• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims: Keeping the wife "in line"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Would it be permitted though? Or would there be religious repercussion to the woman?
intersting questions, from where you get this question !!!!
honesly I guess for majority of the women did not accept the male , they prefer a man .

acautly i am not sure about that ,I guess she should divorce better for than beat a her male (husband ) to avoid to be in doubt with God ,and save her reputation with her male

Enlighten

honesly I guess for majority of the women did not accept the male , they prefer a man .

acautly i am not sure about that ,I guess she should divorce better for than beat a her male (husband ) to avoid to be in doubt with God ,and save her reputation with her male

Ha ha Oh I have many questions as I'm sure you will have seen so far!

In your opinion why would God deem it to be ok for a male to slap his wife to control/steady her but not ok in reverse?

I my opinion, if my husband slapped me, I would slap him right back before divorcing him, I'm not sure I could take time to think of God as it would be more of a reaction.

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
of course it's is dif ,accuatly it's character . that mean you rarely find someone had low personality do violence and inverse .

teamwork , that team should had a leader , I am glad that you are happy with you small family .

My family is not small, I have six young daughters.

So she should divorce before "slapping", but he should "slap" her?

Do men/husbands need "correction" too? How do women correct their husbands?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So she should divorce before "slapping", but he should "slap" her?
for my opinion love/blame slap is option for the man , but it's not an option for her .

Do men/husbands need "correction" too?
how to correct him by beat him hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i never see in my life a woman beat her man .

if the slap made from male a man, for you opinion she need to slap him or avoid that ?

How do women correct their husbands?
I don't know , by her feminity maybe .

Last edited:

Enlighten

for my opinion love/blame slap is option for the man , but it's not an option for her

This is what I was asking about a while back though, why isn't it an option for the wife? And if she chose to do so, what would the the implications of it to her?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
for my opinion love/blame slap is option for the man , but it's not an option for her .

Why should it be an option for EITHER?

who to correct him by beat him hhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
i never see in my life a woman beat her man .

if the slap made from male a man, for you opinion she need to slap him or avoid that ?

In my opinion, no one should slap anyone they love and respect.

I don't know , by her feminity maybe .

Clearly using femininity isn't the only way to work things out with men. Have we gone back a few centuries? How about reasoning, dialogue, and respectful discussion between the two of them instead?

:facepalm:

Godobeyer

Premium Member
This is what I was asking about a while back though, why isn't it an option for the wife? And if she chose to do so, what would the the implications of it to her?
this question , is as , why i am female and he is male , for my experience the woman love more her lover if he slap her (for serieus reason ) between them .
if he jeaolousy for exemple .
for the second q
i don't know , but maybe it's sin and shame for her if she did .

Enlighten

this question , is as , why i am female and he is male , for my experience the woman love more her lover if he slap her (for serieus reason ) between them .
if he jeaolousy for exemple .
for the second q
i don't know , but maybe it's sin and shame for her if she did .

Should gender come into the equation though? Why should one gender be superior to the other? Why should there be allowances for a male that are not accepted by a female to do?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Why should it be an option for EITHER?
In my opinion, no one should slap anyone they love and respect.
of course , not all the time it's only in serieus cases .

I had ask you before if you beated by your husband , but i guess you don't reply to me , why ? it's personal business ?

Clearly using femininity isn't the only way to work things out with men. Have we gone back a few centuries? How about reasoning, dialogue, and respectful discussion between the two of them instead?
sometimes the dialogue and respect gone .and replace them the other solutions

Draka

Wonder Woman
Why not set your emotions to the side and attempt to actually discuss the situation with the goal of invoking change instead of attacking a culture you haven't experienced and creating enemies?

You know, this bit is still bugging me. I have been discussing the situation with the goal of invoking change. I have not been attacking "Islamic culture" which you seem to be implying that I am. And it seems the enemy being created here, with me having no idea why, is you. I certainly don't think I'm am attempting to create any enemies in our Muslim members here and if they feel I am they are certainly welcome to say so.

not nom

helpline-for-abused-women-wedding-small-86776.jpg

punching-ball.jpg

women_violence1.jpg

awareverbal1.jpg

awareverbal3.jpg

burka1.jpg

burka_muell_igfm.jpg

amnesty-belt-ads-of-the-world.jpg

Enlighten

You know, this bit is still bugging me. I have been discussing the situation with the goal of invoking change. I have not been attacking "Islamic culture" which you seem to be implying that I am. And it seems the enemy being created here, with me having no idea why, is you. I certainly don't think I'm am attempting to create any enemies in our Muslim members here and if they feel I am they are certainly welcome to say so.

I see this thread as merely asking questions to the point raised in your OP and sharing experiences/viewpoints.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Should gender come into the equation though? Why should one gender be superior to the other? Why should there be allowances for a male that are not accepted by a female to do?
yes the female and male are not equation in many thing .
what is the differenet between the female body and male body
why man always stronger (in miscules )than woman ?
what is the different between female brain and male brain
what is the different between female psycho and male psycho .
they are the same ? no of course

is 1+ = 1- ?

the woman is full human for God and for us of course but it's not equal for man
, but for him we are all equal in sin deed and good deed

and in my life experience i saw many women better then many men , sometimes i put trust in woman better than man .

good night all see you .

Draka

Wonder Woman
If a Muslim woman chooses to wear Burqa because of her faith I don't think that is oppression. Just saying. If she is forced to wear it that may be a different thing, but just using a picture of a covered woman as a sign of oppression is unfair to those who choose to be covered for religious reasons.

Enlighten

yes the female and male are not equation in many thing .
what is the differenet between the female body and male body
why man always stronger (in miscules )than woman ?
what is the different between female brain and male brain
what is the different between female psycho and male psycho .
they are the same ? no of course

is 1+ = 1- ?

the woman is full human for God and for us of course but it's not equal for man
, but for him we are all equal in sin deed and good deed

and in my life experience i saw many women better then many men , sometimes i put trust in woman better than man .

good night all see you .

Before I respond to all points you have made above, 1 more question. What is the purpose of a female?

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
of course , not all the time it's only in serieus cases .

I had ask you before if you beated by your husband , but i guess you don't reply to me , why ? it's personal business ?

You asked me? I must have missed this.

No, my husband has never slapped/beaten/pushed me, he's a true man.

I have never slapped/beaten/pushed him, I'm a real woman.

not nom

Before I respond to all points you have made above, 1 more question. What is the purpose of a female?

Facts on Violence Against Women All Over the World | Suite101.com

Population Reports asserts that to end physical and sexual violence, long-term commitments and strategies’ involving all parts of the society is required. It emphasizes that there is need to empower women, reaching out to men, and changing the beliefs and attitudes that permit abusive behavior. “Only when women gain their place as equal members of society will violence against women no longer be an invisible norm, but, instead, a shocking aberration,” it declares.

Women should be viewed as “valuable partners in life, in the development of a society and in attainment of peace are just as important as taking legal aspects to protect women’s human rights,” (UNDP).

There is therefore the need to raise awareness concerning violence against women by educating boys and men, punishing perpetrators by raising the costs and changing the attitudes and beliefs of the society in regard to women.

Photonic

Ad astra!
I don't really mind attacking a culture that includes beating women to feel superior.

Sorry, I can't find any sympathy in myself for understanding.

Enlighten

I don't really mind attacking a culture that includes beating women to feel superior.

Sorry, I can't find any sympathy in myself for understanding.

But should we attack a culture we don't understand, or try to gain more insight?

I, like you, don't agree with it but I am trying to find out why it is so.

Status
Not open for further replies.