• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Muslims: Keeping the wife "in line"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godobeyer

the word "Islam" means "submission" to God
Premium Member
Allahu musta3aan..I wasn't serious about you being a noble scholar..I was joking..ya3ni sarcasme..it's a dutch way of joking..with that I meant you aren't a scholar..
I think there aren't many dutch ppl around here on the forum to understand that I wasn't being serious..I know you are copying and pasting verses and sayings and giving your own interpretation without quoting any of the kibaar al ulamaa (scholars)..
did i ask you to call me a scholar ?

you arabic i guess
can you explain to them this ?
( إذا صلت المرأة خمسها ، وصامت شهرها ، وحصنت فرجها ، وأطاعت زوجها قيل لها : ادخلي الجنة من أي أبواب الجنة شئت )

and

اثنان لا تجاوز صلاتهما رءوسهما : عبد آبق من مواليه حتى يرجع ، وامرأة عصت زوجها حتى ترجع

Godobeyer

Premium Member
إذا باتت المرأة مهاجرة فراش زوجها ، لعنتها الملائكة حتى ترجع

source
( )

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Why is she "disbelieve" when others such as DS and Badran have expressed the exact same views as her? Yet you want their input again that they have already provided.

My head hurts.
because any Muslim reject Hadith or Verse of Quran ,could be get in suspect of disbeliever.
and for your information :
unbeliever is mean in arabic كافر
it's spell KAFIR , it's close to cover in english , and scolar muslim explain it like some one cover the truth. hide the truth .
I am affraid that some of us get in this situation .

Enlighten

because any Muslim reject Hadith or Verse of Quran ,could be get in suspect of disbeliever.
it's spell KAFIR , it's close to cover in english , and scolar muslim explain it like some one cover the truth. hide the truth .

So why do you want you want their (DS and Badran's) input again that they have already provided, surely they are also KAFIR as they agree with ssainhu?

Sakeenah

did i ask you to call me a scholar ?

you arabic i guess
can you explain to them this ?
( إذا صلت المرأة خمسها ، وصامت شهرها ، وحصنت فرجها ، وأطاعت زوجها قيل لها : ادخلي الجنة من أي أبواب الجنة شئت )

and

اثنان لا تجاوز صلاتهما رءوسهما : عبد آبق من مواليه حتى يرجع ، وامرأة عصت زوجها حتى ترجع

Allahu yarhamuk..you didn't ask me to call you a scholar but you were giving fatawaa (rulings) and sharh and tafasiir something scholars based on their years of studying and researching do..
akhi I'm not arab but I do speak arabic so I don't have a problem with explaining them that which you have posted with the correct interpretation..so I'll post it later or tomorrow so I'll appreciate it if you have abit of patience InshaAllah

Enlighten

Allahu yarhamuk..you didn't ask me to call you a scholar but you were giving fatawaa (rulings) and sharh and tafasiir something scholars based on their years of studying and researching do..
akhi I'm not arab but I do speak arabic so I don't have a problem with explaining them that which you have posted with the correct interpretation..so I'll post it later or tomorrow so I'll appreciate it if you have abit of patience InshaAllah

and will actually read them too!

Godobeyer

Premium Member
So why do you want you want their (DS and Badran's) input again that they have already provided, surely they are also KAFIR as they agree with ssainhu?
I want from them to retranslate the Hadiths and the verse of Quran that we argue .
no i am not sure that they agree with ssainhu , becuase they know well the meaning in arabic as i know .

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member

Astaghfirallah, Godobeyer...you know in Islam, calling fellow Muslims kafir is a major sin. You know nothing about any of us, so I urge you to think before you speak.

Godobeyer

Premium Member
no I am not give in Fatwa , I just copy/paste Hadithes

submission is already clear in Quran .
even that you don't believe in Hadiths (credibility)
God was clear in his Quran

4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

lol i get another translation in this link (hit them ) , we have now , beat them , strike them , sourge them , and hit them !!!!!
from
Domestic violence in Islam : The Quran on wife-beating

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Astaghfirallah, Godobeyer...you know in Islam, calling fellow Muslims kafir is a major sin. You know nothing about any of us, so I urge you to think before you speak.

no i am affraid that you know the truth ,but you shy to admit it , and this is maybe make you in danger .
even that you don't believe in Hadith the verse of Quran is clear in arabic or in english

4:34 Husbands should take full care of their wives, with [the bounties] God has given to some more than others and with what they spend out of their own money. Righteous wives are devout and guard what God would have them guard in the husbands’ absence. If you fear high-handedness from your wives, remind them [of the teaching of God], then ignore them when you go to bed, then hit them. If they obey you, you have no right to act against them. God is most high and great.

from

Godobeyer

Premium Member
no problem , i will wait for tomorrow .ishaAllah

MysticSang'ha

Big Squishy Hugger
Premium Member
no I am not give in Fatwa , I just copy/paste Hadithes

submission is already clear in Quran .
even that you don't believe in Hadiths (credibility)
God was clear in his Quran

lol i get another translation in this link (hit them ) , we have now , beat them , strike them , sourge them , and hit them !!!!!
from

Poe!

You just used an anti-Islam site to support your argument.

The bottom line if the website says, "Jesus saves. Muhammed says to hit."

beenie

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Godobeyer, I so desperately wanted to be able to help you save face, but alas, I'm afraid I'm too late.

ANSWERING ISLAM means that they are debating AGAINST Islam. It's not Answering WITH Islam. That entire article is bashing Islam and the Prophet...that website is dedicated to that. :facepalm:

CRI_151170.jpg

Meow Mix

Chatte Féministe
Godobeyer doesn't strike me as a Poe, I think it was a genuine mistake in citing a source -- probably googled phrases and pasted the source without looking too close at it :p

Badran

Veteran Member
Premium Member
of course serious .
this is Islam law not joke or frubals or anything , if you execpt that Badran or any other muslim will give you other explain to the Hadiths"submission of the wife in islam " , that i told you , and it's clear in english, you are wrong .

I posted this in the other thread, and i'm reposting it here because this is all a mess and i'm not sure in which thread is what questions, so i'm basically going to post this in all three threads: http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/2746225-post350.html

Godobeyer

Premium Member
Godobeyer, I so desperately wanted to be able to help you save face, but alas, I'm afraid I'm too late.

ANSWERING ISLAM means that they are debating AGAINST Islam. It's not Answering WITH Islam. That entire article is bashing Islam and the Prophet...that website is dedicated to that. :facepalm:

CRI_151170.jpg
OMG
I am realy sorry it's my bad ,I did not notice that ,
i guess it's Islamic source

Godobeyer

Premium Member
One little problem though, you did it again. You've completely misunderstood what i said. I do not agree with soft beating. I do not agree with submission. In other words, i do not agree with you. I do however agree with Islam's teachings regarding the matter. How? Well its because i don't get the same results you do from them when i read them.
from Badran link :http://www.religiousforums.com/forum/2746225-post350.html

God ask the wife to submission to her husband in Quran , and if she disobeys him , He had the right to "soft beat her " :

4-34 Men are in charge of women, because Allah hath made the one of them to excel the other, and because they spend of their property (for the support of women). So good women are the obedient, guarding in secret that which Allah hath guarded. As for those from whom ye fear rebellion, admonish them and banish them to beds apart, and scourge them. Then if they obey you, seek not a way against them. Lo! Allah is ever High, Exalted, Great.

[youtube]u-xV4yUSFaE[/youtube]
‫

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.