• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Proof of evolution -at last-

Evidence please.

And no bare links - EXPLAIN what is at the links that you found so comforting.
Genesis 1, can you say anything in this chapter is not what we observe today?
What about your theory? Can you provide the person who created the non-living materials for what we see and experience in our world? Haven’t seen the supposedly overwhelming evidence people keep talking about.

Facts. You keep referring to God as if it exists factually, so that is what you need to provide.

Or admit your belief in God could be in error since you have no facts and are making a personal judgment.
So you need Jesus to come down from Heaven like He did already? Problem is He isn’t coming like that again, He is coming as the King of Kings and Lord of Lords to judge the World. What you have now is the signs before He returns as in Matthew 24, Thessalonians, Daniel and the Prophets concerning that. Most importantly a person can repent and believe the Gospel, be born again and see with spiritual eyes, have that confirmation and witness for yourself.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
It’s easy to defend Creation by God as described in Genesis. Why? Because it lines up perfectly with what we see and experience in our lives today.
What you cannot do is demonstrate a godless creation and evolution from your theory just by one sentence. Who created the non living materials that you’re assuming were at the beginning?
Who created God?
You've already tried this one. You're in the same boat as everyone else.

Who created God?
You've already tried this one. You're in the same boat as everyone else.
No one, He is eternal and has life in Himself, if God could be created then He wouldn’t be God and could be destroyed.
“For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:26‬ ‭

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Genesis 1, can you say anything in this chapter is not what we observe today?
What about your theory? Can you provide the person who created the non-living materials for what we see and experience in our world? Haven’t seen the supposedly overwhelming evidence people keep talking about.
That's not how the burden of proof works. It's not other peoples' jobs to disprove your claim. Your job is to prove them.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
No one, He is eternal and has life in Himself, if God could be created then He wouldn’t be God and could be destroyed.
“For as the Father has life in Himself, so He has granted the Son to have life in Himself,”
‭‭John‬ ‭5:26‬ ‭
Read my post again. I knew you'd repeat that, but it just doesn't solve the problem. You're in the same boat as everyone else. And on top of that you can't demonstrate that such a God even exists in the first place.

Read my post again. I knew you'd repeat that, but it just doesn't solve the problem. You're in the same boat as everyone else. And on top of that you can't demonstrate that such a God even exists in the first place.
The truth is the truth, I’m glad I’m consistent and you know what I would say. I have demonstrated God exists, just not to your liking.

SkepticThinker

Veteran Member
Yes, because I’m a living soul, created in Gods image and that’s why I have morals, intellect, consciousness and am spiritual being.
That's not an explanation as to how you generate thoughts.
It's an assertion.
You're still confusing assertions with evidence.

I could explain to you what is going on in the brain when thoughts are generated, because scientists have observed, measured and analyzed human brains. You know, an actual explanation and demonstration, rather than just an assertion.