• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

icehorse

......unaffiliated...... anti-dogmatist
Premium Member
It instructs us to defend ourselves, from people who want to annihilate us.
..and no .. that does NOT include terrorism.

It becomes difficult in wars .. people become enraged, and kill civilians knowingly.
Peace can only be established when:

1. we all want peace
2. we don't spread / encourage evil
In addition, the Quran instructs you to convert the world to an Islamic theocracy. I understand you don't think that's evil, but I do. I do not want the kind of "peace" that Islamic societies tend to bring.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Now you know how I feel about Christian nationalists (America's answer to Islamicism). And like their white nationalist kindred they do love them some rioting and violence over nothing more than their own hate rage.

True,you have some crazy Christian nationalists over there,here it’s about a clash of religion and a heavy dose of culture.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
We have a two tier policing system here,you can persecute Jews women freedom of speech and insult our country but you can’t complain about not liking that,if you are white black brown and British you are more likely to be arrested for being so,”and that the law comes down on the perpetrators hard and heavy” to all I would agree but it doesn’t.
No.....anybody can take part in a demonstration, but nobody has the right to terrify people, trash cars, smash up buildings or raid and loot shops.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
I applaud your “The correct way to make a grievance grievance is through politics”,done that,brought the subject up many many times,get shouted down as “right wing” but,as seen by millions,the pro Palestinian marches chanting all sorts of vapid racist remarks and disrespectful actions to our monuments are wrapped in cotton wool,two tier policing at its worst.
No, Lionheart........the pro Palestinians in Gaza demonstrations were peaceful and if a few unruly people got arrested then that can't defame those people who demonstrated peacefully.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
No, Lionheart........the pro Palestinians in Gaza demonstrations were peaceful and if a few unruly people got arrested then that can't defame those people who demonstrated peacefully.

Free speech is still a thing afaik so I can criticise what I want,well until labour introduce their adopted “islamophobia” bill.

wellwisher

Race riots in England

What an absolute disgrace, such mindlessness

I hope no members of the public come to any harm and that the inevitable destruction of property will only be very limited

And that the law comes down on the perpetrators hard and heavy
Here is a quote from the article;

"They've set fire to a police station, to cars, they've looted shops, they've abused people in the street, they've attacked police officers and Sunderland will be feeling the effect of that," she told BBC Breakfast.

This sounds like a watered down version of the Leftist riots in the USA in 2020, that burned and looted Minneapolis Minnesota, while Democrat VP candidate Waltz, then Governor, cheered on the rioters and let the city burn for three days before he called in the National Guard. Then current Presidential Candidate Harris, raised money to bail those rioters out of jail.

That mob was anti-police and also burned down police property. It was coordinated by a fake news narrative that was not even true. If you are a Leftist in the USA you can yell fire and get bailed out. Currently in the USA the Left is the main source of rioting. It now has an internal squabble between Palestinians and Jews. It will be interesting if those Leftist protestors will use the DNC National Convention to showcase their rioting skills and burn and loot Chicago. The bells of the ball, Harris and Waltz can cheer them on and raise money to bail everyone out. Law and order is not important to that ticket.

merlin_172943634_5347a56e-24fd-44a6-b293-a525e01f1a31-articleLarge.jpg

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
Free speech is still a thing afaik so I can criticise what I want,well until labour introduce their adopted “islamophobia” bill.
Free speech is fine, and you can criticise away, but folks who push a phobia which inflames people to do bad stuff then .......no.

But you wouldn't do that, I'm guessing.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Free speech is fine, and you can criticise away, but folks who push a phobia which inflames people to do bad stuff then .......no.

But you wouldn't do that, I'm guessing.

People who do bad things should face accountability and have,criticising an ideology isn’t a crime but get ready because labour have adopted “islamophobia” as,and you have to do some alphabet gymnastics to tie it in with racism,there are of course people of all colours who follow islam but labours argument is

“Under equality law, Muslims are a religious group and they do not comprise a distinct ethnic or national group. Unlawful discrimination against a person because they are Muslim is, therefore, a type of religious discrimination and not a type of race discrimination. Nonetheless, adherence to Islam may often be used as a proxy for race discrimination against people who are Muslim and from extra-European ethnicities. People may also perceive others to be Muslim and treat them detrimentally because they share perceived cultural or physical traits common to various ethnic groups: that may constitute hostility or prejudice based on race.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Go on......tell me how?

Hold a Palestinian flag and chant “river to the sea” or “I hate Israel”,desecrate on memorials to dead people,beat up a man outside a pub,smash up cars (whilst holding Palestinian flag) attack police at Heathrow airport,or a sex grooming gang in Rochdale with so many victims the can of worms is bottomless,you can’t be British though even if you’re not white.

Altfish

Veteran Member
You mean, you don't want a military dictatorship? Nor do I.
Are you assuming that Muslims in Western countries want that?

King or Republic etc. etc.
It is not a matter of what I prefer, IMO.
It is a matter of what we ALL prefer .. unless people want to spread evil.
..and then you end up with a civil war.

No .. what you really mean, is that you would rather have a govt. consisting of atheists,
rather than one consisting of believers.

No .. it is already "honest" .. but people might not be .. furthermore, they might not be educated.
Do you not understand the meaning of the word 'secularism'?

Altfish

Veteran Member
Hold a Palestinian flag and chant “river to the sea” or “I hate Israel”,desecrate on memorials to dead people,beat up a man outside a pub,smash up cars (whilst holding Palestinian flag) attack police at Heathrow airport,or a sex grooming gang in Rochdale with so many victims the can of worms is bottomless,you can’t be British though even if you’re not white.
Oh dear, you are upset, calm down and enjoy a nice curry.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Oh dear, you are upset, calm down and enjoy a nice curry.

Had one last night,it was lamb Byriani with veg curry,Nan bread and my own tiger sauce,tonight it’s steak with a sauce,maybe peppercorn and lots of portebello mushrooms.

My favourite curry though is lamb bone curry which is the best imo,maybe I’m multi cultural,at least food wise.

RestlessSoul

Had one last night,it was lamb Byriani with veg curry,Nan bread and my own tiger sauce,tonight it’s steak with a sauce,maybe peppercorn and lots of portebello mushrooms.

My favourite curry though is lamb bone curry which is the best imo,maybe I’m multi cultural,at least food wise.

Well you clearly recognise that immigrants have contributed something of value to British culture, so that's a good thing I guess.