannot read Arabic. Naive people who cannot read Arabic, think you are being honest.

I simply asked you to type one sentense in Arabic, instead of copying, and pretending.
Why can you not type a sentense in Arabic, that has exact form Khaatam, and mean Last? Just be honest

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
If it has such application, then practically you should be able to find an example.
I don't read classical books of Arabic nor current ones. What I read in terms of Arabic is mainly Quran and hadiths. I gave an example in the Quran. But even if showed many examples, you would come up with excuses. You would say, this could've made up AFTER people interpreted the verse to mean final.

We know you always move goal posts and make up stuff.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
You should follow your own advice.

Then be honest and translate this:

ولم يجز لنبي نبوة حتى يأخذ خاتما من محمد (صلى الله عليه وآله) فلذلك سمي خاتم النبيين. محمد سيد النبيين، وأنا سيد الوصيين (4).

Or maybe @firedragon translate it.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Then be honest and translate this:

ولم يجز لنبي نبوة حتى يأخذ خاتما من محمد (صلى الله عليه وآله) فلذلك سمي خاتم النبيين. محمد سيد النبيين، وأنا سيد الوصيين (4).

Or maybe @firedragon translate it.
Possible translation:

It's not permissible of a Prophet his Prophethood until he takes/accepts the finality from Mohammad (God bless him and his family) and for this Mohammad (s) is called finality of the Prophets and Mohammad is the Master of all Prophets and I am the master of all successors/executors.

Last edited:

firedragon

Veteran Member
the word Khaatam always mean Seal, Stamp, or Ring. It never means Last.
This is one of the most fallacious claims I have ever heard in my life. Especially after giving you direct lexicon examples.

The problem is, you claim to be an arabic expert explaining Arabic but you cannot even read arabic. That's the reason you cannot understand the images that were given. If you could cut and paste on the internet you would have been happy to come back and pretend to be an expert against.

Maybe you could refer to someone who knows to read arabic, and read the images I gave you.

Let me ask you something. What does "Khatam asshay" mean?

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
I don't read classical books of Arabic nor current ones. What I read in terms of Arabic is mainly Quran and hadiths. I gave an example in the Quran. But even if showed many examples, you would come up with excuses. You would say, this could've made up AFTER people interpreted the verse to mean final.

We know you always move goal posts and make up stuff.

Islam has gone wrong way. Original Islam never claimed to be the Final Revelation.
But now, because this belief has become so generally accepted with the Muslim community, it is taken as truth.
It would be extremely difficult for people like you, to accept, how this idea was a made up idea.

Just like Christianity, Just like like Judaism, who think their Religion is the Final Revelation. They are absolutely sure that they are the Last one.

firedragon

Veteran Member
This is good for tricking people who cannot read Arabic. Naive people who cannot read Arabic, think you are being honest.
But you were teaching Arabic like you were an expert right up there.

I simply asked you to type one sentense in Arabic, instead of copying, and pretending.
It was not copying, it was taking pics of a lexicon for you to make an honest research.

Anyway, so tell me. What does "Khathama Alaihi" mean?

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
This is one of the most fallacious claims I have ever heard in my life. Especially after giving you direct lexicon examples.

The problem is, you claim to be an arabic expert explaining Arabic but you cannot even read arabic. That's the reason you cannot understand the images that were given. If you could cut and paste on the internet you would have been happy to come back and pretend to be an expert against.

Maybe you could refer to someone who knows to read arabic, and read the images I gave you.

Let me ask you something. What does "Khatam asshay" mean?

Yet, you avoid to type a single Arabic sentense that has Khaatam in it, and means Last.

Let me ask you this.

Translate these sentences to Arabic:

"Pahlavi, is the last king of Iran"
"Friday, is the last Day of the week"

Both have "Last". Can you use Khaatam to mean last? If not, then show me an example sentence that uses Khaatam to mean last.

That is your last chance to prove your point. I won't continue if you do not.

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Last doesn't mean final/finish always. Quran used a less ambiguous word. If it used Akher, you probably say it could've used final.

firedragon

Veteran Member

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
That sentence has Khatam mate. And it means last.

Let me give you another sentence. "Khaatam al aanaaki". What does that mean?

Pahlavi huwa khatam mulook Iran

Aljumuah huwa khatam ayyam alusboo
Salam bro.

If he asked "the final king" your translation would be correct. Last doesn't mean final, it does not mean there is no after.

@InvestigateTruth been told this many times. And you are falling for his trap now.

Akher is right word for last. For final, which is a better word to use if it means there will not be an after, than, khatam is the better word.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Possible translation:

It's not permissible of a Prophet his Prophethood until he takes/accepts the finality from Mohammad (God bless him and his family)

ياخذ does not mean "accepts". It means "takes".

