• Welcome to Religious Forums, a friendly forum to discuss all religions in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Race riots in England

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Yeah, I googled him. What is the problem with the sentence?

Bit harsh but not the issue of what people percieve as a two tier justice system,it’s obvious the sentence was a deterrent but for example,6 men in the pro Palestine convoy calling for the murder of Jews and rape of their wives mothers and children gets dropped,this is why people get angry.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
Bit harsh but not the issue of what people percieve as a two tier justice system,it’s obvious the sentence was a deterrent but for example,6 men in the pro Palestine convoy calling for the murder of Jews and rape of their wives mothers and children gets dropped,this is why people get angry.

Well, did they also threaten the police?
As far as I can tell, Smith was sentenced in part as to the threats to the police.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Well, did they also threaten the police?
As far as I can tell, Smith was sentenced in part as to the threats to the police.
His name is David Spring 61 years old,he chanted “who the **** is Allah” and “your not English anymore” and pointing his finger at them with expletives,is there a difference between threatening the police or threatening murder to any other?.

RestlessSoul

His name is David Spring 61 years old,he chanted “who the **** is Allah” and “your not English anymore” and pointing his finger at them with expletives,is there a difference between threatening the police or threatening murder to any other?.

He pled guilty to a charge of violent disorder, having been front and centre of a riot.

Do you have a link to a story about this pro-Palestine convoy btw?

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion

Well, it depends on the given laws. Now as a former civil servant I go by the laws as written and not what some people think about the laws.

oldbadger

Skanky Old Mongrel!
If you look more closely you will realise it’s not the same man,I speak of David spring 61 of Sutton,I’m glad they caught the one you mentioned though.
Found it........ David Spring and many of the far-right protesters at Whitehall that day were 'wound up' by reports about the infant murders in SouthPort.
I'm sad at such heavy sentences being awarded at this time but it's obvious why our government is doing this.
Most of the demonstrators had bitten on totally false information and an investigation should be carried out in to any such media reports.

Obviously you do think that violence to police, mosques, shops and individuals is moronic behaviour and should get sorted out............yes? Most of us think the same about ANY such disorders.

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Found it........ David Spring and many of the far-right protesters at Whitehall that day were 'wound up' by reports about the infant murders in SouthPort.
I'm sad at such heavy sentences being awarded at this time but it's obvious why our government is doing this.
Most of the demonstrators had bitten on totally false information and an investigation should be carried out in to any such media reports.

Obviously you do think that violence to police, mosques, shops and individuals is moronic behaviour and should get sorted out............yes? Most of us think the same about ANY such disorders.

As long as it’s applied to all I agree but it doesn’t seem that way.

mikkel_the_dane

My own religion
I dunno,maybe I’m old fashioned but isn’t threats of murder and rape more serious than some expletives and questioning the existence of a supernatural entity.

Do you understand what I am asking about? Sorry, but maybe I need to rephrase, because I get the feeling you don't understand that how these 2 cases could be different due to how the police were involved or not? Do you understand that can make a difference?

England my lionheart

Rockerjahili Rebel
Premium Member
Do you understand what I am asking about? Sorry, but maybe I need to rephrase, because I get the feeling you don't understand that how these 2 cases could be different due to how the police were involved or not? Do you understand that can make a difference?

Both were arrested but only the 61 year old was punished,so yes,the police were involved in both cases.