• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims: Keeping the wife "in line"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Are you serious? You live in your version of Utopia. :biglaugh:
of course serious .
this is Islam law not joke or frubals or anything , if you execpt that Badran or any other muslim will give you other explain to the Hadiths"submission of the wife in islam " , that i told you , and it's clear in english, you are wrong .

Last edited:

Draka

Wonder Woman
of course serious .
this is Islam law not joke or frubals or anything , if you execpt that Badran or any other muslim will give you other explain to the Hadiths"submission of the wife " , that i told you , and it's clear in english, you are wrong .

He did. He did that already.

Draka

Wonder Woman
Any time a Muslim challenges your belief you tell them they are wrong just like you do to us or simply ignore their posts.

10 to 1 he is going to put up the exact same post of Badran's I spoke about and put up for him to read. The one he obviously did not fully read and understand.

Kerr

of course serious .
this is Islam law not joke or frubals or anything , if you execpt that Badran or any other muslim will give you other explain to the Hadiths"submission of the wife in islam " , that i told you , and it's clear in english, you are wrong .
She is a Muslim. She just doesnt agree with you.

Enlighten

10 to 1 he is going to put up the exact same post of Badran's I spoke about and put up for him to read. The one he obviously did not fully read and understand.

Was just thinking the same. There have been some pretty excellent posts made on these threads which I feel has been educational for myself and I do feel very grateful to each and every one of them, however, to the very person who really should take on board these posts :ignore:

Sakeenah

sorry for wasting your time
Good claim sister , that mean you are with submission of the wife to her husband that good :)

are you serieus sister ,you make me noble scholar , i am just copy/paste from Quran and Hadiths here :p

Allahu musta3aan..I wasn't serious about you being a noble scholar..I was joking..ya3ni sarcasme..it's a dutch way of joking..with that I mean you aren't a scholar..
I think there aren't many dutch ppl around here on the forum to understand that I wasn't being serious..I know you are copying and pasting verses and sayings and giving your own interpretation without quoting any of the kibaar al ulamaa (scholars)..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.