• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

My Coffee is soooo Strong!

Wu Wei

ursus senum severiorum and ex-Bisy Backson
my coffee can be used in sea water to eradicate box jelly fish

but it kills everything else too.

the EPA won't let me sell it as jellicide

Your coffee finally got on that list...congratulations...I've been wondering when your coffee would get on that list with mine

Wu Wei

my coffee was also banned by the Geneva convention

an unlawful war weapon
My coffee has been on that list for years

Meteor Crater, Arizona, was not actually formed by a meteor...it was a government test facility that was testing my coffee and they accidently spilled a cup.... they then tried to cover is all up as a meteor strike to avoid mass panic on a global scale

main-qimg-994de160291490bec31f101e1d952e2b-c

Thief

Rogue Theologian
my recipe is actually quite old...
handed down from one generation of ninja to another

Krakatoa was a slip of the pot

Wu Wei

My coffee is not allowed in California because of the San Andreas fault.... they are afraid if anyone ever spilled it....they'd lose California

Thief

Rogue Theologian
California is a lost cause no matter what

but given my coffee in small doses......they might snap out of it

Wu Wei

My coffee is so strong I can no longer contain it. It dissolved my coffee cup this morning, ate through the table and went into the ground.... it is currently heading towards the center of the earth

Thief

Rogue Theologian
If my coffee ever made it to the center of the earth......

well.....let's just pray I don't let that happen

Wu Wei

Well my coffee is almost to at the core....been nice knowing you all

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Sometimes strong coffee puts people to sleep by exhausting their adrenals. Its not a healthy situation.

Brickjectivity

Veteran Member
Staff member
Premium Member
Its good in moderation I think. No I do not drink it for my health but because its constantly around, and I crave it when I smell it. I do not like watery coffee though. Watery coffee is an insult. Its like those stale doughnuts that hotel owners leave out for months and call it continental breakfast.