Beside this, how logical it is, to think, for Jesus or Moses to be a Prophet, They had to accept Muhammad to be the Final Messenger?

See how funny it gets...?

and for this Mohammad (s) is called finality of the Prophets and Mohammad is the Master of all Prophets and I am the master of all successors/executors.

Aha, so, Muhammad is called Finality of Prophets, because the Prophets before Him, had to accept Muhammad as the Final one in order to become prophet.

Are you serious? Lolll

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
That sentence has Khatam mate. And it means last.
Which sentence?

Let me give you another sentence. "Khaatam al aanaaki". What does that mean?

You tell me what it means.

Pahlavi huwa khatam mulook Iran

Do Arabs actually talk like that?

Or they say, Pahlavi huwa Akhir Mulook Iran?

Aljumuah huwa khatam ayyam alusboo

Really?
Then find examples like this, from a book, or news paper, or wherever, and copy it here with the link.

firedragon

Veteran Member
Which sentence?
Lol. The sentence I gave you in the very post you replied to.

You tell me what it means.
Very good. Finally you ask a simple question. It means "seal of the neck".

Do Arabs actually talk like that?
Of course they do mate. AND mind you, you are talking about the language of the Qur'an. Not MSA that you are translating on the internet. Google does not have subjective linguistics even modern day arabic because it uses MSA. Cutting and pasting sentences on google translate is such a pathetic way of doing any kind of research on the Qur'anic language which Fusha Atthuraath. Not Modern Standard Arabic.

Then find examples like this, from a book, or news paper, or wherever, and copy it here with the link.
No way. You asked as if you have high level knowledge in arabic, and I gave you As I said Fusha Atthuraath Arabic translation. If you are looking for some google translate, that's your methodology. Not a researcher's methodology.

Go to the images I gave you. That's how you do research.

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Salam bro.

If he asked "the final king" your translation would be correct. Last doesn't mean final, it does not mean there is no after.

@InvestigateTruth been told this many times. And you are falling for his trap now.

Akher is right word for last. For final, which is a better word to use if it means there will not be an after, than, khatam is the better word.

Dude, Khaatam Never, Ever means Final, or Finality. It means Ring, a Signet Ring or Seal.

You still have not been able to find an example where Arabs, in their conversations or books, used the word Khaatam to mean Final.
You have a misunderstanding here, and you fail to accept it.

It is like saying Aalam عالَم means Scientist. It never means that.
It only means World.

Any one who uses the word Khaatam to mean final, is speaking incorrectly, just as anyone who says Aalam means Scientist, is speaking incorrectly.
Even if some may do...

InvestigateTruth

Veteran Member
Lol. The sentence I gave you in the very post you replied to.

Yet, you avoid it. Lollll.

Very good. Finally you ask a simple question. It means "seal of the neck".

Right, so, it does not mean, Finality fo the neck. It means "Seal of the neck"
Of course they do mate. AND mind you, you are talking about the language of the Qur'an.
Not MSA that you are translating on the internet. Google does not have subjective linguistics even modern day arabic because it uses MSA. Cutting and pasting sentences on google translate is such a pathetic way of doing any kind of research on the Qur'anic language which Fusha Atthuraath. Not Modern Standard Arabic.

Then you shouldn't have any problem finding a Hadith, or classical poetry with an example. Why don't you?

Link

Veteran Member
Premium Member
Beside this, how logical it is, to think, for Jesus or Moses to be a Prophet, They had to accept Muhammad to be the Final Messenger?

Whether it's logical or not, there is many such hadiths with similar theme:

This is from Basair Al-darajat:

It is narrated to us by Ahmad Bin Muhammad, from Ali Bin Al Hakam, from Ibn Ameyra, from Al Hazramy, from Huzeyfa Bin Aseyd who said, ‘Rasool-Allah (s) said: ‘The Prophet-hood of a Prophets (as) was not completed in the (realm of the) particles until it was presented to him (a) my (s) Wilayah and Wilayah of People of my Household (a) , and they (a) were resembled for him (a), so he (had to) acknowledge with obeying them and being in their Wilayah.

It is narrated to us by Al Sindy Bin Muhammad, from Yunus Bin Yaqoub, from Abdul A’ala who said

‘Abu Abdullah (a) said: ‘A Prophet (a) was not Made a Prophet at all except by recognizing our rights and our merits over the ones besides us’’.

It is narrated to us by Muhammad Bin Isa, from Muhammad Bin Suleyman, from Yunus Bin Yaqoub, from Abu Baseer, ‘From Abu Abdullah (a) having said: ‘There is none from a Prophet Made to be a Prophet, nor a Messenger (a) Sent, except with our Wilayah and our superiority over the ones besides us.

There are many such hadiths. A lot more in that source and other sources with similar theme.