• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims: Keeping the wife "in line"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
sister ,I already discuss this with privatly and here , and i told you that here is Hadiths and verses of Quran adress to the woman , others adress to man , and other for both .
in which you are disgree with me , in Hadiths and verse which adress the men ? , it's not my hadithes (i creat them ) استغفر الله , it's already existed in Islam law , i just copy/paste them here , i told anyone against any hadith (Sahih) صحيحor verse of Quran is sinner , and maybe KAFIR .
I guess you feel shame / shy by this "Hadith and Verses " which adress to men , and this great error .

No it's not. "mankind" in Arabic is "nas", which is both men and women. Women are a charm for both men and women, as are gold, silver, and in THOSE DAYS, their possessions, (cattle, land, etc).

Source

Nowhere are humans, namely women, compared to livestock. You're reading something that's not there. Can't I say the following:

"The following bring me great joy in my life:

My family
My husband
My children
My health
My house
My shiny new car"

How are they all equal?
in this verse of Quran , God adress all the mandkin but especialy the men , because it's not work , the women love of the joys from women !!!!!!
3-14
Beautified for mankind is love of the joys (that come) from women and offspring; and stored-up heaps of gold and silver, and horses branded (with their mark), and cattle and land. That is comfort of the life of the world. Allah! With Him is a more excellent abode.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
There are also people who thank God for His grace:

"O ye who believe! eat of the good things that we have provided for you, and be grateful to God, if it is him ye worship." - 2: 172

Solomon thanking Allah:

"Said one who had knowledge of the Book: I will bring it to thee within the twinkling of an eye! Then when (Solomon) saw it placed firmly before him, he said: This is by the grace of my Lord! To test me whether I am grateful or ungrateful! And if any is grateful, truly his gratitude is (a gain) for his own soul; but if any is ungrateful, truly My Lord is Free of all Needs, Supreme in Honour!" - 27: 40
انا لا اتحدت عن رأي الخاص بل ما قاله الله تعالى و الرسول ص بخصوص العلاقة بين الزوج و الزوجة..... وانا قد تكلمت مع الاخت و قلت لها انه هناك أحاديث تنصح الرجال و اخرى للنساء و اخرى للثنين
واعتقد انها لم تفهمني جيدا
thank Gods for gifts , and ask (pray) for more الدعاء, where is the problem ?

2-172
يا ايها الذين امنوا كلوا من طيبات ما رزقناكم واشكروا لله ان كنتم اياه تعبدون
O ye who believe! Eat of the good things wherewith We have provided you, and render thanks to Allah if it is (indeed) He Whom ye worship.

14-7
لئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم ولئن كفرتم إن عذابي لشديد
And when your Lord proclaimed: If ye give thanks, I will give you more; but if ye are thankless, lo! My punishment is dire.

Last edited:
انا لا اتحدت عن رأي الخاص بل ما قاله الله تعالى و الرسول ص بخصوص العلاقة بين الزوج و الزوجة..... وانا قد تكلمت مع الاخت و قلت لها انه هناك أحاديث تنصح الرجال و اخرى للنساء و اخرى للثنين
واعتقد انها لم تفهمني جيدا
thank Gods for gifts , and ask (pray) for more الدعاء, where is the problem ?

2-172
يا ايها الذين امنوا كلوا من طيبات ما رزقناكم واشكروا لله ان كنتم اياه تعبدون
O ye who believe! Eat of the good things wherewith We have provided you, and render thanks to Allah if it is (indeed) He Whom ye worship.

14-7
لئن شكرتم لأزيدنكم ولئن كفرتم إن عذابي لشديد
And when your Lord proclaimed: If ye give thanks, I will give you more; but if ye are thankless, lo! My punishment is dire.

All religions came from primitive mankind during the bronze or stone ages. They were unable to deal with their developing imagination. They believed in witchcraft and thought the earth was flat. Why would a loving caring god leave the only keys to the kingdom with such ignorant humans?

Again, not all religions.

Every one except Mormonism and that one was based upon a fictitious story about the angel Mormon and golden plates which mysteriously disappeared.

Do you really believe that stone age people's stories about miracles and BS should be accepted as fact?

Just how much virgin birth, walking on water, turning water into wine, healing by touching, resurrection can a modern man be expected to swallow?

Last edited:

Breathe

Hostis humani generis
Every one except Mormonism and that one was based upon a fictitious story about the angel Mormon and golden plates which mysteriously disappeared.
Besides Mormonism, there's still a few more.

Unless you consider the seventh, and fifteenth centuries, and even the 1900s as "the iron age", as well.

Do you really believe that stone age people's stories about miracles and BS should be accepted as fact?
No. Nor did I say they did.

And not all religions have the belief in miracles.

Last edited:

nameless

The Creator
if she disbobey me and go out without my permission , i will divorce her and try to find another woman , and if they do the same .
in this time , i will change my mind , i will prefer to marry non-muslim (Christain or jewish ) woman (because they will say the same "NO" ),and because maybe , my life will be good with her in the west .
why marry non-muslim if muslimahs disobey you?

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Is that all you care about? That your wife obey you?

Never mind; I gave up. :eek:
I am sure that you are very good wife , accuatly i don't know you very much , but i am sure that your husband is happy and proud of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.